SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:49 pm

2observe wrote:I must be the only one that feels pretty confident that Nick is F1.

We may me a minority but there are a couple of us that can still see this outcome! Smiley

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

team - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:00 pm

Include me in seeing that outcome. I have no reason to believe he isn't, and can see that it may be a possibility.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:03 pm

2observe wrote:I must be the only one that feels pretty confident that Nick is F1.

OB I am right there with you, sitting in the back of the bus drinking a calming cup of tea.

Last edited by reason on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Count me in too I just do not see any other way it could go.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:11 pm

H aving
O ngoing
P ositive
E xpectations

Yep, me too.  But no proof.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:13 pm

I also agree that it is Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:14 pm

I'm hoping that Nick is F1 too...a hopeless romantic at heart here.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:21 pm

reason wrote:

Ob I am right there with you, sitting in the back of the bus drinking a calming cup of tea.

Wine for me! laugh out loud For me the last time there was so much confusion/things that didn't make sense with spoilers vs screen caps/other sleuthing was Des season. That season RS got most of the season correct up to the F4 then the Brooks comes back after leaving foil went into full effect. I think he probably has the eliminations through Ireland correct but after that is when he even admits he doesn't have all details. He admitted this similarly in Des season. This season could be similar with everything going out the window at F3 as far as valid info RS has and he was fed a "no pick" for the ending which is the "Brooks comes back" of this season. With this as a possibility I see no reason go discount Nick as F1 and will continue to go with the gut feeling I've had the whole time about it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:46 pm

These days some articles are circling about the last-moment change in the ending of Dawson's creek show ... like it is a news that it was meant to end differently (not)... I don't know how many of you watched the series, I did, since it marked my personal adolescence and passage into the adulthood with the end of the innocence and new era of internet and social media, and to me the show ended as it should.
Joey chose Pacey.
There were always 2 ships: team Dawson (the good guy) and team Pacey (the bad-boy ... with a heart) ... and I was team Pacey (with or without Joey) ...

and as I follow TB-ette stories and view them as a TV series, I find my own "ship" and I notice, I always find my own "Pacey" ... so Nick it is!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:47 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

We may me a minority but there are a couple of us that can still see this outcome! Smiley

I'm right there with you! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:14 pm

It is really interesting, actually, scratch that, not surprisingly at all, that he is THE ONLY guy who defends Kaitlyn ... in his own way through SM... and supports her actions and choice to speak publicly about it. Others just support the season by #teamkaitlyn, advertising TB abc, own-personal #team/name, but nobody is vocal about her position and criticism. Even her supposed F4-5-6, nobody commented or posted anything slightly encouraging about her "reveal" on their SM. Ben H. and Shawn are almost SM silent, non-existent mostly, apart from few exchanges between the "tribe" of guys, nobody posted or liked anything that could be taken as a support and acknowledgment of Kaitlyn's beliefs that's she's advertising in the media rounds.
So either she chose nobody (and good for her, since I would assume she would like to have a man who stands by her side in her fights) ... or Nick is a silent warrior.

ETA: as Julychild posted in fan-thread, Ben H. did retweet Jillian H.'s blog about "shaming" ... so one guy more who showed support.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Nick has been favoriting a couple of tweets by Julie Berry -- seems they are on good terms/he's somewhat fond of her in the way that he favorites tweets by elan and other people in bachnation consistently
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4