SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:42 pm

jojo47 wrote:Joshua calling a tampon a ripcord has to be one of the funniest things I've heard ever from this show! He is just priceless!

I am loving Joshua so much. I find him cute, shy and hilarious at the same time. Hugesmile
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Shawn tweeted the shirt deleted scene. It does seem like they're at least dating or he's hoping she'll change her mind. I suppose he may be the most unsure loser ever too but doesn't seem like it to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:08 pm

allykat wrote:That was a pretty smooth move. And I love Shawn's voice....I wish he could tell me bed time stories. Embarressed!

But I can't really take Shawn seriously. It's all too much for me and seems a little too 'all in' in a rehearsed way. Like he's going through the motions. I don't know. He reminds me of Josh or Whitney, only with a less obnoxious and over the top delivery. I wouldn't mind watching (and listening to) him as the next Bachelor though.

that's exactly what I'm seeing -- the first moment in the mansion after getting out of the limo was cute but it's been very consistent and I only hear "I'M SOO IN LOVE ALREADY!!" "lines" coming from him... and he seems a bit uneasy and weirdly so during the interactions...as opposed to his easygoing charisma of the first day.... and maybe him being eager to learn more about her to build on that natural connection...

I dunno getting a strange vibe from his interactions with K -- they don't seem 'organic' together.  that added in with the fact that he officially quit is job and there was a tweet around HTDs that he's either F1 and if not he's the next lead... something seems fishy about him... funny how (is it Jillian or Ali or both?) some others are saying they can't trust him...i think he's a darling just not really selling me on his connection with K at this point and the level of the intensity of his feelings

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Shawn tweeted the shirt deleted scene. It does seem like they're at least dating or he's hoping she'll change her mind. I suppose he may be the most unsure loser ever too but doesn't seem like it to me.

That is just too cute!

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth 2h2 hours ago
Deleted scene @BacheloretteABC #TheBachelorette
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_00ncvuf1 …

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:47 pm

In the Us article it says K told her frontrunners one by one ( my guess is Shawn and Ben H. since I do think Nick is sex guy) including her final guybecause she knew it was going to come out eventually.

To me, this sounds like there is really a final one and it's not obviously the guy that had sex with her. Us usually gets the scoop from the producers, so I tend to pay attention to what they put out there from this franchise.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:53 pm

I have not commented from yesterday, I did not like the show last night stop watching after that guy left and make such a big deal about the sumo date.  I dont think Nick is the sex guy just a feeling I get.  I also cant see who is the ending yet, something is just off and not settling in my stomach right now.  I dont understand why the producers are throwing Kaitlyn under the bus so much. I dont ever remember it been so bad about the lead before correct if I am wrong someone please?  I dont think we will see where this is leading until after the sex gate.  Watch the feet this weekend and if shawn is missing again and seen in LA then he wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Beagle wrote:In the Us article it says K told her frontrunners one by one ( my guess is Shawn and Ben H. since I do think Nick is sex guy) including her final guybecause she knew it was going to come out eventually.

To me, this sounds like there is really a final one and it's not obviously the guy that had sex with her. Us usually gets the scoop from the producers, so I tend to pay attention to what they put out there from this franchise.

I was looking for the link to that Beagle and found this instead. It's dated May 20th. This is the first time I've seen a reference made to the naked guy fleeing her hotel? Who IMO is Shawn because of AAL matching up the viens in his arm and the lines of his shoulders. I'd be interested in seeing when that article is dated. I remember reading but can't find it. If anyone has it, or finds it, please post the link. TYIA Also, it says she told the group.

While Bristowe appears to have a handful of amazing, swoon-worthy date moments, the reality star breaks down after she has sex with one contestant, who flees her hotel room butt naked. Yes, naked!

“One of those relationships went too far, too fast,” Bristowe cries to the camera, before confronting the remaining finalists.

“It’s hard for me to admit it,” she tells the group. “But we had sex.”

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-admits-to-having-sex-with-contestant-2015205#ixzz3bxaeykua
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:04 pm

So she has sex with Shawn, he runs away with a golf club but no pants for whatever amazing reason, and then she chooses Nick? Sounds good laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:14 pm

I think Beagle is referring to the US weekly article I posted a couple of pages back that appeared on boston times and not the us weekly article that summarizes the preview
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:14 pm

To make matters worse I just edited my post which had a typo from "feeling the hotel" to fleeing the hotel. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:23 pm

emusha wrote:I think Beagle is referring to the US weekly article I posted a couple of pages back that appeared on boston times and not the us weekly article that summarizes the preview

Yes. That's the one I mean. I also read it tonight at the supermarket while waiting in line Embarressed! . It's the latest issue of Us.

I agree with emusha, the other one is a summary of what they showed on the preview. They are assuming the guy running naked is the sex guy.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:24 pm

giggling GA

I've brought over the section
Her guilt led her to disclose the between-the-sheets encounter to the other front-­runners. "She knew she had to say something just to unburden herself," says the insider. And the fact that 7 million viewers - including her final guy - would learn about the tryst also factored in. "She realized it was going to be broadcast, and she's seen these things hurt relationships. She figured it was better to be up-front." Bristowe dropped her bombshell selectively, though - "just to the guys she was serious about," says the source. She told each "one-on-one when she felt she needed to." The reaction was predictable: "They were all upset. It changed everything."
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson