SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Truthfully, I think the first few episodes were in the can well before the finale was filmed- though there could be an ITM or VO made later. So...when you rewatch early episodes (and you will, if you're trying to match what she says in them to the possible outcome, a reminder to pay close attention to her appearance in ITMs or if VO remember that they can be filmed after the fact- she will have said the "usual" if filmed in real time, but will tip off the end if recorded later.)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:10 pm

jcrbil wrote:Truthfully, I think the first few episodes were in the can well before the finale was filmed-  though there could be an ITM or VO made later.  So...when you rewatch early episodes (and you will, if you're trying to match what she says in them to the possible outcome, a reminder to pay close attention to her appearance in ITMs or if VO remember that they can be filmed after the fact- she will have said the "usual" if filmed in real time, but will tip off the end if recorded later.)

There are some Kaitlyn ITM's in the early part of last week's episode where I wondered if they were filmed down the road. They're the ones against a yellow-ish striped wall where she talks about being excited she's the B'ette. They just didn't look to be the same background as the bedroom she was in.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:19 am

Kaitlyn blog:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog-episode-4-sumo-wrestling-tony-freakout
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:26 am

geo55 wrote:Kaitlyn blog:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog-episode-4-sumo-wrestling-tony-freakout
Thanks! Your avvie is always adorable heartbeat

I love this part:
Shawn and Chris, on the other hand, had a blast, never complained and pulled me aside to let me know how they were feeling. That's what I'm looking for in a man. At the end of the night, I didn't have much hesitation about giving Shawn that rose. The connection we had that first night was still there, and it was undeniable. 
Is it breaking girl code to say I think she's stupid? 

I think she's stupid. laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:32 am

Alanna wrote:
geo55 wrote:Kaitlyn blog:

Thanks! Your avvie is always adorable heartbeat

I love this part:
Shawn and Chris, on the other hand, had a blast, never complained and pulled me aside to let me know how they were feeling. That's what I'm looking for in a man. At the end of the night, I didn't have much hesitation about giving Shawn that rose. The connection we had that first night was still there, and it was undeniable. 
Is it breaking girl code to say I think she's stupid? 

I think she's stupid. laugh out loud

Wait until you watch this http://www.hulu.com/watch/799093#i1,p0,d1

Then we can agree that she might be stupid laugh out loud laugh out loud
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:49 am

Awww!! I don't even care if some smart intern thought of that move for Shawn, his delivery was so adorable and Kait's reaction with the squeals so sweet. Good for you, Kaitlyn, for ruining this and not even getting to bask in the bubble for a few months post-show, nice job.

I'm liking Shawn for so many more qualities than my two favorite things about him initially, which were NotNick for f1 and NotJosh for next lead!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:07 am

That was a pretty smooth move. And I love Shawn's voice....I wish he could tell me bed time stories. Embarressed!

But I can't really take Shawn seriously. It's all too much for me and seems a little too 'all in' in a rehearsed way. Like he's going through the motions. I don't know. He reminds me of Josh or Whitney, only with a less obnoxious and over the top delivery. I wouldn't mind watching (and listening to) him as the next Bachelor though.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:30 am

Bedtime stories!? I love it allykat! cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:30 am

allykat wrote:That was a pretty smooth move. And I love Shawn's voice....I wish he could tell me bed time stories. Embarressed!

But I can't really take Shawn seriously. It's all too much for me and seems a little too 'all in' in a rehearsed way. Like he's going through the motions. I don't know. He reminds me of Josh or Whitney, only with a less obnoxious and over the top delivery. I wouldn't mind watching (and listening to) him as the next Bachelor though.

I agree Shawn does have a sexy voice. :yes:

I know what you mean about taking him seriously. We've seen zippo time between him and Kaitlyn, and already he's madly in love with her. Obviously he's spent some time with but of course we haven't seen that. That's the problem with all this made up drama and the cliff hanger endings, it cuts into actually seeing Kaitlyn have a conversation with these guys (Or in her case, making out with them giggling ) It's obvious that TP are playing up her attraction to Shawn, so they can throw a monkey wrench in it when Nick arrives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:35 am

I don't think they're playing up her attraction to Shawn, he's almost totally invisible imo. This isn't like tptb trying to make it seem like Ali was kissing Chris when it was really Frank to play up their non-existent connection. Regardless, obviously Nick will throw a wrench into all the relationships, but seeing how much Kait wants a big, protective MANLY MAN, hear me roar and beat my chest, I don't see it with Nick. Guess we'll see.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:00 pm

Joshua calling a tampon a ripcord has to be one of the funniest things I've heard ever from this show! He is just priceless!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:03 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think they're playing up her attraction to Shawn, he's almost totally invisible imo. This isn't like tptb trying to make it seem like Ali was kissing Chris when it was really Frank to play up their non-existent connection. Regardless, obviously Nick will throw a wrench into all the relationships, but seeing how much Kait wants a big, protective MANLY MAN, hear me roar and beat my chest, I don't see it with Nick. Guess we'll see.

This sentence in her blog jumps ....."I'm attracted by men who know what they want and go after it." That to me says Nick to a T.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson