SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by officeRules Sun May 17, 2015 9:11 pm

It seems that Britt's style is very boho. I can't say that I love everything on her, but she herself is a very gorgeous girl.

Kaitlyn looks fantastic. I didn't like this particular dress until I saw the whole thing. The top looks too loose, but with that cute flirty length and dip on the hem I think it works.

They are both really beautiful.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Billboard awards

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/987284481986418448_143585916

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 9:24 pm

I like both dresses. K's reminds me of the 70's with the mini length and flared sleeves. I think it's cute.

They both look great and did a good job presenting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Even Kait herself knows and can admit she's nervous doing media. I love her authenticity and I hope she stayed true to herself and her inherent Kait-ness when choosing f1.

@kaitlynbristowe: Seriously! Is that my nervous twitch? Haha #stahp “@StephanieSeidl: Ahhh @kaitlynbristowe stop swinging your arm! #BBMAs

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Alanna wrote:Even Kait herself knows and can admit she's nervous doing media. I love her authenticity and I hope she stayed true to herself and her inherent Kait-ness when choosing f1.

@kaitlynbristowe: Seriously! Is that my nervous twitch? Haha #stahp “@StephanieSeidl: Ahhh @kaitlynbristowe stop swinging your arm! #BBMAs

cantstopl  Adorable

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 17, 2015 10:39 pm

emusha wrote:hmm so from our sleuthing it's Ben, Nick, Shawn final 3 maybe K made up her mind about her guy early on and cut out some of the dates ... F4-> F2 or something like that and the guys were sequestered... from what RS is saying it would be Shawn and Dr. C F2? But we have conflicting sleuthing info about Dr. C which doesn't place him in F2 i.e. social media....Did anyone ask him about Ben H?
I am going to beg to differ here. We don't know about HTD's other than Ben. I was told that Shawn and Chris are the F2. I don't know if you read Chris's thread, but it was found that the pics put there were OLD pics. If you are trying to put that into place about the SM being active for Chris then with Nick, other than SA, we have no pic proof of him being on the show other than a tweet from someone in the first epi of Ireland. I feel that the options now are: Shawn and Chris as F2 with Chris as F1, then Ben, then Nick. Those are the top 4. We have no confirmed info regarding Nick getting a HTD, but we do have two different dates for his HTD.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 17, 2015 10:44 pm

IrishGal wrote:With TPTBs evil sense of humor the 2-1 will go to nick and Shawn B.
I believe from what I was keeping track of with the schedule, the 2/1 was likely in epi 4 BEFORE Nick joined the show. Nick didn't get a date in epi 4 at all.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 17, 2015 10:45 pm

sara11 wrote:Whats interesting is someone asked him if josh or dr chris could be the bach and then he said yes very possible and then he listed off names in this order of "other candidates"

chris
shawn
nick
jared
joe
kupah
ben h
ben z

possible order of eliminations??

I just got caught up....

Why would the producers consider Nick as the next Bachelor? I like him and even I do not want to see him three years in a row. That's too much, and to me, something the producers would know not to do.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 10:47 pm

He's just covering all his bases. Really, is there anyone else?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

I think a 2on1, if there is one will include a villain-like character. We know Clint is super cocky and apparently according to RS, JJ filled in his shoes after he left. I think JJ will be one on a 2on1 if there is one this season. Just speculation though. Past 2on1 include Tierra v Jackie (Sean's season), Ben vs Mike G (Des's season), and most recently Kelsey vs Ashley I (Farmer Chris).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 17, 2015 10:51 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Ben H. and Shawn got 1-on-1's in episode 5. What episode does 2-on-1 usually happen?
Episodes 4-6. We know that it's not in epi 5. I believe from what we have, it will be in epi 4.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 10:53 pm

Where were they in epi 4?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever