SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's the same Nick IMO. Different edit. Smiley

What's with that arm, that is really strange. Why do we think that s/cap has anything to do with the possible sex guy?

I agree

Until next week we won't know for sure who the sex guy is because the producers always manipulate the edit to make it look like one thing when really it's another! The want to keep us guessing.

It definitely looks like Nick in the photo but I can't be 100% sure that he's the sex guy.

What I most interested in is speculating about the guys reactions to the event, especially if it is Nick. I reckon Josh will be way pissed to the point of leaving, and Jared and Shawn hurt. Not sure of the Bens - they have been keeping their feelings to themselves. As for the rest, I think they'll have a a lot to say but I don't see them as invested in Kaitlyn as the others, so may not be as affected.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:04 pm

Thanks Katie. I thought I missed something and there was something about that s/cap that led to the possibility of it being related to the sex guy.

I want to know who finds out, how they find out, and yes, it will be interesting to see how they react.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Okay, I'm convinced Mike Fleiss has thrown this show to the wolves and Nick is his number 1 hired gun.  Vile must be getting paid a ton, and I like him about as well as Bob the Slob.  This not your Ashley's Bachelorette or even Des's Bachelorette.  

I'm not following sm this season, but I'll bet the tirades against Kaitlyn and Nick are brutal right now.  Welp, I hope the paychecks were worth it, guys.  I'm so over the direction of this show.  Every Bachelorette season, I can get behind at least one guy.  Chris L, JP, Constantine, Arie, Chris S, Drew.  I can't even find a single contestant to support this time or even any humour in them.  Kaitlyn - yuck.  Nick - yuck. Shawn - yuck.  Jared - yuck.  Everyone else plays such a small role that they don't even exist - yuck.

Ian said some ridiculous things, but he also said some really honest, true things.  His edit convinced me they will never hire a black bachelor. Never.

BTW, that Shawn v.o. didn't match Shawn talking with Kaitlyn.  He was talking with a producer, so yeah.  Once again, great edit, tptb.

You lost me Flies.  I don't care who Kaitlyn ends up with.  Even beautiful Ireland can't save this season.  no
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Sorry for the double post, but just a point of clarification.  Did they show the 2-1 between JJ and Joe?   There was so much of the Kaitlyn and Vile date that maybe I missed it?  

Joe sort of cracks me up.  Maybe I can support him.  He had a funny look tonight while the guys were talking like, "I am sooooo over this".  Haha!  Me too, me too Joe.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:17 pm

The episode did not go as far as the 2:1 date this evening. They did show the date card being received.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:22 pm

Thanks for confirming that, Kasha!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:30 pm

yes

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:18 am

Finally sat down and watched the latest episode and I'm kind of getting bored with all the drama. I actually fast forwarded parts of the episode.

Am I right in thinking that none of the guys have found out about Nick and Kaitlyn sleeping together and all the drama is actually just from her feeling guilty. Maybe they never find out. Nick certainly had the chance to say something and he didn't. Why would she tell them if she was worried about how they would react. Is it possible that the guys found out the same time as us, the audience? There actually hasn't been an edit that shows they definitely know and are upset. Maybe Nick will bring it up at ATFR if he's not her F1 like last time. So many questions!

I also think Shawn is losing the plot. Get it together man! Doesn't he realise that this is a dating show and he's not the only contestant. If he doesn't continue to get a rose I'm a little worried that he's going to go Boiler Bunny on her!

I also struggle to believe that Shawn is truly in love with her after such a short an acquaintance. The other guys say they are falling in love with her not that they are in love with her which seems to me to be more realistic. Although, to be honest, that also seems quite fast considering how little time they have really spent with each other.

I sometimes wonder how much is "real" and how much is people just caught up in the moment and a little dazed by all the cameras etc.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:41 pm

Ok everyone - Am I the only unspoiled one left? Cause I am really feeling like A Nellie No Mates here. I have no one to chat too :bigsigh:

I'm soooo lonely! :why:

I have heard that the F1 has been sleuthed. And it was a big bombshell. I'm dying of curiosity and am tempted to go to the dark side. The pressure's getting to me!

Help!!!!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Stand strong and be firm! 
No spoilers for you! bestbud!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Katiebelle, love your name. I am spoiled, but stay strong. I love reading your perspective.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:45 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Okay, I'm convinced Mike Fleiss has thrown this show to the wolves and Nick is his number 1 hired gun.  Vile must be getting paid a ton, and I like him about as well as Bob the Slob.  This not your Ashley's Bachelorette or even Des's Bachelorette.  

I'm not following sm this season, but I'll bet the tirades against Kaitlyn and Nick are brutal right now.  Welp, I hope the paychecks were worth it, guys.  I'm so over the direction of this show.  Every Bachelorette season, I can get behind at least one guy.  Chris L, JP, Constantine, Arie, Chris S, Drew.  I can't even find a single contestant to support this time or even any humour in them.  Kaitlyn - yuck.  Nick - yuck. Shawn - yuck.  Jared - yuck.  Everyone else plays such a small role that they don't even exist - yuck.

Ian said some ridiculous things, but he also said some really honest, true things.  His edit convinced me they will never hire a black bachelor. Never.

BTW, that Shawn v.o. didn't match Shawn talking with Kaitlyn.  He was talking with a producer, so yeah.  Once again, great edit, tptb

You lost me Flies.  I don't care who Kaitlyn ends up with.  Even beautiful Ireland can't save this season.  no

I just came over to the unspoiled side of the board for a minute....I miss the small "community" that exists over here from when I was unspoiled. I so agree with your post alwaystulips. My whole problem with this season is that I am not behind the lead (this only happened before one time with Ben F) and I really am not behind any of the guys that remain either. i like some of the guys but it seems that the scene with Nick overshadows everything just as Ben and Courtney in the ocean tainted the season for the remaining women. For me the show is too sleazy at this point and last week was just too much. I too was behind Ian and his rant because every word he said was true.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

+25
CarrieA
AllAboutLove
stuckinsc
Jolena
Ladybug82
Linds911
Maggenzm
Rolly
happygolucky
mercieme
Sprite