SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:15 pm

happygolucky wrote:It is really interesting, actually, scratch that, not surprisingly at all, that he is THE ONLY guy who defends Kaitlyn ... in his own way through SM... and supports her actions and choice to speak publicly about it. Others just support the season by #teamkaitlyn, advertising TB abc, own-personal #team/name, but nobody is vocal about her position and criticism. Even her supposed F4-5-6, nobody commented or posted anything slightly encouraging about her "reveal" on their SM. Ben H. and Shawn are almost SM silent, non-existent mostly, apart from few exchanges between the "tribe" of guys, nobody posted or liked anything that could be taken as a support and acknowledgment of Kaitlyn's beliefs that's she's advertising in the media rounds.
So either she chose nobody (and good for her, since I would assume she would like to have a man who stands by her side in her fights) ... or Nick is a silent warrior.

ETA: as Julychild posted in fan-thread, Ben H. did retweet Jillian H.'s blog about "shaming" ... so one guy more who showed support.

I love Nick and think that he is supporting Kaitlyn because he cares about her, even if he didn't end up with her. He told his friend that he just wanted her to be happy, with or without him.

But to play devil's advocate...there may be a reason that he is so supportive of her on SM.  It is possible that it is not just to support her, but also to support himself if he is in fact the guy that did have sex with her before the FS.  To look at it from the opposite viewpoint, if he is not "sex guy", he could be supporting her now because he maybe didn't support her as much as he should have when it all went down.  
And as for him only supporting her on SM in a vague sort of way with posts...it is not like he can stand up and say outright that he supports her decision as the sex thing hasn't even happened yet on the show.

Also something interesting that I noticed...Kaitlyn was silent on SM during taping except for two favorites on Twitter.  One occurred on 4/11/2015 (which would be very close to the time that the alleged pre FS sex occurred).  It is a tweet from Atticus, a poet that Kaitlyn seems to like.  The quote is, "he was the rock in her chaos...that the rest of the world splashed off".  Kaitlyn has refered to herself and her chaos, even posting Atticus on her IG post show about a week ago, "it was her chaos that made her beautiful".  It sounds to me like she is talking about a special man that was her rock during the tough time after sex-gate.  Could be Nick, could be someone else.

Last edited by OnePromise on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

team - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:19 pm

Nick liked this on Instagram
team - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 68 35kifbr

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:33 pm

OnePromise wrote:I love Nick, but to play devil's advocate...there may be a reason that he is so supportive of her on SM.  It is possible that it is not just to support her, but also to support himself if he is in fact the guy that did have sex with her before the FS.  To look at it from the opposite viewpoint, if he is not "sex guy", he could be supporting her now because he maybe didn't support her as much as he should have when it all went down.  
And as for him only supporting her on SM in a vague sort of way with posts...it is not like he can stand up and say outright that he supports her decision as the sex thing hasn't even happened yet on the show.
oh, absolutely. :yes: I did mean that, there's no secret what he believes in and how he views on sex, open-honest discussion ... and if he is the"sex-guy" or not, he most definitely "was" the sex-guy last year, so either way, he speaks for himself. But what i'm more interested in is to see guys show or at least express in some form and place (IG, tw, wherever, however) their point of view, that should be at least similar to Kaitlyn's. If you are K's F1 ... then you should be OK with her beliefs and maybe even agree/share them. That's what I don't see. Not saying that whoever might be F1 (if there is one at all) isn't doing just that in person/privately ... but so far, I don't know their point of view on sexuality, gender, shaming and feminism ... and especially for Shawn, who of all guys has biggest possibility of being F1, he doesn't post or likes anything that could convey certain arguments ... like nothing affects him. Don't know. Not saying he doesn't care or is negative about it, just that I would expect some reaction, but he is off the grid.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:40 pm

happygolucky wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I love Nick, but to play devil's advocate...there may be a reason that he is so supportive of her on SM.  It is possible that it is not just to support her, but also to support himself if he is in fact the guy that did have sex with her before the FS.  To look at it from the opposite viewpoint, if he is not "sex guy", he could be supporting her now because he maybe didn't support her as much as he should have when it all went down.  
oh, absolutely. :yes: I did mean that, there's no secret what he believes in and how he views on sex, open-honest discussion ... and if he is the"sex-guy" or not, he most definitely "was" the sex-guy last year, so either way, he speaks for himself. But what i'm more interested in is to see guys show or at least express in some form and place (IG, tw, wherever, however) their point of view, that should be at least similar to Kaitlyn's. If you are K's F1 ... then you should be OK with her beliefs and maybe even agree/share them. That's what I don't see. Not saying that whoever might be F1 (if there is one at all) isn't doing just that in person/privately ... but so far, I don't know their point of view on sexuality, gender, shaming and feminism ... and especially for Shawn, who of all guys has biggest possibility of being F1, he doesn't post or likes anything that could convey certain arguments ... like nothing affects him. Don't know. Not saying he doesn't care or is negative about it, just that I would expect some reaction, but he is off the grid.

Totally agree with you Happy. It will be interesting to see the other guys' reactions if they have any. IMO, Shawn is being groomed for the next Bachelor and he needs America to like him. If he supports Kaitlyn, he will ostracize a portion of the viewership that think she is "too sexual". Nick has nothing to lose. He does not want to be the next Bachelor and could care less what the general audience thinks of him. He just wants to be able to speak his mind and support those he cares about, i.e. Kaitlyn in this case.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:49 pm

interesting train of thought HGL - reminds me when they used to do this videologs with contestants on this site that I think the production team was running and JP was VERY defensive of Ashley when it came to all the bad press she got because of Bentley

just browsed through shawn's sm and he used to be very MIA previous to being on the show (hadn't tweeted since 2013) but then in context of what K is dealing with in her situation more recently ....it's interesting that a majority of his other posts seem #teamshawn and lighthearted

JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Nick just posted a pic on IG can someone bring it over...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:58 pm

I think Nick's SM has subtely (as he has to be subtle) shown support for all of this sex stuff. Sure if he is sex guy before FS he has a vested interest however as alluded to in that RT of AG, the women having sex is viewed poorly on her while the guy is a "stud" so to speak. I think Nick is moreso supporting K(in a particular instance) and women in general than trying to defend himself in any way.....

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:59 pm

sbolduc wrote:Nick just posted a pic on IG can someone bring it over...

nick_viall28 Well said 4min
team - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 68 11381464_379068102301981_1259583575_n
http://websta.me/p/1002419320454843650_28313266
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Thanks Blu. Nick is ruthless with these supportive tweets/IG postings if there is no F1 I think we might be in for another well written letter laugh out loud (I joke)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:06 pm

I'm telling you, I love this guy because he is openly a FEMINIST.
He only "speaks" what he believes in ... so it can be to support Kaitlyn or for all "sisterhood".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Nick just posted a pic on IG can someone bring it over...

nick_viall28 Well said 4min
team - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 68 11381464_379068102301981_1259583575_n
http://websta.me/p/1002419320454843650_28313266

I don't know if Nick is with Kaitlyn or not, but he is definitely thinking about her...frequently.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:16 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm telling you, I love this guy because he is openly a FEMINIST.

Totally agree with you HGL :yes:
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4