SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna June 7th 2015, 8:31 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

I saw this tweet from a fan right after Nick retweeted Ariana's tweet:

tammylynn ‏@tammylynn1129  · 1h1 hour ago  
@viallnicholas28 @kaitlynbristowe It’s so awesome that you’re sticking up for Kaitlyn already… Smiley  Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow!!

Well yeah, after his appearances last year on how sex is so important and special, and then immediately hopping in bed with yet another Ette on TV this year, he better stick up for her!!

Agreed. I was more implying that this might have been how Kaitlyn was directed to the post, without following either person (Nick or Arianna).
Gotcha. He has a lot of defending to do here after what he inadvertently/advertently/whatever caused last year imo. Guess we'll see what he's made of now that it's Kait's turn and he's once again inadvertently/advertently/whatever the root cause.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by allykat June 7th 2015, 8:33 pm

I don't follow Ariana Grande, Nick, or Kaitlyn on any social media, yet I saw this before I visited this forum. It's all over the place. Even People and Us Magazine have posted stories about it. The timing is curious, but not a total mind bender. I don't think it's unusual for active social media users to have seen and RT'ed this within a short timeframe today.

Also - I honestly have no idea who Ariana Grande is or what she sings, but this is a great post! I was impressed enough to youtube Ariana. Turns out I hate her music and know now why I'm not familiar with it, but I give her props for putting the double standard on blast. I'm sure Kaitlyn can relate right now, but regardless of that this is still a great post and I'm not surprised they would RT it. I don't think it's a clue about anything per se.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win June 7th 2015, 8:53 pm

Alanna wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
Alanna wrote:So she doesn't follow him or Ariana but retweeted it shortly after him anyway? Hmm. Ok. They're so weird laugh out loud

I saw this tweet from a fan right after Nick retweeted Ariana's tweet:

tammylynn ‏@tammylynn1129  · 1h1 hour ago  
@viallnicholas28 @kaitlynbristowe It’s so awesome that you’re sticking up for Kaitlyn already… Smiley  Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow!!

Well yeah, after his appearances last year on how sex is so important and special, and then immediately hopping in bed with yet another Ette on TV this year, he better stick up for her!!

Oh the irony if he did sleep with her and he was the one who said no thanks at the FRC...that would be a wet dream for MF.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild June 7th 2015, 8:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Agreed. I was more implying that this might have been how Kaitlyn was directed to the post, without following either person (Nick or Arianna).
Gotcha. He has a lot of defending to do here after what he inadvertently/advertently/whatever caused last year imo. Guess we'll see what he's made of now that it's Kait's turn and he's once again inadvertently/advertently/whatever the root cause.

He didn't "inadvertently/advertently" cause anything, last year. We are yet to find out what happened, this year! Secondly, I do not see him as being defensive, to me, he is being SUPPORTIVE. Big difference!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win June 7th 2015, 8:56 pm

julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

He didn't "inadvertently/advertently" cause anything, last year. We are yet to find out what happened, this year! Secondly, I do not see him as being defensive, to me, he is being SUPPORTIVE. Big difference!

His outing Andi at the ATFR caused a huge uproar as I recall.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna June 7th 2015, 8:59 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Yes, it did. Fox called her a sl*t. Literally, a sl*t, for it. Maybe it "just slipped out," maybe he did it on purpose, but he did it. So yeah, he better be there for Kait regardless if he's f1 or not now that he's once again in the middle of a sex scandal on this show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise June 7th 2015, 9:05 pm

Alanna wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
julychild wrote:

Yes, it did. Fox called her a sl*t. Literally, a sl*t, for it. Maybe it "just slipped out," maybe he did it on purpose, but he did it. So yeah, he better be there for Kait regardless if he's f1 or not now that he's once again in the middle of a sex scandal on this show.

I posted this in another thread, but it seems appropriate here.  To me it looks like Kaitlyn did and may still have a man to support her through this whole mess:

Also something interesting that I noticed...Kaitlyn was silent on SM during taping except for two favorites on Twitter.  One occurred on 4/11/2015 (which would be very close to the time that the alleged pre FS sex occurred).  It is a tweet from Atticus, a poet that Kaitlyn seems to like.  The quote is, "he was the rock in her chaos...that the rest of the world splashed off".  Kaitlyn has refered to herself and her chaos, even posting Atticus on her IG post show about a week ago, "it was her chaos that made her beautiful".  It sounds to me like she is talking about a special man that was her rock during the tough time after sex-gate.  Could be Nick, could be someone else.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 June 7th 2015, 9:07 pm

Alanna wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
Alanna wrote:

IMO He was not the root of the problem last year and he is defentiely not the root of the problem this season either. *edited* JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha June 7th 2015, 9:09 pm

thanks for that context allykat that's very helpful! I was also thinking that they likely picked it up from diff directions (or maybe the same direction) given neither follow adriana

OP I checked that tweet out and the way favoriting works ...the favorite shows up in your timeline for the date that it went out not the date that you favorited it...and as I recall K was completely silent on twitter for the duration of her filming so she must have done it after

JMHO

ETA:
I checked out the fan's tweet
https://twitter.com/tammylynn1129/status/607670482071113728

it doesn't lead back to the adriana tweet so I don't think that's how K found the adriana tweet JMHO

Last edited by emusha on June 7th 2015, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 June 7th 2015, 9:10 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:

IMO She asked for it and got the response she deserved.

Back to K
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva June 7th 2015, 9:11 pm

There are two diametrically opposed views to that subject that will never see eye to eye, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 7th 2015, 9:12 pm

Alanna wrote:So she doesn't follow him or Ariana but retweeted it shortly after him anyway? Hmm. Ok. They're so weird laugh out loud
So she unfollowed him 2 days ago but still creeps :detective on his Twitter laugh out loud yea they are so strange haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson