SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - CH's 5 to Watch - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - CH's 5 to Watch - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - CH's 5 to Watch - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 4:40 pm

That was when fridgate came in and I was apart of it to tell that Emily won.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - CH's 5 to Watch - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - CH's 5 to Watch - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Tue May 12, 2015 4:44 pm

reason wrote:That was when fridgate came in and I was apart of it to tell that Emily won.

Ahhhh yes Fridgate!

I'm all for Kait and her happy ending, no matter who she chooses!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 12, 2015 8:26 pm

So I googled some names to refresh the memory and I find the new list similar to Des' 5 guys, so following the descriptions I would place the guys in this order:

Brooks - Dr. Chris = the frontrunner (till he's not) a.k.a. spoiled F1 - most likely not the next TB
Drew - Ian = the weird/misunderstood/awkward/uncomfortable approach guy (following TPTB etiquette of Drew, for what I've been told)
Bryden - (maybe) Joe = the guy who left on his own (B. during Des&Chris 1st date in Munich (w.5) stating that he doesn't feel the romance with the Bette ... So, does anyone know about Joe's exit?)
Zak - Ben Z. = sweet/goodhearted man that often showcased his body, but there's more to this guy
Ben - Clint = "arrogant" etiquette - trouble getting along, sent home on 2on1 date

JPG was eliminated in W6 that season ... so maybe this year isn't a signed deal for F3 to become TB either - ?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 13, 2015 2:49 pm

sdmom wrote:CH included F1 in his five to watch for the past two seasons, plus Emily's. If they changed things up this season, maybe the list also changed? no idea

I am wondering that, too, despite RS's hint. I would have thought Fleiss wouldn't see a need to go overboard to mislead RS yet, but he does periodically pull out all the stops to keep RS from having a 100% perfect record, just to keep that edge of doubt going for viewers.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 13, 2015 3:19 pm

I think the misleading campaign was in effect and planned from day one. We knew all the SM invites to the group dates were so unlike previous seasons, and we knew that soon enough it was going to come to a screeching halt. We're in the "halt" faze.

Whatever they did in the past up to the F6, has been thrown out. A new set of rules has been implemented IMO

We need to think outside those old rules, to come up with some concrete answers. The 5 to watch IMO isn't hinting at the F1, they won't do that this season. IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Or CH was too busy with getting ready for book tour, Millionaire show, BIP 2, etc, he let Elan write 5 to watch and there is rarely any rhyme or reason to what Elan writes.  giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - CH's 5 to Watch - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+14
notarose
Kashathediva
Alanna
Luvstruck
kimberlyg
california90
allykat
julychild
jello1592
BlackHalo
whit90