SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 27, 2015 6:10 pm

JMOAA: Morons by nature don't think too much as their thinker is "off".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed May 27, 2015 6:26 pm

julychild wrote:To think that some people will watch the whole #brokebackbachelor thing and actually believe it...

That would really be a shame... no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 27, 2015 6:29 pm

Well if you recall, the last couple of bachelors starting with Juan Pablo have all been asked by media if they thought they should have a gay Bachelor. Maybe they are testing the waters, who knows. There certainly would be controversy if they chose that route.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 27, 2015 7:00 pm

I'd enjoy it. I'd really like to see a 40-something Bette too.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed May 27, 2015 8:09 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I find the BrokebackBachelor promo very offensive. I thought that the SM comments about Drew years ago were offensive, and this takes offensive to the next level. It's a part of the show's actual advertising campaign.  WTH are they thinking?  

Agreed! It is very offensive, but sadly it fits with the "shock and awe" "sex sells" theme of this season. no no

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed May 27, 2015 8:17 pm

IrishGal wrote:I'd enjoy it. I'd really like to see a 40-something Bette too.
Ditto. I would love to see a gay or lesbian version and an older bette. This whole idea that love is only for the gorgeous, attractive, size 2, white, straight 20 something year olds is so not 2015! (I really do not mean this to be inflammatory- just stating the obvious that it would be nice to see more diversity in the franchise- show people that the majority of America can relate to in some fashion not just "hot" young people, but I know I am deadhorse ) But of course, my bias as a twice divorced, now single 37 year old mother of two is showing! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu May 28, 2015 3:13 am

crazyjaney78 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I find the BrokebackBachelor promo very offensive. I thought that the SM comments about Drew years ago were offensive, and this takes offensive to the next level. It's a part of the show's actual advertising campaign.  WTH are they thinking?  

Agreed!  It is very offensive, but sadly it fits with the "shock and awe"  "sex sells" theme of this season.  no no

I think it's a stupid advertising strategy.  It's 2015. What is so shocking about homosexuality?  For Pete's sake, Gay marriage is presently legal in about 30 states. Hey, MF, the 1950's called, they want their "shocking" advertising back.

And because it's not true that either Clint or JJ are gay, they are trying to do one of two things with that ad. They may be trying to be mean/punitive towards the guys by insinuating that the men are gay. Which, I'm pretty sure is what children did back in the 80s and bullies and bigots do in 2015. Or, they think there is something funny about being gay, and they think they can use someone's sexuality as a punchline. TPTB aren't edgy or progressive; they're ignorant troglodytes.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 28, 2015 3:26 am

Mia, will you accept this rose?  Thank you. rose bud

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu May 28, 2015 3:45 am

IrishGal wrote:Mia, will you accept this rose?  Thank you. rose bud

Yes, I will. Thank you. :sending flowers
I wanted to post that so MF and his minions can read what I think of them. handwave
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 28, 2015 8:21 am

Mia, if TPTB see only one post here, I hope it is that one!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 28, 2015 1:17 pm

Great post Mia!  :frommeto

Must be a really slow news day...  Its sad that clarifying they're not has to be a news story.  Just when you think TPTB reach an all new low...they stoop even lower.   no no

'THE BACHELORETTE' Brokeback Bachelors ARE NOT GAY
The Bachelorette's big gay event -- the so-called "Brokeback Bachelor" moment where 2 of the guys fall in love with each other -- is missing something ... 2 gay guys.
TMZ has learned both guys -- Clint and JJ -- are both straight as arrows. Multiple sources tell us the 'Brokeback' promo ABC's been airing is just that ... a promo.
We're told Clint and JJ did have a bromance while trying to woo Kaitlyn Bristowe, but "nothing gay ever happened" ... not even in the shower ... as Clint mentions in the promo for next week's episode.
Our sources say both guys are in on the whole 'Brokeback' thing and "just think it's funny." They even gave producers soundbites to run with. Of course, they've also been getting a ton of attention on social media, and they love it. We're told they "think of funny things to write back to people on Twitter."
Case in point ... Clint's tweet comparing himself to Heath Ledger.
So, bottom line -- nothing gay to see here folks. Just a very effective ad.  

Source:  TMZ
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:24 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 052815-bachelorette-shawn-booth-clint-arlis-jj-lane-iii-chris-strandburg-joe-bailey_2
During Season 11 Episode 3, Kait invites Shawn Booth, Clint Arlis, JJ Lane III, Chris Strandburg, Joe Bailey, and Tony Harris on a group date where World Champion sumo wrestlers Biyamba and Yama teach them the traditional Japanese sport. The contestants are all wearing traditional sumo belts, which, if you're unfamiliar, definitely do not cover much. That means we'll be seeing a whole lot of behinds this episode, and we're pretty OK with it. Check out the gallery for a sneak peek at the guys showing off a whole lot more than their wrestling skills.
But before you start thinking the episode is drama-free — please, this is The Bachelorette we're talking about — you should know that one guy is not so into the group date. ABC writes, "But one intense man is upset about this choice of sport. Will he decide to sit this one out? Will his attitude spoil the fun or will Kaitlyn be able to reason with him and get him back in the fold?"
According to Reality Steve, Tony Harris is the contestant who doesn't want to participate and he leaves the show during the episode. But even before all of that goes down, let's not forget where we left off last week with Kupah James getting in a fight with producers.
ABC says, "The drama continues as a disgruntled bachelor refuses to leave — even after Kaitlyn sends him home. Her well-meaning talk with the man goes awry, and after this unexpected confrontation, she decides to cut the cocktail party short and go directly to the rose ceremony. Sixteen men move on in an attempt to capture Kaitlyn’s heart."
The active dates continue, with Kaitlyn and Ben Zorn's one-on-one. "They both need to face their fears — including scorpions and snakes — as they attempt to break out of the ‘Escape Room.’ Six more bachelors have another kind of terror awaiting them when they meet the Bachelorette at an elementary school. But the fun begins when the men find out that they need to teach a class on the ‘birds and bees.’ Meanwhile, a budding bro-mance between two inseparable bachelors might interfere with Kaitlyn’s search for love."
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Giphy
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 052815-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe_1-750x522

http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-06-01-bachelorette-season-11-episode-3-spoilers/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
mindless
GypsySarah
moonchild
traveler90
Lucas15