SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue May 26, 2015 12:15 pm

Yes, I did notice they changed.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 26, 2015 12:20 pm

The blue outfit was so pretty on her, bright, vivid and flowing. Mermaidy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Random pool shots from the mansion.  Notice the guys have bead necklaces on.  Probably Joshua's tattoo leg on left.  

Lauren Spiegal just had her baby 3 days ago.  Bless her heart!  
speegyspeegs  It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it. Did you watch last night? #TheBachelorette #pooltime #producerlife
producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 11324257_105919773076947_1599966300_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 1:54 pm

I recognize that tattoo leg anywhere! laugh out loud How about the blue sneaker guy?

I think the naked guy is Shawn but those sneakers are pretty blue.

Congrats to Lauren and family!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Mini I believe the beaded necklaces are to hold their mic..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe · 12m 12 minutes ago
Did a little bachelorette recap this morning on my snap chat! Checkkkkit

Could someone who has Snapchat post it here, please? Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 26, 2015 4:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe · 12m 12 minutes ago
Did a little bachelorette recap this morning on my snap chat! Checkkkkit

Could someone who has Snapchat post it here, please? Smiley

Since she pre recoded it..I wouldn't use any of her snap chats to prove where or when!JMO
So that one of her over the weekend may have been done a day so earlier!JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 26, 2015 4:17 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Since she pre recoded it..I wouldn't use any of her snap chats to prove where or when!
JMO So that one of her over the weekend may have been done a day so earlier!JMO
I don't do snapchat. How do you know if the video is pre recorded? Great news if her weekend snapchat was pre recorded as well!

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 26, 2015 4:29 pm

jen689 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Since she pre recoded it..I wouldn't use any of her snap chats to prove where or when!
JMO So that one of her over the weekend may have been done a day so earlier!JMO
I don't do snapchat. How do you know if the video is pre recorded? Great news if her weekend snapchat was pre recorded as well!
Because she tweet saying that she did a snap chat this morning about the episode...so to me that says it was already done! jMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue May 26, 2015 4:53 pm

You can't pre-record snapchat videos or photos to a "my story" (which is what Kait is uploading to coz its public). Everything is in real time.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 26, 2015 5:02 pm

The Bachelorette: 1103 (6/1)
A ROOM OF TERROR TESTS BEN Z. AND KAITLYN’S RELATIONSHIP; A CLASS OF YOUNGSTERS OUTSMARTS THE BACHELORS, AND A BRO-MANCE THREATENS TO BREAK UP A BUDDING ROMANCE, ON “THE BACHELORETTE,” JUNE 1

“Episode 1103” – The drama continues as a disgruntled bachelor refuses to leave – even after Kaitlyn sends him home. Her well-meaning talk with the man goes awry, and after this unexpected confrontation, she decides to cut the cocktail party short and go directly to the rose ceremony. Sixteen men move on in an attempt to capture Kaitlyn’s heart. World Champion sumo wrestlers Biyamba and Yama give six bachelors a wake-up call they won’t soon forget, and one unhappy guy vocalizes his displeasure with the day’s activity. Ben Z. goes on a mysterious one-on-one date with Kaitlyn. They both need to face their fears – including scorpions and snakes — as they attempt to break out of the “Escape Room.” Six more bachelors have another kind of terror waiting them when they meet the Bachelorette at an elementary school. But the fun begins when the men find out that they need to teach a class on the “birds and bees.” Meanwhile, a budding bro-mance between two inseparable bachelors might interfere with Kaitlyn’s search for love, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JUNE 1 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Six men learn that they will be taught the ancient Japanese sport of sumo wrestling, and Kaitlyn is there just in time to catch her guys wearing sumo belts, the traditional garb that barely covers their “package.” But one intense man is upset about this choice of sport. Will he decide to sit this one out? Will his attitude spoil the fun or will Kaitlyn be able to reason with him and get him back in the fold? At the after party, another man decides his expectations aren’t being met. And a frontrunner wants to make sure that the Bachelorette knows that he has never fallen so quickly for someone. Who will have earned the date rose?

Ben Z. and Kaitlyn arrive at a strange building in the middle of nowhere. The couple’s relationship will be put to a tough test — together they must overcome terrifying obstacles to gather enough clues to attempt to exit the “Escape Room.” Will this handsome bachelor save the day or will Kaitlyn’s worst fears become reality?
But the couple’s horror-filled nightmare is nothing compared to the six lucky men who find Kaitlyn waiting at an elementary school where she reveals they will be substitute teachers for the day. However, these eager students are waiting for the men to give them the lowdown on “where babies come from.” One man, who is a standout in class explaining reproduction and love, catches Kaitlyn’s eye, but will he get an “A” and a rose?

Back at the mansion, there is a budding romance, but it is not between Kaitlyn and any of her suitors. Two men are locked in a bro-mance. Kaitlyn makes it clear at the cocktail party that she took a step back with certain bachelors this week and, with rumors flying of a division in the house, she needs to make sure that everyone is there for the right reasons. Will one man convince Kaitlyn to give him a second chance? And what will the repercussions be from the other men?

The 19 remaining men are:
Ben H., 26, a software salesman from Denver, CO
Ben Z., 26, an entrepreneur from San Jose, CA
Chris ”Cupcake,” 28, a dentist from Nashville, TN
Clint, 27, an architectural engineer from Chicago, IL
Corey, 30, an investment banker from New York, NY
Cory, 35, a residential developer from Pearland, TX
Daniel, 28, a fashion designer from Nashville, TN
Ian, 28, an executive recruiter from Los Angeles, CA
Jared, 26, a restaurant manager from Warwick, RI
JJ, 32, a former investment banker from Denver, CO
Joe, 28, an insurance agent from Columbia, KY
Jonathan, 33, an automotive spokesman, Detroit, MI
Joshua, 31, an industrial welder from Kuna, ID
Justin, 28, a fitness trainer from Naperville, IL
Kupah, 32, an entrepreneur from Boston, MA
Ryan B., 32, a realtor from Wellington, FL
Shawn B., 28, a personal trainer from Windsor Locks, CT
Tanner, 28, an auto finance manager from Kansas City, MO
Tony, 35, a healer from St. Louis, MO

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 5:41 pm

So who is the bromance between?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson