SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 52 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:34 pm

Who says Josh was wrong about Nick? Even though I've never been a fan I can see why Josh disliked Nick although at this point he's probably over it.

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:41 pm

I don't get how Josh's past SM activity about Nick is seen as Josh's real thoughts but when Josh now posts about Nick it is for some reason other than Josh's thoughts?  scratch

I still think that since Josh chose to post the pic of him with Nick and chose to follow Nick that he is sending a message no different than when he tweeted about Nick. There's literally no reason for Josh to follow Nick or post a photo of him with Nick unless he wants his followers and fans to know he is cool with Nick, imo.

That doesn't mean he and Nick will be best buds or hanging out but stranger things have happened. Heck, if someone told me Josh would be following Nick on IG and posting a pic with him I would have said no way! :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:48 pm

I totally agree AAL.

My only point is, Josh only knew what happened from Andi's lips. I've always said, I wished he had heard both sides of the whole story. IMO maybe he now has and that's why there are pics of them together, SM following and fun captions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:56 pm

So true, GA. If anything it shows a lot can change when one sees things from a different perspective.

A lot has changed in just a year: Josh and Nick not following A but following each other on IG? ... who would have thought it.

yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:59 pm

Maybe Josh is it doing to get back at A especially due to her tell all book. Nothing says I am over you more than hanging out with the guy who caused tension in your relationship to begin with. IMHO

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:59 pm

isittrue wrote:Maybe Josh is it doing to get back at A especially due to her tell all book. Nothing says I am over you more than hanging out with the guy who caused tension in your relationship to begin with.  IMHO

If so then that only proves that Josh's negative thoughts about Nick were never about Nick in the first place.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:04 pm

The reason I dont put much stock in this 'reunion' is because it was for an event. They didn't happen to be in the city and go for drinks, they literally were on the same red carpet. If they're hanging out after this then for sure, that'll be more indicative of their current feelings. But for now, I'll stick with it was a funny run in.

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:07 pm

Hey never say never! Who knows, maybe in the future, Josh and Nick will hang out and have a beer together? I said before they have similar values, and I would like to see they develop some sorts of friendship! If you look at their pictures, they were photographed together in more than one setting, different outfits. At least they seemed to have fun together!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I totally agree AAL.

My only point is, Josh only knew what happened from Andi's lips. I've always said, I wished he had heard both sides of the whole story. IMO maybe he now has and that's why there are pics of them together, SM following and fun captions.

I kind of doubt either of them had any desire to discuss those past events this weekend. I think they're just guys being guys. Of course Josh was pissed that Nick slept with his fiancée before him and then told the world about it, but now neither of them could care less about her, so it's whatever. Well Josh might have some ill feelings towards her due to the tell-all, but that only makes Nick seem better in comparison. They'll probably both get trashed in her book, so they can sympathize with each other. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:The reason I dont put much stock in this 'reunion' is because it was for an event. They didn't happen to be in the city and go for drinks, they literally were on the same red carpet. If they're hanging out after this then for sure, that'll be more indicative of their current feelings. But for now, I'll stick with it was a funny run in.

IMHO, if Josh's feelings were still the same about Nick and not more positive I don't believe for one second Josh would be following Nick on IG or posting a pic with him, event or no event. :Nod:

I would believe it is nothing if Josh was at this event and he never posted a pic of himself with Nick nor followed Nick on IG -- two things he doesn't need to do at all for someone who "hates" Nick. Because he chose to do so is on Josh, not because of an event and it's not like anyone would think less of Josh for not following Nick on IG after being at the same event. If anything, I think people are shocked because he has chosen to follow Nick. :yes:

When so much stock is put into what these people do on their own personal SM, I would think that in the world of SM, Josh following Nick on IG is almost up there with K&S's snapchat video. laugh out loud If we were sleuthing, this would be dissected and looked upon as a clue no different than when Josh wasn't following Nick was looked upon as a clue as to Josh's thoughts. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Well certain public sentiment about Josh seems to have improved by his hanging out with Nick and moving past the controversy so good on him I guess .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:29 pm

I don't think Josh hates Nick, hate is a strong word. I just think he doesn't think too highly of him, and I don't really blame him. I don't care for Josh either, really, but I do find him to be less insufferable than the snowflake laugh out loud.

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom