SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 10:05 am

Alanna wrote:It's Cary, not Carrie, and clearly he's #teamkaitlyn like most of us.

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 15, 2015 10:09 am

I hope all parties involved with that interview read it as they all apparently need speaking coaches.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 15, 2015 10:12 am

For your entertainment, Juliet and Jacoby's "Right Reasons" Bio Breakdown. There is some cursing.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri May 15, 2015 10:24 am

When Kaitlyn was asked if she was happy with the ending she just said she thought it turned out the way it was supposed to. That doesn't sound very happy to me...

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 15, 2015 10:27 am

I haven't listened to or read the interview yet, but could they even let on which one was the b-ette?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 15, 2015 10:28 am

It did not sound like it.
There was an ABC front man there and that person intervened as needed.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri May 15, 2015 10:30 am

Kaitlyn:

She likes the ones that start out quiet but end up impressing her the most. Slow and steady wins the race.

Pictures her future in a rural area, not a big city.

Has no problems showing any of the guys the door if they are there for the wrong reasons.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 15, 2015 10:43 am

Beagle wrote:Kaitlyn:

She likes the ones that start out quiet but end up impressing her the most. Slow and steady wins the race.

Pictures her future in a rural area, not a big city.

Has no problems showing any of the guys the door if they are there for the wrong reasons.

Where do the top contenders live again?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 10:46 am

notarose wrote:Full transcript from Britt/Kaitlyn call in interview
http://abc7.com/entertainment/full-transcript-of-interview-with-bachelorettes-britt-and-kaitlyn/723502/

FYI... the use of the word "kind".... 63 times...

63!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 15, 2015 10:49 am

Alanna wrote:It's Cary, not Carrie, and clearly he's #teamkaitlyn like most of us.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698 that's really funny.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 15, 2015 10:49 am

No wonder she kept Joe so long. Doesn't he live on a farm or a ranch or something?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 15, 2015 10:49 am

IMO, Kaitlyn seems to be a woman of the moment. She may say one thing and believe it and then appears to be swayed by the emotion of the moment. 
So I am taking what she says with a grain of salt. 
Kaitlyn Bristowe: Yes, I am - I'm all about guys putting themselves out there, having a little edge.

Question: OK. So you like the guys who have like the more shocking entrances then?

Kaitlyn Bristowe: I don't know. I like the - I like the subtle ones, too. I like to call them silent thunder where, you know, they come in quiet and then they impress me later.

I am putting more weight with this:
Kaitlyn Bristowe: You know what, I'll say this a million times, I was all over the map that night. There's times where I was questioning everything. There's times where I don't know if I was being set up. There's times where I felt confident. There's times where I was excited. It was every emotion in the book.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever