SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Wed May 13, 2015 12:41 am

Chris will have a good shot at the bach gig. Doesn't really matter he didn't make final 3. They gave it to Juan Pablo for crying out loud.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 1:00 am

When is the media rounds starting this week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 13, 2015 8:48 am

reason Yesterday at 12:06 pm
Like0 Likes
If RS is hinting that a date in New York is important did Nick not get a date there too? Isn't it where he came in on the show?

I brought this over from the locked thread, hope you don't mind reason. Nick didn't get a date in NY, he did join the show there and was there for the RC but think that was all. Chris had the group date there for a date that was on the same lines as Roberto and Ali, and I do believe that he had the individual date in epi 2. Nothing to prove it right now but felt and heard that he did. Until I get confirmation, not going to put his name in concrete in the filming schedule yet.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 13, 2015 8:55 am

BlackHalo wrote:Chris will have a good shot at the bach gig. Doesn't really matter he didn't make final 3. They gave it to Juan Pablo for crying out loud.
I don't think we can confidently say he didn't make the F3 when I was told he was the F1. There is nothing really concrete to prove that he isn't the F1 neither cause if we were to dismiss him based on the SM activity, then we too must dismiss Nick as being there past San Antonio(GD pic) as well. BTW, do think he made it to Scotland but don't really know beyond that. The time that a few pics were changed on Chris's was around and more than likely when he had a htd. We've seen activity on HTD's before so not to say it couldn't happen again, Heck, since Ed on Jill's season did all the computer work and job related work during the season and considering that Chris has a dentistry practice, I'd guess that he too was given some leniancy with it. BTW, I know that it was said that there was activity by one person, I don't think there were any pics deleted as I have been checking it out regularily but could of missed it one day....surely I would of noticed on the other days that I looked at it too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed May 13, 2015 11:49 am

Scotland?

Regarding NewYork, we do not know who got the 1-1 date.

However, both Nick and Chris got alone time after the group date. Chris in Times Square and Nick at Chelsea Piers.

I am still on the fence about many of these spoilers and foilers. Since I'm not sure what to believe, I will wait until I see some visual proof to get excited about anyone.

;)

Last edited by officeRules on Wed May 13, 2015 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 11:52 am

officeRules wrote:Scotland?
Auntie.... no no no hissyfit speechless duh affraid :angryemotion

giggling ILOVEU

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 1:32 pm

reason wrote:When is the media rounds starting this week?

Conference call interviews about to begin

https://mobile.twitter.com/PattiMurin

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 2:41 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Chris will have a good shot at the bach gig. Doesn't really matter he didn't make final 3. They gave it to Juan Pablo for crying out loud.

When was JPG eliminated?

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 13, 2015 2:44 pm

jello1592 wrote:

When was JPG eliminated?

I seem to recall he was F8
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Final rose wrote:That makes sense. Ben h for Bach lead?? Or Chris? Chris Harrison had nothing but good things to say about Chris in his5 guys to watch article, but then again he had good things to say about joe as well. Who knows what will happen

From the 5 to watch article it seemed to me Harrison was also promoting Ben Zorn as a potential Bachelor when he predicted the audience would love this guy.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 3:03 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Final rose wrote:That makes sense. Ben h for Bach lead?? Or Chris? Chris Harrison had nothing but good things to say about Chris in his5 guys to watch article, but then again he had good things to say about joe as well. Who knows what will happen

From the 5 to watch article it seemed to me Harrison was also promoting Ben Zorn as a potential Bachelor when he predicted the audience would love this guy.

:yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 3:27 pm

SueSt wrote:
jello1592 wrote:

When was JPG eliminated?

I seem to recall he was F8

Wow! I would have thought he made it further with getting the Bach gig, thanks Sue!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever