SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri May 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Looks alone I like Dr Chris and Ben H. I hope their personalities match their good looks.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 7:57 pm

sdmom wrote:Looks alone I like Dr Chris and Ben H. I hope their personalities match their good looks.

It's so funny how attraction is so different for everyone. I'm feeling the opposite. Chris and Ben look nice but do nothing for me from pics. I hope their personalities will make them appealing to me if they're 2 of the top 4.

I think I'll be more of a Shawn & Nick & Jared girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 08, 2015 8:00 pm

emusha wrote:
reason wrote:If Shawn is all over preview he is not the winner.  Being overexposed you lose.
I don't think he's too overexposed yet -- i just think he was on the first preview and also on this second one ^ and very visible -- so far the other person with that level of presence is chris S -- we'll see how things progress -- so far it fits our speculation that the two are contenders for tb  :Nod:

I agree - Shawn and Chris have around equal visibility if you combine the promos.
Chris speaks and has more facetime in 1; Shawn has the same but in 2.

Physically, IMO Shawn looks more similiar to some of Kaitlyn's old boyfriends.

Last edited by notarose on Fri May 08, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 08, 2015 8:00 pm

relaxing wrote:
sdmom wrote:Looks alone I like Dr Chris and Ben H. I hope their personalities match their good looks.

It's so funny how attraction is so different for everyone. I'm feeling the opposite.  Chris and Ben look nice but do nothing for me from pics.  I hope their personalities will make them appealing to me if they're 2 of the top 4.

I think I'll be more of a Shawn & Nick & Jared girl.

Should I state the obvious? I only have eyes for Nick. giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri May 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Who is the guy at 0:10? He's so cute!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 8:35 pm

I cant see the Yahoo vid.. sad

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 08, 2015 8:45 pm

I think Jared is the hottest of the original guys! Hugesmile

Chris does nothing for me, but I also thought in some pictures he reminded me of Drew.
Ben is cute in an All American apple pie sort of way.

Shawn is very handsome.

I always like the non hunk, non jock type of guys.

Then there is Nick! seeing hearts

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri May 08, 2015 8:47 pm

emusha wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:emusha, did you get those s/caps from a link?
no I made them myself... from a preview posted in the media thread Smiley

:Nod: Nick V, Brooks etc

ETA quoted wrong one that was to say overexposed in previews means you are not F1
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 08, 2015 8:49 pm

It is Dr. Chris and Shawn for me this season, but I reserve the right to add more to the list as the season progresses.  :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 08, 2015 8:50 pm

From the link emusha posted at .14 I think you can see Jared. I think he is going towards Britt's box. I can't grab it and I'm tired of listening to Britt over and over. laugh out loud

yahoo.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 08, 2015 8:53 pm

It goes quickly, can't blink. giggling

10 - Dr. Chris
11 - Ben Higgins
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 08, 2015 8:55 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 5d76747987dabd803d74d561d841d74bb6730c97

This guy? Now I'm not sure, is it Jared?

ETA: I need the pic of the three guys on the couch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl