SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 9:32 pm

Kiltburn wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
mindless wrote:So what exactly is Nick gonna do with this extra dose of publicity and attention? He sure didn't use it for anything last time around. Sounds like the same old same old that was said about him last season.  

Move to NY, post daily duck face selfies, drink wine and dance on tables, post his wet boxers or briefs drying on SM,and get a reality show about the single male life and dating in NYC.  cantstopl

Now that is hilarious! clapping! clapping! clapping!

:shocked!: kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 3806527698  rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Wed May 13, 2015 9:34 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
mindless wrote:So what exactly is Nick gonna do with this extra dose of publicity and attention? He sure didn't use it for anything last time around. Sounds like the same old same old that was said about him last season.  

Move to NY, post daily duck face selfies, drink wine and dance on tables, post his wet boxers or briefs drying on SM,and get a reality show about the single male life and dating in NYC.  cantstopl
Awesome! cantstopl :claphands :claphands :claphands
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 13, 2015 11:24 pm

This could mean something or nothing, but I am moving this from Nick thread, thanks to stacia:
Stacia620 wrote:From an interview with Kaitlyn

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2015/05/13/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette/

snipped

What are three items always in your refrigerator or pantry?
Almond butter, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and cheese.

Almond butter? Interesting.

Hmmm. where did I read about almond butter before:

Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28 April 19

Hard to believe how expensive almond butter is. It's just almonds, right?!

Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28 April 25

@MariaViall Ha! Straight PB almost always but almond butter is apparently a big deal now. Gotta move with the times.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 13, 2015 11:36 pm

Ahh this would be so cute if he bought her almond butter and then they bantered about the price but she loves it. I'm so ready for the show to start and then to see Nick and Kaitlyn together. There is so much build up to them!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 11:47 pm

cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl  giggling  giggling  giggling I am going grocery shopping tomorrow here in canada I have to buy my self some almond butter I am making sure to see how expensive that thing is.  No joke.  I hope the people in the store wont look at me funny when I remember why I am buying it and start laughing like I am crazy woman.

Last edited by reason on Wed May 13, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 11:47 pm

Alanna wrote:Ahh this would be so cute if he bought her almond butter and then they bantered about the price but she loves it. I'm so ready for the show to start and then to see Nick and Kaitlyn together. There is so much build up to them!

Oh my, or a scene at a market - die hard PB Nick has to compromise for almond butter beau K. #dontbesaltynownicholas
giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 11:51 pm

reason wrote:cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl  giggling  giggling  giggling I am going grocery shopping tomorrow here in canada I have to buy my self some almond butter I am making sure to see how expensive that thing is.  No joke.  I hope the people in the store wont look at me funny when I remember why I am buying it and start laughing like I am crazy woman.

We use it all the time but never with pickles. 
Let me know you have it and we'll cyber share a pickle & almond butter sandwich giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 14, 2015 12:07 am

I find it interesting that Shawn started to follow Megan and Jillian (I believe today) from last season (doesn't follow any other bach girl alumni) and Jillian tweeted earlier today:

Jillian Anderson @Jillie_Alexis · 8h 8 hours ago

Thinking Nashville for episodes one and two... Thoughts?! @meganebell1

Which is where Shawn lives. Both Megan and Jillian follow Shawn (not sure who initiated)
This is making me believe he is not F1 as he might be meeting up with M & J total speculation but just thought it was weird.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 14, 2015 2:57 am

sbolduc wrote:I find it interesting that Shawn started to follow Megan and Jillian (I believe today) from last season (doesn't follow any other bach girl alumni) and Jillian tweeted earlier today:

Jillian Anderson @Jillie_Alexis  ·  8h 8 hours ago

Thinking Nashville for episodes one and two... Thoughts?! @meganebell1

Which is where Shawn lives. Both Megan and Jillian follow Shawn (not sure who initiated)
This is making me believe he is not F1 as he might be meeting up with M & J total speculation but just thought it was weird.

Or maybe they are thinking of crashing his season if he is the Bachelor?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 14, 2015 3:07 am

^^ isn't it also where Dr. C lives -- that'd be them hitting a spot with two contestants
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu May 14, 2015 3:09 am

emusha wrote:^^ isn't it also where Dr. C lives -- that'd be them hitting a spot with two contestants
Brady also lives in Nashville.  Britt may be there as well.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu May 14, 2015 6:38 am

reason wrote:cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl  giggling  giggling  giggling I am going grocery shopping tomorrow here in canada I have to buy my self some almond butter I am making sure to see how expensive that thing is.  No joke.  I hope the people in the store wont look at me funny when I remember why I am buying it and start laughing like I am crazy woman.

You can get it at Metro (if you have one near you.) I have bought it before for the kids.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever