SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 24, 2015 10:49 am

Continue here: Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Sun May 24, 2015 10:51 am

But you also choose the time zone in your settings also......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 24, 2015 10:53 am

My choice of C/F was simply on my weather app. That is how mine works. I have been in countries that use the C setting and it still has come up in F. Again this is my IPhone 5.
I just checked settings and the whole issue of language and time settings does not apply to C/F that I could see.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun May 24, 2015 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun May 24, 2015 10:54 am

I'm so happy that it looks like Kaitlyn was at a SH visit Smiley. When she picked one guy or is dating both remains to be seen, but this doesn't look like a "picked no one" thing -- unless she is having SH visits with herself....

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 24, 2015 11:31 am

kimberlyg wrote:I'm so happy that it looks like Kaitlyn was at a SH visit Smiley.  When she picked one guy or is dating both remains to be seen, but this doesn't look like a "picked no one" thing -- unless she is having SH visits with herself....

It's possble (though unlikely IMO) that TPTB are setting her up alone in SH's anyway and making her snap chat her whereabouts to throw doubt at RS's spoiler. I doubt it though. That's a lot of work just so a relatively few amount of people take notice. Viewership in general is in the millions. A smaller (but probably relatively large) amount of those people are aware of RS's spoilers. And an even smaller amount of people (like in the thousands) of people we would even notice her snap chat and connect the dots to a possible safe house visit and those people are probably here. I usually go with Occums razer. The simple solution says safe house. They almost always do a safe house over Memorial Day weekend.

I couldn't tell you with who for sure, but Occums razer also points towards Nick IMO for a couples reasons:

1. Airplane tweet. I don't get his motivation for throwing off sleuthers if he left broken hearted. It's not like last year when he blew the ending and TPTB probably had a gun pointed to his head.

2. If she had sex with Nick pre-FSDs, I just don't see her picking anyone else. Much like Court + Ben she basically made here her choice the night they did the deed, IMO.

3. I think if Nick is F1, there is extra motivation for Fleiss to kaboom RS this season. Nick totally handed RS concrete proof of the ending on a silver platter last season. In an ironic twist, it's posible for Nick to completely turn it around and go all "Des" on RS the following year. Poetic justice. ;)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 11:40 am

Those that were born in the 70's in Canada are not familiar with the Imperial system.They use metric for everything. Those born before the 70's like me, never fully adjusted to the change. For mileage I'm ok using kilometers, but anything else, pounds, instead of grams, for baking I still use cups and tsp's, and for weather I prefer F. When I travel to the U.S I don't have to reset anything because it's already F.

My son, switches everything and is constantly calculating gallons to litres when he wants to buy gas or F to C to figure out how hot it is.

Kaitlyn IMO was simply saying 25C I don't know what that is for you Americans, meaning, she has no idea what that translates to in F.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun May 24, 2015 11:40 am

sosleepy wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:I'm so happy that it looks like Kaitlyn was at a SH visit Smiley.  When she picked one guy or is dating both remains to be seen, but this doesn't look like a "picked no one" thing -- unless she is having SH visits with herself....

It's possble (though unlikely  IMO) that TPTB are setting her up alone in SH's anyway and making her snap chat her whereabouts to throw doubt at RS's spoiler.  I doubt it though.  That's a lot of work just so a relatively few amount of people  take notice.  Viewership in general is in the millions.  A smaller (but probably relatively large) amount of those people are aware of RS's spoilers.  And an even smaller amount of people (like in the thousands) of people we would even notice her snap chat and connect the dots to a possible safe house visit and those people are probably here.  I usually go with Occums razer.  The simple solution says safe house. They almost always do a safe house over Memorial Day weekend.  

I couldn't tell you with who for sure, but Occums razer also points towards Nick IMO for a couples reasons:

1. Airplane tweet.  I don't get his motivation for throwing off sleuthers if he left broken hearted.  It's not like last year when he blew the ending and TPTB probably had a gun pointed to his head.

2. If she had sex with Nick pre-FSDs, I just don't see her picking anyone else.  Much like Court + Ben she basically made here her choice the night they did the deed, IMO.

3. I think if Nick is F1, there is extra motivation for Fleiss to kaboom RS this season.  Nick totally handed RS concrete proof of the ending on a silver platter last season.  In an ironic twist, it's posible for Nick to completely turn it around and go all "Des" on RS the following year. Poetic justice. ;)

Great post and points sosleepy. yes
The one that rings the loudest for me is #2. K let Nick back on the show. They were courting each other via social media and maybe more. If she slept with him it was early in the show, but not early in their relationship. If she slept with him before the FS, she wanted him and was not hesitating. The fact that she would choose to do that with Nick and not the other guys is a BIG tell... ITA, game over. :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 24, 2015 11:43 am

I think the whole nick tweeting during the show thing was so low barrier that it makes sense that they'd allow it to throw some people off as RS called it "catering to 5% of the viewing population". 

Renting a safe house then doing a visual of temporary snap chat that lasts for just 24hrs on a platform that isn't as closely watched by media as twitter is NOT imho like throwing foilers via tweets during filming (tweets are more static and visible) and the renting of a safehouse is way too much effort by everyone involved IMHO particularly if it is in palm springs or way south from LA area

JMHO

I don't know yet who she's in SH with mainly cos I'm not trusting sm content which doesn't help us place time, location etc. but says something and we should consider all info we get

I do think tho if K has an F1 for sure they'd want to throw little crumbs and hints of that fact since the RS spoiler is such an anti-climax -- CH has very publicly admitted that they now embrace spoilers and that things leak out... so if these ^ crumbs are being thrown out for 5% of the population I wouldn't be surprised to keep the intrigue going but that is if she has an F1 and they're not going through too much effort to fabricate the situation. on the flip side I would highly doubt that these are ^ real crumbs they are throwing which they have to create from scratch if she had no F1

Last edited by emusha on Sun May 24, 2015 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 24, 2015 11:46 am

emusha wrote:I think the whole tweeting during the show thing was so low barrier that it makes sense that they'd allow it to throw people of as RS called it 5% of the viewing population. 

Renting a safe house doing a temporary snap chat that lasts for just 24hrs on a platform that isn't as closely watched by media as snapchat is NOT throwing foilers like tweets during filming and the renting of a safehouse is way too much effort by everyone involved IMHO particularly if it is in palm springs or way south from LA area

JMHO

I don't know yet who she's in SH with mainly cos I'm not trusting sm content which doesn't help us place time, location etc. but says something 

I do think tho if K has an F1 for sure they'd want to throw little crumbs and hints of that fact since the RS spoiler is such an anti-climax -- CH has very publicly admitted that they now embrace spoilers and that things leak out... just not yet convinced these ^ are real crumbs for us to consider...
ITA, plus I feel like the spoilers give Kait and her f1 more leeway to give clues and have fun because it's spoiled she's single. None of them have been spotted so I don't think I can say she's most likely with either Nick or Shawn, but I feel pretty good thinking she's with at least someone in that house.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 24, 2015 11:56 am

Des' Chris, the foiler season, posted a SH picture on sm. At that time, many of his fans said it's SH and I doubted it. It turned out they were right.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 24, 2015 12:01 pm

I stared at the Kaitlyn Sunglass reflection so long I saw Elan's head!  cantstopl  

Suppose it is Elan keeping his friend Kaitlyn occupied during the sanctioned SH time to continue the teasers.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 24, 2015 12:12 pm

Has anyone considered the possibility it could be Kaitlyn's parents' home in Arizona? Do we have any pictures of that from her HTD last season?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson