SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 26, 2015 5:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe · 12m 12 minutes ago
Did a little bachelorette recap this morning on my snap chat! Checkkkkit

Could someone who has Snapchat post it here, please? Smiley

To me this isn't live
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 5:47 pm

When using snapchat, you can take a picture, or video, and as long as you don't exit out of it, it won't delete it. I've done this before, I've taken a photo but couldn't send it at that time because I had no service, so I left snapchat up and could go back and send it later. With snapchat you can't use a photo from your gallery it has to be a current picture .

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Max64 wrote:So who is the bromance between?

RS said JJ and Clint have a bromance.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 5:54 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Max64 wrote:So who is the bromance between?

RS said JJ and Clint have a bromance.

Thanks! Interesting Clint leaves but JJ stays.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 26, 2015 6:05 pm

I'm finding it weird that K is advertising her snapchat account on twittr and doing a recap on it now that she posted that SH video from it
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 26, 2015 6:06 pm

sophienette wrote:And here is another probably unpopular JMO: For all we know, once the cameras are off (i.e. in the FS) something isnt right and she realises she cant pick him??? I mean what is the common denominator in both seasons (if he is F2 AGAIN)... no the Bette... Nick + FS.
If that is the common denominator and the fantasy suites seem to of happened in Ireland, then whose to say if RS is right after all and maybe, just maybe Nick was let go then and maybe there were 4 fd's in Ireland. I am just questioning it and wondering if there has been found evidence for a 4th FD?

I have been gone for a few days now cause we had a death in one family and a wedding in another. To say I have been busy is putting it mildly.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Aunties, I agree, I think everything should still be questioned at this point, until we have actual SC evidence I don't see why we should just rely on RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 6:55 pm

emusha wrote:I'm finding it weird that K is advertising her snapchat account on twittr and doing a recap on it now that she posted that SH video from it

I do think that we're assuming it's a SH. For most people, they would just think of it as a normal backyard pool. She was always very active on SC, so I don't find it strange. The "SHV" story is gone anyways, so it's not like she's slyly telling people to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue May 26, 2015 7:02 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
emusha wrote:I'm finding it weird that K is advertising her snapchat account on twittr and doing a recap on it now that she posted that SH video from it

I do think that we're assuming it's a SH. For most people, they would just think of it as a normal backyard pool. She was always very active on SC, so I don't find it strange. The "SHV" story is gone anyways, so it's not like she's slyly telling people to see it.

What is an SH video??

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue May 26, 2015 7:03 pm

"SH video" referring to (suspected) safe house video of Kait on Snapchat

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 26, 2015 7:08 pm

Not sure if this is posted nor where it will be available but CH is going an interview with Ryan Seacrest today.

I heard the rj talking about it on the radio on my drive from work so if someone can find and record it for us - so grateful.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 7:14 pm

nd4reality wrote:Not sure if this is posted nor where it will be available but CH is going an interview with Ryan Seacrest today.

I heard the rj talking about it on the radio on my drive from work so if someone can find and record it for us - so grateful.

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2015/05/26/chris-harrison-explains-how-bachelorette-inspired-romance-novel-the-perfect-letter/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson