SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dedré Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Maggenzm wrote:But, I think the best marriage are the ones that's start in the friendzone. Think about, wouldn't you want your spouse to be your best friend? This is the longest relationship you will have in life. I have being married for 37 years, I couldn 't imagine what life would be without the friendship? I say they are doing very good. that's why I love Chris/Des, JP/Ash, Sean/Cat relationships, they laugh about stupid things, they are friends and you can see it. Very refreshing.
so true yes

dedré

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MMA50 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:48 pm

dedré wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:But, I think the best marriage are the ones that's start in the friendzone. Think about, wouldn't you want your spouse to be your best friend? This is the longest relationship you will have in life. I have being married for 37 years, I couldn 't imagine what life would be without the friendship? I say they are doing very good. that's why I love Chris/Des, JP/Ash, Sean/Cat relationships, they laugh about stupid things, they are friends and you can see it. Very refreshing.
so true yes

But does she want him......? I don't think so but I could be wrong. Brady is so smitten that he couldn't read the code between her and her Mom.  And who takes a so-called boyfriend home to meet Mom after one week of frolicking in the ocean in combat boots, t-shirts, and beenies?
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:56 pm

According to RS Britt and Brady are done. He says they broke up a while ago but are justing keeping up a façade for TV purposes.

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:02 pm

It's easy to see how smitten Brady is but I'm not seeing that same vibe from Britt. She looks like she's just playing along at this point.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:07 pm

SafronSahara wrote:It's easy to see how smitten Brady is but I'm not seeing that same vibe from Britt. She looks like she's just playing along at this point.

Not even as much, since this show was taped months ago. It's her actions and lack thereof since the show started airing that has brought me to the conclusion, that Brit is not interested in him. I noticed several times that he would address stuff with her name on twitter and she never responded. In my opinion, it has been done a while back.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:21 pm

I don't think they broke up a while ago I think they broke up recently in fact I don't think they broke up! Yes Brady stopped being all lovey dovey on SM but some of his family and friends have been commenting on FB and Instagram that they are still together, and now Brady is being called gay oh boy I feel so bad for the backlash coming for these

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:31 pm

dedré wrote:I don't think they broke up a while ago I think they broke up recently in fact I don't think they broke up! Yes Brady stopped being all lovey dovey on SM but some of his family and friends have been commenting on FB and Instagram that they are still together, and now Brady is being called gay oh boy I feel so bad for the backlash coming for these

Wow, who are these family and friends of his? Also, Brady was in LA all of last week, did they meet up and if so, how comes he hasn't posted any pictures of them together? Plus his cryptic posts on twitter says it all. Btw, is Britt's Mom still following him on instagram? If so what is her username? I want go see for myself.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:12 pm

MMA50 wrote:
dedré wrote:I don't think they broke up a while ago I think they broke up recently in fact I don't think they broke up! Yes Brady stopped being all lovey dovey on SM but some of his family and friends have been commenting on FB and Instagram that they are still together, and now Brady is being called gay oh boy I feel so bad for the backlash coming for these

Wow, who are these family and friends of his? Also, Brady was in LA all of last week, did they meet up and if so, how comes he hasn't posted any pictures of them together? Plus his cryptic posts on twitter says it all. Btw, is Britt's Mom still following him on instagram?  If so what is her username?  I want go see for myself.
yes her mom started following him like 3 days ago her Instagram: @menilsson4. How do I post screen grabs from my iPhone ???? I've tried like 5million times

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:54 am

dedré wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

Wow, who are these family and friends of his? Also, Brady was in LA all of last week, did they meet up and if so, how comes he hasn't posted any pictures of them together? Plus his cryptic posts on twitter says it all. Btw, is Britt's Mom still following him on instagram?  If so what is her username?  I want go see for myself.
yes her mom started following him like 3 days ago her Instagram: @menilsson4. How do I post screen grabs from my iPhone ???? I've tried like 5million times

press the button on top and the home button at the same time.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:45 pm

I like them both and just hope that they find the people they are happy being with, even if it's not each other. They both seem to be calm, centered and above all else, kind individuals. It was nice seeing them together, no matter how it turns out.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:03 pm

I know how to take screen grabs just don't know how to post them on this site oh well

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:11 pm

Britt and Brady are featured in Christian magazine Relevant Magazine's July/August latest issue if you guys want to check it out @therose6291 tweeted/instagramed their picture

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
dedré
Maggenzm
Pia1
blessed66
Trueloveforever
Rolly
jen689
charriotoffire
MonicaJM2001
Diana
SafronSahara