SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 8:04 am

Okay OR will try metro or no frills.

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 14, 2015 8:13 am

Alanna wrote:Ahh this would be so cute if he bought her almond butter and then they bantered about the price but she loves it. I'm so ready for the show to start and then to see Nick and Kaitlyn together. There is so much build up to them!

Wow!!!!  This is a big clue, imo, that Nick could be final 1!  Good job to the sleuthers!! Smiley  sdmom great job!  Way to go.  :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 14, 2015 9:05 am

Or just coincidence.....I try to be very careful to not read too much into what could be innocent tweets.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 14, 2015 9:11 am

nutty1 wrote:Or just coincidence.....I try to be very careful to not read too much into what could be innocent tweets.
Especially if those tweets are from Elan in the first place. We shall see! She's a free spirit and has a funny personality and sense of humor, I can see her and f1 getting up to some sm teasing shenanigans as the season goes on.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 14, 2015 9:56 am

I find this collage by Tanner really interesting. Looks like it's 4 of the speculated F5, Tanner and his buddies JJ and Clint. Do we know if JJ and Clint voted for Britt? Maybe Joe too.

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 11240416_369607609902787_1011148576_n
https://instagram.com/p/2oMqzruBzZ/
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 14, 2015 11:29 am

Maybe it's how they voted..^
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu May 14, 2015 11:35 am

Interesting to note: the B'ette has an official snapchat account. They sent out a story last night with pics of every guy. The first pic was a blank saying to tweet them your favourite, and then the guys that followed immediately thereafter were chris, shawn booth and joe.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 14, 2015 12:56 pm

I'm reading all the info, since I'm behind with the all your findings ...
1 thing I'm noticing from RS tone ... he is gutted ...that Kaitlyn is the Bette (since Brit was his choice that he was proposing last season as "a given by TPTB") and he is still irritated by Nick's "confidence" a.k.a. SIZE. giggling

So, from what he "knows" ... Kaitlyn is "in" for the career boost  :yes: ...hmmm, this must be the 1st time question  ... since NO lead EVER did TB for the financial gain  Rolling Eyes ...
and Nick is "in" for the notoriety  :soapbox ... because nobody else who joins TB likes attention as much as Nick no idea (he must be guilty of something for appearing 2nd time on TV .... hmmm, I can't remember any other name that would appear twice on this franchise  scratch )

so thank you RS for just confirming it for me ... Nick & Kaitlyn are a perfect match kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 1377737533 (... both IN for the money, fame and a dream job... and probably the relationship at the end it's gonna be all for the show, fans, free stuff ... and they will never get married - isn't that RS usual prediction? - I hope he sticks to it, 'coz I hear it brings luck)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 14, 2015 1:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:Or just coincidence.....I try to be very careful to not read too much into what could be innocent tweets.

Agree, nutty (haha, your name is ironic for this content...probably not the first time it's been mentioned, but it made me laugh.) Anyway...

FWIW, at the time Nick posted his almond butter tweet (around April 19?), the Chicagoland grocery chain, Mariano's, was promoting it's new organic almond butter for $8 (sale price) a jar. There were BIG (huge!) signs in the aisle drawing attention to it. I happened to be in one store the same day as the tweet...and almost posted this info at the time. Since many here were speculating Nick was still on the show, it seemed like a reasonable tweet to make one think he was still in Chicago. Since there were no actual sightings of Nick at the time, I didn't know what to make of it.

Anyway, it's another possible explanation for that particular tweet...making the casual follower from Chicago think he was in town. no idea

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 2:53 pm

giggling giggling giggling giggling I got my Almond butter $11:49 that is one expensive butter.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 14, 2015 3:37 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm reading all the info, since I'm behind with the all your findings ...
1 thing I'm noticing from RS tone ... he is gutted ...that Kaitlyn is the Bette (since Brit was his choice that he was proposing last season as "a given by TPTB") and he is still irritated by Nick's "confidence" a.k.a. SIZE. giggling

So, from what he "knows" ... Kaitlyn is "in" for the career boost  :yes: ...hmmm, this must be the 1st time question  ... since NO lead EVER did TB for the financial gain  Rolling Eyes ...
and Nick is "in" for the notoriety  :soapbox ... because nobody else who joins TB likes attention as much as Nick no idea (he must be guilty of something for appearing 2nd time on TV .... hmmm, I can't remember any other name that would appear twice on this franchise  scratch )

so thank you RS for just confirming it for me ... Nick & Kaitlyn are a perfect match kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 1377737533 (... both IN for the money, fame and a dream job... and probably the relationship at the end it's gonna be all for the show, fans, free stuff ... and they will never get married - isn't that RS usual prediction? - I hope he sticks to it, 'coz I hear it brings luck)

Hi Happy hi
As always, great points... and great snark!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Californiaqueen Thu May 14, 2015 3:38 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
mindless wrote:So what exactly is Nick gonna do with this extra dose of publicity and attention? He sure didn't use it for anything last time around. Sounds like the same old same old that was said about him last season.  

Move to NY, post daily duck face selfies, drink wine and dance on tables, post his wet boxers or briefs drying on SM,and get a reality show about the single male life and dating in NYC.  cantstopl

Wait, what? Did Andi post her underwear on SM? Someone please point me toward this attention grab cantstopl
Californiaqueen
Californiaqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever