SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:14 pm

kvbijou:

So many emails! Sorry, it's @possessionista who will be getting the first scoop and details on which pieces @ashhebert owns this year!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:59 pm

http://thebachelorcontributor.com/the-bachelorette/bachelorette-exclusive-jesse-csincsak-talks-filming-behind-the-scenes/

“Bachelorette” Exclusive: Jesse Csincsak Talks Filming Behind-the-Scenes

by Skye on April 21, 2011

Jesse Csincsak shared what it’s like being a “Bachelorette” contestant and what the ABC contract entails. He won Deanna Pappas’ season of “The Bachelorette” and has since married Ann Lueders (of Jason Mesnick’s “Bachelor” season) and they recently had a baby boy, Noah.

Check out some of the things Jesse had to say about his time on “The Bachelorette.”

What are some surprising things in ABC’s contract for “Bachelorette” contestants to abide by?

No Cell Phones, No Computers, No Connection whatsoever with the outside world.

What are the most hilarious things that happened behind-the-scenes?

People getting into fights that they don’t even show on TV. That is pretty funny!
What type of screening is required to be a contestant?
1200 Question Mental Stability Test, Urine Test, Blood Test, and FBI Background Check.
How much time do contestants really get to see the Bachelorette when they’re not filming?
A few hours a day if your lucky, but most guys get to see her for only a few minutes.
How many guys stay in one room during the course of the show?
On my season, three guys at a time lived with her and the rest lived in a bunk room!
What was it like not having any TV or internet throughout the show?
Well, I run a business, so it was very difficult for sure. You basically disappear for two months.
What is the hardest part about being a contestant?
Wondering what your own outcome would be even though you try not to think about it.
Can you provide the funniest provisions in a contestant contract?
It’s not a funny contract at all. It’s all 20 pages of taking over your life to the fullest. For a 12-month period, they own you for one year after your season airs.
How long does that first episode take to film for the rose ceremony?
The first episode is the craziest. You start filming at 8pm and stop at 5am the next morning. It’s the longest and hardest one to film. And with tons of alcohol and 15 different production cameras running around, they pretty much catch EVERYTHING!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:42 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-bachelorette-season-7-contestant-

5 Things You Need to Know About Bachelorette Season 7 Contestant Ben Flajnik

Ben Flajnik is reportedly one of the contestants vying for Ashley Hebert’s affections on Season 7 of The Bachelorette.

Ashley H. (26), a dentist from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Fun Fact: She has a tattoo on her inner right wrist.

Here are a few things to know about the 28-year-old San Diego resident originally from Sonoma, California:

He's a wino: There's something about The Bachelor and Bachelorette that attracts wine guys. (Perhaps the abundance of wine on hand during filming?) Season 3 Bachelor Andrew Firestone's family has a winery; Bachelor Pad contestant Jesse Kovacs runs a winery with his brother; and now we have Ben, co-owner of Evolve Winery with his high school friend Michael Benziger. Evolve's "About Us" page says, "Benjamin is currently studying wine-making at UC Davis and has worked in the alcoholic beverage industry on/off for the past eight years."

He's a party boy: Considering the first bit of info we just shared, this may seem obvious. While studying music production at the University of Arizona, Ben started crafting his own wine and beer on the side. He was also a member of the Delta Beta Chapter of the Beta Theta Pi fraternity. (Must-see photo: this party pic of him wearing what looks like a black Slash wig, holding a drink and a microphone.) Also, he may have been in a band called Cold Turkey, though that has not been 100 percent confirmed. Still, the music seems to influence his work: His winery’s video "Bottling Evolve's 2009 Sauvignon Blanc" is set to KISS's "Lick It Up."

He has a sloshy past: Though we know a teensy bit of a criminal past won’t rain on the Bachelor franchise’s parade, it’s still good to know these things beforehand, right? According to Starcasm, Ben and a whopping 73 other underage drinkers were busted by police at a University of Arizona house party in 2003. At the time, Ben reportedly told the local news station, "I understand that they’re doing their job and trying to keep people safe, but the fact there were 50-some-odd police officers here to break up one little college party is a little ridiculous.”

His alter ego is "Storm Horse"? While promoting Evolve on San Diego 91X, Ben revealed that he’s a hardcore San Diego Chargers fan who participates in “Frightening Lightning” tailgate parties (big keg parties in "section F3"!) and other events under the name "Storm Horse."
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:17 am

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2ZIEU3/www.thebachelorcontributor.com/

‘The Bachelorette’ 2011 – Finalists Named for Spoilers in Hometown Dates

“The Bachelorette” 2011 finalists for hometown dates have been released by the man everyone knows as the one who gets the spoilers out fast. Reality Steve knows who two of the men are that Ashley Hebert will go on hometown dates with. He provided a few good answers and I filled in the rest from some sleuthing on the internet over “The Bachelorette” finalists he wrote about.

For some reason it’s harder for Steve to nail down the specifics of what is going on in Asia this season. Doesn’t matter. He’s good at giving us the full scoop on what we can look forward to seeing in good time before the show ever begins.

Two Finalists Revealed in Hometown Dates Spoilers for “The Bachelorette”

Two of the four finalists for sure are involved in the restaurant and wine industry. Ashley Hebert definitely appreciates good food as we saw in the hometown date with Brad Womack on “The Bachelor.”

On Friday, April 22nd Ashley was visiting finalist, Constantine “Dino” Tzortzis in Cumming, Georgia. He’s an entrepreneur; co-owing a restaurant called Giorgio’s Restaurant with his dad. Apparently its a family-run business. They serve Italian, Greek, and American food. Dino’s parents are both third-generation restaurant owners and have owned restaurants all over the United States, including Chicago, Nashville, Chatanooga, and Atlanta from the information available on their website. His parents look to be of Greek or Italian descent.

Wednesday, April 19th, Ashley went to Sonoma, California as part of her hometown date with Ben Flajnik. His actual hometown is in San Diego, which is believed to be where they also went for filming. “The Bachelorette” finalist another business co-owner, but for Evolve Winery. Ben co-owns the winery with his best friend, Michael Benziger. According to the site, Ben has worked in the alcoholic beverage industry on and off for eight years.

I wonder if the Cosmo Sexy guy, Ryan “Mickey” McClean, is still on the show. He could be the Michelle Money of “The Bachelorette” — the hot one that sticks around for a while even if Ashley doesn’t see herself with him long-term. He is, however, another man involved with food. He’s a chef at a place called “Flying Fig” in Cleveland, Ohio. Seems to be a number of “Bachelorette” contestants affiliated with the culinary arts. Is it a “Bachelorette” trend or are most men just into that type of thing?

Probably just coincidence. Look for the remaining “Bachelorette” contestants in 2011 to end up being in construction, engineering, or the legal field.

I’m getting excited for the show to start. Brad and Emily have topped the main headlines ever since “The Bachelor” ended. It’s time for a fresh start. I have a feeling that Ashley Hebert isn’t headed down the same ill-fated path as Brad and Emily. I think Ashley will have a successful journey on “The Bachelorette.” The women have less drama than the men anyway. Ali and Roberto are on their way down the aisle and Trista married Ryan after her season on “The Bachelorette.” So, it’s safe to say that they have a better track record for their seven seasons of the show over the men’s 15 seasons on “The Bachelor.” Go figure.

More should be coming soon on who the other finalists are for “The Bachelorette” spoilers. Like the rest of you, I can’t wait!

Remember, “The Bachelorette” 2011 begins on May 23 on ABC at 8:00 p.m., Easter/Pacific.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 01, 2011 6:14 pm

http://www.phideltatheta.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1487&Itemid=9

South Carolina Gamma (Clemson) Phi To Be Contestant on The Bachelorette

westlee.jpgThere are 25 men who will be vying for Ashley Hebert’s heart in the next season of The Bachelorette, and sources say that West Lee will be one of them. Scottsdale viewers know that Ashley felt that she was falling in love with Season 15 bachelor Brad Womack, so what will it take for one of these guys to win her heart? Here is what you need to know about West so you can see what you think:

Lee is 28-years-old and is from Columbia, South Carolina.
He attended Clemson University in South Carolina, where he studied Political Science, Speech & Communication and Spanish.
At Clemson West was a Student Senator, wrote for the student newspaper and acted with the Clemson Players.
He studied abroad in 2001 at Universitat Rovira I Virgili in Tarragona, Spain.
Lee was involved in the Phi Delta Theta fraternity at Clemson and the Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity while he was at Washington and Lee University law school.Since September, 2008 West has been an Assistant Attorney General with the South Carolina
Attorney General’s Office.
He enjoys guitar, writing, acting, snowboarding and local politics.
Apparently Lee was previously married, but his wife passed away a few years ago.

Lee seems like he could be a great match for Hebert. Fans cannot wait to see West and the remaining 24 bachelors as they try to win Ashley’s heart and the final rose. Season 7 of The Bachelorette will premiere on ABC May 23. The show will air Monday nights at 7 p.m. on Channel 15 in the Scottsdale area.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 02, 2011 6:37 pm

ABCMEDIANET PRESS RELEASE FOR SEASON PREMIERE

ASHLEY HEBERT RISKS IT ALL FOR LOVE, GETTING HER SECOND CHANCE AT HAPPINESS, WHEN THE SEVENTH EDITION OF THE HIT ROMANCE REALITY SERIES, "THE BACHELORETTE," PREMIERES MONDAY, MAY 23, ON ABC

This Season's Highlights Include Extraordinary Trips Across Asia, Including Thailand, Hong Kong, Taipei and the Fiji Islands, a Private Concert by Hit Pop Singer Colbie Caillat, a Bachelor Las Vegas Competition Featuring "Jabbawockeez," a Flash Mob Hip Hop Routine and Concert by Far East Movement and the First Bachelorette Roast Ever, Headlined by Roastmaster General Jeffrey Ross

Ashley Hebert couldn't admit she was in love with Brad Womack - and it might have cost her the final rose - but that's all in the past. The energetic and vivacious Ashley, who is ready to start a new life with a soul mate she might soon meet, will get a second chance at love, as the seventh edition of "The Bachelorette," the female version of ABC's hit romance reality series, premieres MONDAY,
MAY 23 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Ashley, 27, who resides in Philadelphia, where she is finishing her degree in dentistry, went from being one of the favorites to capture Brad's heart on the 15th edition of "The Bachelor" to narrowly missing her goal of finding a future husband. Ashley was frustrated she couldn't communicate her feelings to Brad, and he gallantly let her go before the rose ceremony. Her insecurities got the best of her and she ended up going home full of regrets. Now she's ready to face her fears and put her heart on the line for love. And this time she'll be ready and open to express her feelings to the right guy.

On Monday, May 30, the program moves to its regular time period of 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET.

The premiere, "Episode 701," begins with a huge surprise as Ashley discloses she already knows one of the men, someone a former "Bachelor" cast member has warned her is here for the wrong reasons. Meanwhile, Ashley's old insecurity returns when she reveals to Chris Harrison that she fears the men will be disappointed when they learn she is the Bachelorette. The 25 eligible guys start arriving, eager to make an impression, including a handsome chef who steals a kiss; a Wall St. banker who brings her a pair of ballet tickets; a winery owner who pours her a bottle of her own special vintage, and a former professional baseball player who recites a poem he wrote for her. But nothing tops the mysterious bachelor who steps out of the limo wearing a mask. Finally, the man Ashley has been warned about arrives; though skeptical, she is thrown by his good looks and quiet charm.

Tonight nothing can prepare Ashley for the lengths the guys will go to for her attention:
A successful and upbeat solar energy executive is the first to get alone time with her and manages to calm her fears that the men won't like her. One clever man introduces Ashley to his mother via speakerphone. Another bachelor peaks her curiosity from across the room with a romantic message on giant cue cards. And the masked man makes sure she understands that he wants her to appreciate the person he is inside. Ashley is thrilled when one bachelor begins to serenade her with a guitar, but is startled at the outcome. But the biggest shock might be from the man she initially worried about. Is he as genuine he seems to be?

The tension mounts when Chris brings out the first impression rose and the pressure becomes too much for one man, who to tries to calm his nerves by drinking too much. Will it spoil his chances with the Bachelorette? Ashley has no choice but to take drastic measures. However, she decides to award the first impression rose to a charming bachelor who took a risk during the evening. By the end of the night, Ashley will have 18 men left to compete for her affections and, in the end, her heart.

A list of bachelors will be released tomorrow, May 3.

Ashley's hunt for Mr. Right will take place during some of the most romantic and adventurous dates ever, with exciting surprises in store for her bachelors as they travel around the globe for intimate dates in Hollywood, Las Vegas, Thailand, Hong Kong and the Fiji Islands. Ashley and one lucky man fly to Las Vegas for one of the wildest romantic dates, as they plan a real Vegas wedding day, complete with a romantic dinner floating in the middle of the Bellagio Las Vegas lake. Twelve men show off their best moves to the Bachelorette as they audition for the chance to appear on stage with her in the spectacular Las Vegas dance show, "Jabbawockeez." It all comes down to a coin flip, as Ashley and one man are treated to a private concert by chartbusting pop singer/songwriter Colbie Caillat. One unsuspecting bachelor is stunned by a "flash mob" performing a hip hop routine to a Far East Movement song - and then treated to an actual live concert by the band. Roastmaster General Jeffrey Ross presides over the first-ever Bachelorette Roast, where ten bachelors perform live in front of an audience, but one man steps over the line, taking his roast of Ashley too far.

Traveling half-way around the world, Ashley and her remaining men visit beautiful and exotic Thailand, where they renovate a local orphanage in Phuket during a day of giving back. Moving north to Chiang Mai, it's a whirlwind for the Bachelorette and one special guy, exploring the bustling city, shopping in an outdoor market and visiting an enormous ancient temple. The exciting journey ends for the couple with Thai music, dancers and fire eaters. And there is nothing like eight men attempting to impress Ashley as they compete against each other in the popular sport of Muay Thai boxing, but one overly gung ho man ends up in the local emergency room. Hong Kong, where traditional Chinese customs and the mystique of the East reside side-by-side with contemporary urban life, opens its doors to the Bachelorette and the men. Ashley and one of her suitors head to Kowloon. They spend an exhilarating day together which culminates with them boarding a traditional junk boat for a romantic dinner. And Hong Kong's Stanley Beach is the backdrop for a thrilling dragon boat race between the intensely competitive men. Ashley's glamorous Asian adventure ends with a trip to Taiwan, including a trip to Chiang Kai Shek Square, where the Bachelorette and the men join a group of people doing Tai Chi before exploring the breathtaking Longshan Temple. Finally, three lucky men travel with Ashley to the idyllic Fiji Islands for some of the most exotic and sensual overnight dates ever.

As in the past, men will continue to be eliminated each week, but if at any point along the way a bachelor should decide that he's no longer interested in the Bachelorette, he can reject her invitation to continue dating. Two lucky men will meet her family, and she will visit the final bachelors' hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible -- but there are surprises in store for Ashley that shake her world. At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers. "The Bachelorette" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. A TV parental guideline will be posted closer to airdate.

This episode of "The Bachelorette" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. Photos of "The Bachelorette" are available at www.abcmedianet.com or 818-460-6611.

http://abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/050211_02.html
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Found this posted on ABC's board:

The new issue of TV guide came out and has a nice picture of Ashley in a dress. She looks absolutely delicious!!! CH says she was so excited it was like a 7 year old at Christmastime, ready to open presents. Also spoiler is on page 9 where Bentley williams is the guy former contestants who knew him called ashley to warn her. Ryan park rubs guys the wrong way. Ben Flajnik is going to have women fall in love with him. He is sweet and nice with Ashley. My prediction is he wins. Jeff wears a mask and set off friction in the house.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 05, 2011 5:09 pm

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/entertainment/Alberta+will+next+bachelorette/4733947/story.html

Alberta man will try to woo the next bachelorette

EDMONTON - A 27-year-old Gibbons construction company owner is about to become a TV star while looking for love on the new season of The Bachelorette.

Chris Malhomme, president of JVR Construction, is one of 25 bachelors, and the only Canadian, vying for the heart of Ashley Hebert on the romantic reality show that starts airing Monday, May 23, on ABC.

Malhomme’s profile on the show’s website lists his three best attributes as “smart, funny and fearless” and his mom, as the person he admires most.

“She had to raise two kids in a grain elevator with no money,” he says in his bio. “She made it and has done well.”

The most outrageous thing Malhomme has ever done is book a one-way ticket to Asia, seven days prior to departure, with no planning.

Five years from now, he expects to be “retired, living on a beach where the water is warm + crystal clear.”

And, oh, yes, he has two tattoos.

Malhomme is hoping to snare 26-year-old dental student Ashley Hebert of Philadelphia.

It’s her second chance at finding love on a TV show. She narrowly missed her goal of finding a future husband in Brad Womack, the most recent star of The Bachelor, when she “couldn’t admit that she was in love with him,” her bio says.

The show is still in production. Malhomme, his family and friends are not allowed to be interviewed until after he’s eliminated — if he’s eliminated — a publicist with Warner Horizon Television, which produces the show for ABC, said Thursday.

Malhomme is the latest of a short list of local people — until now, all women — who have sought romance on reality TV shows.

Edmontonians Jenny Adams, currently marketing director for Southgate Centre, and Kim Choma were both contestants on The Bachelor in 2005, but were dumped by Charlie O’Connell (brother of The Defenders star Jerry O’Connell). The Bachelor’s cameras came to Edmonton when Choma became one of four finalists, necessitating a visit to her hometown. During the visit the couple chowed down at The Pyrogy House on 118th Avenue, owned by Choma’s family. The restaurant was destroyed by fire two months later.

Interior designer Jillian Harris, who grew up in Peace River and now lives in Vancouver, became the first Canadian Bachelorette in 2009, right after her third-place finish on The Bachelor. She split from show beau Ed Swiderski last summer and is currently a designer on TV’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 05, 2011 5:23 pm

‘The Bachelorette’ Ashley H. Given Pre-Season Warning [AUDIO]

Ryan Seacrest spoke briefly about the promotions for ABC’s “The Bachelorette” and that a secret source on the inside gave “On Air With Ryan Seacrest” some exclusive details on a big controversy going down with new star Ashley H. this season.

This seasons Bachelorette Ashley H. gets a warning from a friend who knows one of the contestants in real life and is told to “stay away from this guy,” and that “it’s not a good idea” to pursue him.

Listen to the rest of the story below and watch it all unfold when “The Bachelorette” premieres May 23rd, 9/8c on ABC

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Spring is in the air, and with that comes new romances… some of them in the form of dramatic reality shows. Enter Season 7 of The Bachelorette. A new season is upon us and we’ve got your first look at all of the hunky eligible bachelors!

First off, let me reintroduce you to this season’s Bachelorette: Ashley Hebert. This gorgeous sweetie pie almost made it to the very end of last season’s “The Bachelor,” with Brad Womack making his second attempt at finding love on the show. Since she didn’t succeed in love (on television) with him, she’s getting another chance. This time, she’s calling the shots. As Tyrell mentioned in his article, Ashley seems very similar to Aly Fedotowsky from last season. With that said, with a whole new crew of men comes a whole new world of possibilities.

This ensemble of man meat features guys in their twenties and thirties, all from various walks of life and geographic locations – there’s even a token Canadian representing from Edmonton, Alberta!. Whether a student, a construction worker, a dentist, or a butcher, Ashley will have to be ready to use her own butcher knife to ruthlessly eliminate the guys she doesn’t connect with in her quest to find her prince charming. How romantic.
Patrick’s Top 4 Picks

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 5 The-bachelorette-season-7-ames-bentley-blake-jon

Ames: He’s successful, lives in an exciting city, and definitely had the looks. He also seems like he’d be a nice guy, and not a creep or douchebag. Jon: He’s probably one of the best looking ones of the bunch, and from the West Coast! Also, he works in e-commerce so he’d be very helpful in my life. Bentley: The flannel shirt threw me off from what the stereotype of a “business man” would look like. I’m guessing he’s a family man, which is always a plus. Blake: He’s a good looking dentist. He looks like a gentlemen and considering he’s a dentist at 27, he clearly is mature and has a good head on his shoulders. He might just be my top pick! But who will Ashley sink her teeth into? We’ll have to wait and see!

Donovan’s Top 4 Picks

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 5 Bachelorette-season-7-final-4-spoilers

There’s a bit of crossover between Patrick and my picks. I guess we’ve been hanging out with each other too much. Our tastes are becoming the same. Here’s my top four and why I chose them. Mickey Mclean because he has high hair and smart enough to wear a blue shirt to make his eyes pop. Bentley Williams looks like a douchey bad boy which is totally up my alley. Plus I’m a sucker for a man with wavy hair. Since Blake Julian is a dentist, I thought he’d be a perfect fit for Ashley who’s a dental student. Who doesn’t love free plaque removal. But out of the 25 guys, the one I would give the final rose to is Ryan Park. He’s cute, looks like a nice guy and is smart. He’s an effin’ solar energy executive. Whatever that means. LOL.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 06, 2011 2:38 am

Edmonton CEO looks for ‘Bachelorette’ love

Will a bachelor from Canada steal Ashley Hebert’s heart? Chris M., a construction company CEO from Edmonton, is the lone Canuck looking for love — and the opportunity to show off his abs — in Season 7 of The Bachelorette, returning May 23.

ABC has tipped us off, via press release, that the season return is going to be a drama-filled one (is there any other kind?), as 25 men all vie for the Bachelorette’s attention and affection. As usual, these guys will go out of their way to stand out from the rest of the pack. There’s Nick, the former baseball player, to recites poetry to Hebert; Ames, a Wall Street banker who offers the former Bachelor competitor tickets to the ballet; and Jeff, an entrepreneur who arrives wearing a mask.

But it’s Bentley who makes the biggest splash, and not just because of his name. ABC says Ashley was “warned” by producers that the businessman from Salt Lake City may not be taking part for all the right reasons.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Will 'The Bachelorette's' Ashley Hebert Find Love?

Former "Bachelor" contestant Ashley Hebert tells our Renee Bargh about getting a second chance at love as the new "Bachelorette."

The reality star was left heartbroken by Brad Womack last season, but when asked if she was glad she didn't get picked, she happily replied, "Now that I'm sitting here, absolutely! I'm just looking for my Emily now. The male version of Emily!"

The 26-year-old former dancer-turned-dental student admits she has some of the best bachelor hopefuls in this season's "The Bachelorette." She and Renee agreed they were easy on the eyes, too! "You don't even know!" Hebert laughed.

Although it might be premature, Ashley said, "I think I have a handful of guys I'm very certain about, and there is a frontrunner in my mind, but it's still early." A popular favorite "Extra" has noticed is Ryan "Mickey" McLean, who is also Cosmo's Bachelor of the Year. Ashley will get to choose from 25 different men, who hail from a variety of backgrounds and careers -- including a butcher, winemaker, lawyer and hairstylist.

Fall in love with the new season of "The Bachelorette," premiering May 23 on ABC.

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/05/will_the_bachelorettes_ashley_hebert_find_love.php#ixzz1LcW44LbB
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari