SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - Videos - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - Videos - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Titou wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:I just watched the deleted scene with Ash and Ben and all I can say is she is adorably tipsy. Her kitty voice is so awkward but funny at the same time. I love how she asks if she can "feed the kitty" like a little kid and big daddy Ben tells her no because "it will never leave" rotfl

I truly believe that she is not tipsy at all. I think it is her natural funny nature of being silly....... THEY ARE BOTH DRINKING WATER Smiley

Remember the way they had fun about the dog talk... now we heard her kitty talk

I love it. This made me laugh!!

I like consantine's exit. respectful.

Ryan... I really do not know if I pitty him or if he play on my nerves... I HOPE he is genuine but we'll see....

I agree. She's just having fun with Ben. And that scene made me laugh a bit too hard too.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - Videos - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
Titou wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:I just watched the deleted scene with Ash and Ben and all I can say is she is adorably tipsy. Her kitty voice is so awkward but funny at the same time. I love how she asks if she can "feed the kitty" like a little kid and big daddy Ben tells her no because "it will never leave" rotfl

I truly believe that she is not tipsy at all. I think it is her natural funny nature of being silly....... THEY ARE BOTH DRINKING WATER Smiley

Remember the way they had fun about the dog talk... now we heard her kitty talk

I love it. This made me laugh!!

I like consantine's exit. respectful.

Ryan... I really do not know if I pitty him or if he play on my nerves... I HOPE he is genuine but we'll see....

I agree. She's just having fun with Ben. And that scene made me laugh a bit too hard too.

If everyone who are silly and have fun and laugh hysterically in this world were tipsy, then I guess we should all buy trucks and truck of ibuprofen for our permanent hangover uh?

all the girls at the house with brad, CH himself said that she is a girl who loves to make jokes.

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:02 am