SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by mercieme Wed May 13, 2015 2:46 am

I thought Becca has been following Nick since the airing of Chris's bachelor season but SCMIW.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 3:00 am

mercieme wrote:I thought Becca has been following Nick since the airing of Chris's bachelor season but SCMIW.

:yes:
Both Twitter & IG.  In fact, Nick just faved one her tweets tonight.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 13, 2015 4:57 am

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:bring over from the Dr. C thread... interesting post which fits how some of us who've watched nick do whatever it takes for love including mischief...see him -- as a warrior for love 

julychild

Yes, he seems nice and likable. The problem with that is Kaitlyn doesn't appear to want a nice guy. She favourited this post by Carly Waddell, yesterday.

http://websta.me/p/982810393669536956_1545128842
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 2 11242417_1595637174027437_1753769001_n
Agreed it's a clue and gives insight into what she wants but I cannot attribute it to Nick just yet. All I think it says right now is that she wanted the guy to win/fight for her and cross oceans like she tweeted after her breakup. Of course, jmo.
I agree we have to figure it out yes  wasn't saying he was the only fit to this -- just the only potential fit that we know of now who does unprecedented things to be with a girl he likes making him fit this description to a "t" -- we don't really know the other guys like we know nick so we can't attribute this quote to anyone else at this point -- at least I can't yet, not sure if others could...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Nice recap. Changes in red.

allykat wrote:I'm getting confused by all the sources, so let me see if I have this right...

We have a source that says Nick was seen on a date the first week of Ireland

We have a source that says Nick was eliminated the 2nd week of Ireland

We have a source that says they returned from Ireland the 17th - 19th
Same source says there were 4 HTD's - but RS saying that things were done differently with HTD's this year
Same source says F3 Nick, F2 Shawn, F1 Chris

A different source that says they stayed in Ireland another week - plus Ireland news outlets that indicated this.

We have a source that says there was HTD filming for Ben H on the 20th 18th A Tweeter not a source(is that the right date?)

Same source Different source than the tweeter then said there was HTD filming for Ben H on the 28th - plus separate source also saying filming happened and town was abuzz, indicating the HTD did in fact happen on this day instead of the 20th - Yes the 28th I believe the 18th source is the one who later confirmed the buzz in town on the 28th So two different sources

We have a source that said Nick was getting a HTD - family friend, and I can't remember if they indicated a date?
Different source that says Nick got a HTD and that his family flew out for it on the 27th
Then the radio show host that said Nick was getting a HTD

We have a source that said Shawn got a HTD - was this a tweet or something?

Is that all correct? I mean, that's clear as mud. Assuming this is at least partially right, I'm going with the simple theory of 'where there is smoke, there is fire'. A few different sources have indicated that Nick at least made it to HTD, so that seems like a good bet. A few different sources have indicated that Ben got a HTD, so that seems like a good bet. A few different sources have indicated that HTD's happened differently this year and happened around the 27th/28th, plus the Kaitlin LAX sighting on 29th, so I think it's a good bet that F4 didn't come back from Ireland on the 17th-19th and that HTD's happened later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Stacia620 wrote:From an interview with Kaitlyn

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2015/05/13/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette/

Bristowe has a clear focus on why she is on The Bachelorette and why women put themselves in this situation to be judged by millions and possibly picked by one. She knows what she wants in a husband. “A lot! Somebody who can be my best friend and loyal and honest; somebody that basically challenges me, bringing out my serious side, and jokes with me, because I have a very big sense of humor,” she says.

What are three items always in your refrigerator or pantry?
Almond butter, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and cheese.

Almond butter? Interesting.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Apr 19
Hard to believe how expensive almond butter is. It's just almonds, right?!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 13, 2015 11:29 pm

^more reference to almond butter between Nick's sister and him:
Maria Therese Viall ‏@MariaViall Apr 22

@viallnicholas28 as your sister, I'm genuinely concerned about your newly found nut obsession. I thought you were straight pb.
0 retweets 3 favorites

Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28 April 25

@MariaViall Ha! Straight PB almost always but almond butter is apparently a big deal now. Gotta move with the times.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 13, 2015 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:From an interview with Kaitlyn

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2015/05/13/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette/

Bristowe has a clear focus on why she is on The Bachelorette and why women put themselves in this situation to be judged by millions and possibly picked by one. She knows what she wants in a husband. “A lot! Somebody who can be my best friend and loyal and honest; somebody that basically challenges me, bringing out my serious side, and jokes with me, because I have a very big sense of humor,” she says.

What are three items always in your refrigerator or pantry?
Almond butter, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and cheese.

Almond butter? Interesting.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Apr 19
Hard to believe how expensive almond butter is. It's just almonds, right?!

Sounds like a perfect job for Nick...  the "somebody that ... challenges me", in particular.  Didn't Nick say the same in reference to Andi?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 14, 2015 12:05 am

notarose wrote:
Diana wrote:Becca (who is super close with Kaitlyn) followed Chris on IG

So Becca now follows Chris & Nick.  I wonder if she will follow Ben H too.  That would fit what might be the final 3.  Still wouldn't count out Shawn as well.
When did Becca follow Nick?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 12:08 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:
Diana wrote:Becca (who is super close with Kaitlyn) followed Chris on IG

So Becca now follows Chris & Nick.  I wonder if she will follow Ben H too.  That would fit what might be the final 3.  Still wouldn't count out Shawn as well.
When did Becca follow Nick?

Becca followed Nick while Chris Soules's season was airing.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 9:58 am

whipsnapper wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Posted this in another thread:

I find it interesting that Shawn started to follow Megan and Jillian (I believe today) from last season (doesn't follow any other bach girl alumni) and Jillian tweeted earlier today:

Jillian Anderson @Jillie_Alexis · 8h 8 hours ago

Thinking Nashville for episodes one and two... Thoughts?! @meganebell1

Which is where Shawn lives. Both Megan and Jillian follow Shawn (not sure who initiated)
This is making me believe he is not F1 as he might be meeting up with M & J total speculation but just thought it was weird.

sbolduc I thought the exact same thing when I saw these follows by Shawn today. IMO he is not the F1 and is headed for BIP2.

IA re Shawn. I added to that post in the Shawn thread that I think there will be a few of them getting together to watch the premier. Plus whoever lives in the vicinity will probably join in.

Can anyone remember a F1 attending a get together to watch the premier at a local establishment? I would think he/she would rather watch it together or with family?

I think this is a big clue we need to keep our eyes peeled on SM that night. I'm sure there will be lot's of pics when they get together, which I think will happen.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 10:29 am

Didn't they say Whitney watch it with some people but it was later on in the season?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 10:31 am

^ I think guys following girls from Chris Soules season before their own season even airs is odd as well.  Has that happened before with an F1? With anyone?

Of course this entire pre-season sleuth has been an SM Pandora's box but still, it seems unusual to open the line of communication with single ladies before they even live tweet the season.  Like one big Tinder Party.

Last edited by notarose on Thu May 14, 2015 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

+30
Linds911
Beagle
california90
AllAboutLove
julychild
officeRules
whit90
jen689
BlackHalo
mindless
kimberlyg