SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 3:39 am

Kaitlyn liked two IG posts 1 hr ago from the @atticuspoetry IG account:

1) "Reality is the worst part of my day".
2) "What a terrifying thing it is, to be yourself".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun May 24, 2015 4:11 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Dying2share wrote:
Brill wrote:I live in Edmonton which boarders Leduc.  It got to a high of 27 C. Today but that wasn't till 5 pm.  It is almost 11 pm and it is 20 C.  Depending on the time she sent the snap chat it could have been 25 C. It is beautiful weather. Will see if I can find homes with pools in Leduc but I'm sure there are lots in Edmonton.  The thing is you wouldn't think she would come this way since she would be recognized unless she is going incognito, which they do.

Didn't Andi and Josh say they had secret visits at their homes (or was it parents homes?), and not always at safe houses

Also, why say "dunno what it is for you Americans", unless she was in Canada?

I think she just said that because Americans use Farenheit, not Celsius, and wouldn't "know" what 25 C meant.
This makes perfect sense. In our heads we have to translate fahrenheit to celsius and miles to kilometres.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 24, 2015 5:41 am

I would just like to point out that we don't tend to use that kind of brick work around pools. In the winter it would too easily crack and possibly cause the pool lining to tear. Correct me if I am wrong, please. I would think that is definately not a swimming pool for a northern climate.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahValley Sun May 24, 2015 5:48 am

What is Kaitlyn's snapchat name? Smiley
SarahValley
SarahValley

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 24, 2015 6:10 am

I don't change the word for temperature depending on my location. Doesn't matter where I am, I still think in 'Celsius'. It makes sense to me that she would still be calling it Celsius and would have her weather on her phone set up that way.

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer23 Sun May 24, 2015 9:23 am

SarahValley wrote:What is Kaitlyn's snapchat name? Smiley

"snapbackbean"

Summer23

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahValley Sun May 24, 2015 9:55 am

Thankyou! Smiley
SarahValley
SarahValley

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 24, 2015 10:05 am

Brill wrote:I'm wondering if she could have been in the Okanagan today.  I saw a high of 28 C and when Kaitlyn posted it could have been 25 C.  Lots of homes with pools there.
Has anyone figured out the 4 planes from Nick. Where would he fly to that he would need 4 planes or and maybe he and Kaitlyn combined would need 4 planes (I think this sounds more like it)???
First  Welcomeparty!  Dying2share.

Second, I took the 4 planes as 4 planes trips= 2 for two people thus the 2 sets of hands. JMO
I tend to think the sh visit was in souther cali and her comment simply that she did not know what 25 C was as far as F translated.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun May 24, 2015 10:22 am

Kaityn has her phone set to C... which is what she knows, I get it, I'm always trying to go the other direction when temps are measured in Centigrade (I want my F!).

Anyway- I'd guess somewhere in So. CA is where she is, I don't have any idea if she's with an F1, and Andy and Josh were different because they lived in the same city. I believe tptb either set up a place for them there, or she just went over to his place (incognito), but they were together all the time- no real need for a safe house when you live 5 minutes apart. Yes, they're recognizable, but through a blonde wig, a hat, and shades on Andi and she could look like plenty of other people in Atlanta.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 24, 2015 10:24 am

re: a few pages back, I think Andi and Josh didn't do safe house visits in CA because they were literally in the same neighborhood. So I think we cannot judge by them.

I could see her dating both guys. To me, that's what is sticking in my head right now. Yet when Charlie did that, he knew right away it was Sarah.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 24, 2015 10:25 am

Jinx jcrbil!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun May 24, 2015 10:45 am

But wouldn't her phone convert though? Just like if you are traveling into a different time zone your phone do or at least mine does....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever