SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:13 pm

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Ashley-Bentley-1034005.aspx

Bachelorette
's Chris Harrison: If We Told Ashley Everything It Would Affect Her Journey

It wasn't the best week to be the star of The Bachelorette. First, Ashley was roasted on a group date as jokes focused on her small chest and being third choice to last year's The Bachelor. Then, Bentley decided to leave, not only momentarily breaking Ashley's heart, but further proving to viewers just how awful he is. Host Chris Harrison addresses why producers didn't step in to stop Bentley and hints at his return.

Do you think having the men roast Ashley was a bad idea?
Chris Harrison: The dates that push the envelope like that, I actually like those the most because it tells me a lot about the guys. We like to put people in situations where they have to use their own head and make some decisions. With the roast last night, 95 percent of the guys got up there and ripped on each other and maybe took a little side swipe at Ashley and then sat down. William didn't have to go up there and make fun of her boobs and then say he wished it was another woman. What guy does that? A guy who wasn't thinking with his head ... It was a dumb-ass thing to do, but he knew it at least.

The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: Ashley's upset about Bentley and feels like a fool

In addition to the roast, Ben C. also had a public date. Doesn't the show usually shy away from that?
Harrison: It's opened some doors for us as far as dates early on and it makes the show feel much more real when there are other people involved and there's interaction. At a certain point we have to go back indoors and behind the curtain, but for the time being it's fun.

Ashley seemed a bit let down when Jeff finally revealed his face.
Harrison: Ironically, it became the story when the whole point was for it not to be the story. He came on and was like: I'm going to show her who I really am. But when he took the mask off, he didn't know what to do with himself. He built it up to be such a moment that what could've possibly happened unless fireworks went off in his eyes.

Let's get to Bentley. Was anything that he said edited to make him look worse?
Harrison: Every bad guy, villain, person who comes off looking less than glamorous on the show always runs behind editing and if you notice it's only those people. Is the show edited? Yes, every show on television is edited. Our show is edited down to a less than two-hour show after a week of taping. And you have to understand he was only there for two weeks. It wasn't like Roberto where he's there for the entire time on Ali's season and we can pull interviews from weeks and weeks if we wanted. If you listen to his words, he couldn't have been talking about anything else on the show. "I'm going to make her cry, does my hair look good? She's straddling me..." obviously he's talking about those situations. Even conspiracy theorists have to agree, there wasn't enough time for us to manipulate it.

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: I begged Ashley to cut Bentley

People are questioning why producers didn't step in and do something to stop him.
Harrison: I'm catching heat and the producers are catching heat, but the only way we could have told her everything about Bentley was to completely affect her journey. What line do we not want to cross? Then it really opens up Pandora's box and where to we stop the line? Do I tell her a snide comment that J.P. just made or "Oh I heard William said something about you too"? Why would she even date these guys when she could just go to the producers and watch the tapes and see how they act. It completely undermines everything we've been about for the entire show. I know it's a sketchy grey area, but that's the line we've drawn and we've stuck to it.

Is Bentley really coming back?
Harrison: It's not the last we see of him. Last night you saw that things weren't resolved and there wasn't closure and I think she will definitely want closure.

Will he look better this time around?
Harrison: I don't know. Can a guy change his stripes like that? Probably not.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by cupcakes Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:26 pm

http://www.kiisfm.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=onair&selected_podcast=chris_harrison_060711_1307461777_21394.mp3

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:09 am

Us Poll: The Bachelorette's Jeff Unmasked: Hot or Not?

Jeff Medolla is a masked man no more!

On Monday's episode of The Bachelorette, the 35-year-old Medolla finally ditched his disguise and revealed his face to Ashley Hebert and the rest of the bachelors.

"I originally came here with this plan to not show my face and see if there was any connection from the inside," Medolla said on Monday's show. "Wearing this mask has been an amazing, life-changing experience, but I feel like I've made my point and I'm ready to take a big step ahead with Ashley."

With that, a "nervous but excited" Medolla revealed himself to Hebert, 26.

"My first reaction is [that] I'm happy he finally took it off, and he's a lot older than I thought he was, but I think he's cute," Herbert said after seeing her suitor for the first time. "Now hopefully we can just get to know each other without all that [mask fuss]."

Later, Medolla failed to earn a rose, ending his Bachelorette journey.

Now that you've seen his face, tell Us: Is unmasked Jeff hot or not?

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/the-bachelorettes-jeff-unmasked-hot-or-not-201176
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:09 am

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 16 Okcoverbacheloretteashl
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:09 am

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/06/cover-story-bachelorette-ashley-hebert-%E2%80%94-stabbed-in-the-heart/

COVER STORY: Bachelorette Ashley Hebert — Stabbed In the Heart

Bentley Williams swept Ashley Hebert into his arms and carried her over to the fireplace, where they later shared their first kiss, on this season’s second episode of The Bachelorette. “Do you think you’re Prince Charming?” she asked him. “I think you do.”

Prince Two-faced seems more like it. As viewers of the show know, while Bentley, 28, a divorced Utah businessman, was leading Ashley to believe he liked her, he was saying awful things about her when she was out of earshot. We’ve got the inside scoop on Bentley’s dishonest ways in this week’s OK! — on sale everywhere Thursday!

OK! NEWS: BACHELORETTE RECAP — ASHLEY HEBERT’S ROAST TURNS TO SOBFEST; BENTLEY WILLIAMS’ BRUTAL EXIT

Before appearing on The Bachelorette, as several friends reveal, Bentley was inching closer to a full reconciliation with his ex-wife, Suzette Davis, 31, the mom of his daughter, Cozette. They were married for two years but divorced in 2009. “They were together all the time and looking for houses, to start again,” says a friend of Suzette. “He was saying he loved her.”

OK! VIDEO: WATCH BENTLEY WILLIAMS BREAK BACHELORETTE ASHLEY HEBERT’S HEART — “I PLAYED EVERYONE”

Suzette, who is a practicing Mormon like Bentley, was shocked when she heard through a friend that Bentley had signed on to do The Bachelorette. When confronted, he tried to convince his ex that he was only doing it to promote his business, a sports center called Airborne Trampoline Arena.

“Before he left, he promised Suzette he wouldn’t do anything to hurt her — he wouldn’t kiss Ashley or be a disappointment to their family,” explains a source close to the former couple. “The fact is that he did kiss Ashley and he did act like he liked her — Suzette was heartbroken and disappointed and felt very betrayed.”
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 16 Ashley-hebert-4-300
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:18 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20500732,00.html

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert's Heartbreak and Humiliation

Eight million viewers tuned in to The Bachelorette Monday night, expecting to witness Ashley Hebert continue her quest to find Mr. Right.

What they witnessed instead was a series of heartbreaking and humiliating moments, as some of her potential suitors embarrassed her in public – while the man she envisioned proposing in the season finale gleefully played her for a fool.

"I'm extremely humiliated," Ashley, 26, tells PEOPLE in the new issue. "He had intentions to really hurt me – and he did."

RELATED: Emily Maynard: How She's Haunting The Bachelorette

The man in question is Salt Lake City-area resident Bentley Williams, the bachelor who captured Ashley's heart early on. He sweet-talked the Madawaska, Maine, native to her face, only to reveal to the cameras that he was going to withdraw from the show because, he said, "I don't care about Ashley at all."

To add further insult to injury, Bentley said he wished the "breathtakingly beautiful" Emily Maynard, Ashley's former fellow contestant on The Bachelor, had been the Bachelorette, because, he said, Ashley was "an ugly duckling."

Even though Ashley lived the experiences of the show – like the night showcased on Monday's episode when she broke down in tears after some of the men insulted her at a Los Angeles comedy club – she had no idea about Bentley's remarks until the show started airing in May.

"I got played," says Ashley, "just as maybe every woman in America has been played."

For more on this story – including how Ashley moved past her heartbreak and pain, and more on who Bentley Williams really is – pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 16 Ashley-hebert1

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 16 Ashley_image010

Last edited by Love_Me on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:20 pm

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/

Bachelorette Ashley and Bentley's secret reunion in Hong Kong!

Monday night's episode of The Bachelorette, one of the most shocking in the show's history, left viewers outraged. After sweet-talking Ashley for three weeks, contestant Bentley Williams repeatedly insulted her, walked out and left her in tears.

But now Life & Style can reveal that despite everything Bentley put Ashley through, she flew him more than 7,000 miles to exotic Hong Kong for a secret reunion -- only weeks after he turned his back on her. "Ashley wanted a second chance with Bentley, so she begged producers to get him on the phone and get him on a plane out to see her," a Bachelorette insider shares. "She couldn't stop thinking about him after he left her."

Upon Ashley's request, producers called Bentley every day for two weeks until he finally agreed to fly to Hong Kong-- where the reality series was shooting an episode. But a friend tells Life & Style he didn't have a change of heart -- he wanted a free vacation. "He's never been to Hong Kong," the friend notes. He got to spend an entire week in the picturesque Chinese city.

Tim McGough, a tourist visiting Hong Kong, spotted the Bachelorette on a group date (pictured above) in the busy seaside Stanley Market area, and tells Life & Style she looked incredibly anxious about her reunion. "The show's producers kept approaching her and gently asking her questions like, 'Are you going to be okay with this?' and 'How are you doing?' McGough tells Life & Style. "She looked nervous and at one point stormed away to be by herself for a minute."

The emotional meeting between Ashley and Bentley in Hong Kong will be shown on an upcoming episode of The Bachelorette. For all the behind-the-scenes details, pick up the new issue of Life & Style on newsstands now in New York and nationwide Friday!!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:23 pm

InTouch Weekly

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 16 Bent10
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:27 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/the-bachelorettes-ashley-hebert-on-bentley-i-saw-what-i-wanted-to-see-201186

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 16 1307567171_bentley-bachelorette-290

The Bachelorette's Ashley on Bentley: "I Saw What I Wanted to See"

It's been two days since America saw Bachelorette bad boy Bentley Williams trash Ashley Hebert on national TV, but Hebert says she can't wait to put the incident behind her.

VIDEO: Bentley disses Ashley, calling her an "ugly duckling"

"Part of me just wants this to all be in the past and move on," the 26-year-old dental student told Jimmy Kimmel in an interview Tuesday, still reeling from Williams' surprise exit.

Watching Monday's episode brought the memories flooding back to Hebert, who web chatted with Kimmel from her home in Pennsylvania.

VIDEO: Must-see moments from Monday's show

"In the moment, I felt so much sincerity," Hebert said of Williams, 28. "I know [fans will] say my radar's off, but I felt in my heart he was being genuine. I looked for the good in him and I gave him a shot. Watching it, I'm thinking, 'Why didn't I see that?' I saw what I wanted to see and that was my big problem."

PHOTOS: See the guys left to fight for Ashley's affections

Choosing to believe Williams instead of heeding the warning offered to her by former contestant Michelle Money, who said Williams was only on the show to promote his business, Hebert knows she's indebted to Money.

"I haven't spoken to [Michelle], but I owe her a phone call. And a big thank you," Hebert said.

By Allison Corneau for Us Weekly. For more Channel Surfing, click here.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2001192/Bachelorette-Ashley-Herbert-admits-shes-extremely-humiliated-watching-bad-boy-Bentleys-TV-betrayal.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari