SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 49 of 68 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:15 pm

bluwavz wrote: I think the fact that he has a girlfriend now and the ex is writing a book probably helped him get over this. What's the point in holding a grudge now? Nick isn't the one who's going to be throwing him under the bus.
giggling Nick sure isn't.
How quickly the wind can change. :yes:
Good for Josh on letting bygones be bygones.
Holding a grudge is, if nothing else, a complete waste of time and energy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:56 pm

Since I'm new to this in posting I am confused.  Not too long ago Guardian Angel told us to not mention Andi and if we wanted to to go to her thread.   So I'm wondering if it's a double standard here in that if you're bashing Andi you can post on Josh's thread but if you are not then you are told to go to Andi's thread as I see an awful lot of discussing Andi in the past two days on Josh's thread.  

Not trying to start an argument because I'm not the moderator but just wonder what the actual rules are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:06 pm

IMO I think it was Loveinterest put it so eloquently. Men are pigs. And that includes these two.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:08 pm

New chapter for both men.

Congrats to these grown azz men.

:yes: Smiley
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:09 pm

I am the first to say I am not a fan of Josh but I will always applaud when people put their big pants on and choose to move on from silly grudges, especially after going on a show as ridiculous as this is. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:12 pm

I will try to clarify since GA is not presently here. 
This was posted via GA on Tues Sept 15th: 
It was also said last night to stick to the topic of Josh Murray and his gf in general terms.  Nowhere did we say it was ok to talk about Andi. Please discuss Andi in her own General thread. TY

One page ago, this thread began with some Andi bleed over.  On that page I counted 2 perhaps 3 Andi references and many more regarding other past cast. 
There is one reference on this page. I hardly see a full blown discussion regarding any cast outside of Josh. 
But yes let's try to keep the focus on the topic at hand. 
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:19 pm

I only have the courage to post one pic! Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 2498057887 #lipsaresealed  

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 489067602-anna-von-staehle-and-television-personality-gettyimages

The rest are here!
http://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/josh-murray?family=editorial&assettype=image&excludenudity=true&phrase=josh%20murray&sort=best

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:25 pm

Thank you for bringing that over, Linds. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:22 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I remember Josh tweeted sth like third time is a chance regarding Nick.
He definitely had laughed at Nick.

Yup, and that was only like a month and a half ago. I doubt Josh has suddenly done a 180 in that little of a time. Obviously, you really don't like someone when you take the opportunity to mock them when they are getting their heartbroken and are going through a devastating humiliation. One of the many reasons I'm not a fan of the guy. I think he probably cooled off a bit because of his new girlfriend and so that he wouldn't make the social event awkward and dramatic, but I seriously doubt they'll be exchanging BFF bracelets anytime soon. It reminds me of how Marcus said some nice things to Nick on Twitter when a family member passed last year, but went back to favoriting/agreeing with Josh's snarky comments about Nick and even Lacey said she wasn't a fan of Nick on Periscope. They're all fickle and fake. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:36 pm

I can't think of a reason they would ever be friends so don't hold that against Josh or anyone else.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15351

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Linds911 wrote:I only have the courage to post one pic! Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 2498057887 #lipsaresealed  

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 489067602-anna-von-staehle-and-television-personality-gettyimages

The rest are here!
http://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/josh-murray?family=editorial&assettype=image&excludenudity=true&phrase=josh%20murray&sort=best

Are we sure that girl is really in her early 20s? She has more wrinkles than I do, and I'm pushing 30.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:51 pm

Well, it looks like Josh might have gotten the other side of the story. Nice, I like it.

yes

ETA: any comments Josh made about Nick were before he met Nick. That's the difference IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 68 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom