SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:30 am

I don't have high hopes for this season getting any better. I wish I could just fast forward to the end of the season, find out that she for sure picked no one and is a happy camper, and then get to the awesomeness that I'm sure BIP will be.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:35 am

Alanna wrote:She fav'd this, so maybe some potential in Bach Nation for her afterall. She does like dudes with game though but he's so sweet!!

Brian Osborne
Coach_Osborne
2h2 hours ago
I would rather listen to my best friend's pregnant wife's baby heart rate than Kupa yelling at my girl Kaitlyn.

I'm sorry to say this but I think my protective instinct for brian is way too high to wish his sweet self matched up with K and it likely has to do with the edit but...she just seems to not really know what she wants right now...hopefully she starts figuring it out but maybe they just didn't get guys she'd be into outside of the bach bubble anyways
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:58 am

Tonight I watched the show for pure entertainment, and I was bursting out laughing with Kaitlyn and the guys in most of the scenes. I laughed at Tony ( I like Tony) being upset while wearing a diaper, the whole sumo date was pretty funny to me. I wasn't so much into the 1 on 1, but the other GD (especially Joshua) I found pretty funny too. JJ and Clint putting up a show (it was so scripted) plus editing was so ridiculous I had to laugh too. laugh out loud
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:05 am

WTH are these dates tonight?  

Whoever said they were wishing for a Cinderella date, I'm with you!  Maggots, seriously???
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:16 am

ITA that the dates were pretty bad but am not writing the whole season off based on one episode. Hated that the guys had to do the Sumo wrestling but thought the outtake was hilarious. I know a lot of people found Tony entertaining but I was so glad he left. As fas as the JJ/Clint drama you only have to go to all the previous seasons to see some kind of manufactured drama around the same time. Nothing new here at all.

The 1 on 1 date was horrible, worse than bungee jumping even. Ben Z seems sweet but seems more like a friendship with Kaitlyn. I actually thought the sex ed was funny although didn't feel really comfortable even with the kids being actors. The guys' reactions cracked me up.

I could see the chemistry between Kaitlyn and Shawn, Jared, & Ben H tonight. I also like Chris, Joshua, and Tanner. I really don't see that Kaitlyn's kissing more than most other leads. If they hadn't shown the aftermath of her admitting sex, we probably wouldn't even be talking about it. I'm ready to move on to better dates next week, hoping this was just a blip. :yes:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:21 am

This season is making me a little sad. Already wishing for the end, and there is a ways to go. sad
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:51 am

Ugh this episode was a disaster. What kind of first date was that!? I tried watching it for entertainment but then it just got weird and disgusting. no hmmm Only thing I liked was her little conversations with Ben H.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 1f49c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:55 am

All threads are now open. hi
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:57 am

albean99 wrote:ITA that the dates were pretty bad but am not writing the whole season off based on one episode. Hated that the guys had to do the Sumo wrestling but thought the outtake was hilarious. I know a lot of people found Tony entertaining but I was so glad he left. As fas as the JJ/Clint drama you only have to go to all the previous seasons to see some kind of manufactured drama around the same time. Nothing new here at all.

The 1 on 1 date was horrible, worse than bungee jumping even. Ben Z seems sweet but seems more like a friendship with Kaitlyn. I actually thought the sex ed was funny although didn't feel really comfortable even with the kids being actors. The guys' reactions cracked me up.

I could see the chemistry between Kaitlyn and Shawn, Jared, & Ben H tonight. I also like Chris, Joshua, and Tanner. I really don't see that Kaitlyn's kissing more than most other leads. If they hadn't shown the aftermath of her admitting sex, we probably wouldn't even be talking about it. I'm ready to move on to better dates next week, hoping this was just a blip.  :yes:

I really liked the outtake. There were some great lines in it. Favorite part of the epi for me! cantstopl
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:38 am

Haven't watched this episode yet, but judging by 26 pages of comments, I think Nick's return really happened for a reason. I think he is there for Kaitlyn, and willing to be on "standby" mode waiting for Elan's call.

If the guys have more personality, or if Kaitlyn has more acting skills to fake her way to FRC with more guys than just Shawn, the producers may not need Nick on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:43 am

I think Nick is Trick #125 for the writers. He is not anything more than another plot device for them.
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:55 am

Yep now I see why they brought Nick back. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 2292733854 What a mess.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 1f49c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
mindless
GypsySarah
moonchild
traveler90
Lucas15