SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:12 am

DailyTelegraph

EVERYONE loves a bad boy but the brains behind Ten’s new show The Bachelorette might be taking the definition to ­extremes with the discovery of one contestant’s bikie link.

Confidential can reveal that chiselled contestant Sasha Mielczarek has family ties to the Rebels motorcycle club through his father and brother.

Currently in lockdown, Mielczarek was snapped walking into a Hunters Hill mansion last week with fellow contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:02 am

Sasha
State: NSW

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Sasha

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors-38323172#photo-38323183
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:24 am

Official bio from Channel 10 and the official Bachelorette Aussie website.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  TheBachelorette_Bio_Sasha
Sasha
State: NSW

This high-achieving Bachelor has a long list of accomplishments, from playing rep rugby in England and being the dux of his school to his current success in property management business. Gentle giant Sasha is close to his family and enjoys the simple things in life. A real romantic, this Bachelor concedes he has done well in life but would trade everything for love. He’s looking for the right girl to sweep off her feet.

What made you want to be part of The Bachelorette Australia?
My mum actually filled out the application and encouraged me to give it a shot. You only live once, so why not?

What qualities do you hope to find in The Bachelorette?
Family orientated, fun loving, doesn’t take herself too seriously and makes me laugh. Hopefully she’s someone I’m able to sit down and share old war stories with.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelors?
I’ll just be myself and would hope that would be enough. At the end of the day, I want to make her laugh and enjoy the time we have together, to see if we would be compatible away from the cameras. I would also like to think I’m the only Bachelor that will be able to make a rose out of an array of paper napkins.

How do you think you’ll go up against the other guys?
I’m not sure to be honest. I’ve played footy all my life and seem to thrive in that type of environment, however at the same time there may be similar personalities. Hopefully I’ll have a bit of an edge on them.

What traits do you dislike in a woman?
Women who are too high maintenance, don’t compromise, are self-centred and take themselves too seriously. I also prefer non-smoking.

Describe your dream date.
It’s a bit far-fetched, however, it’s always been my dream to take that special someone over to Monaco. We’d hire a luxury car (Ferrari or Lamborghini) and drive through the countryside and up through the South of France, wine tasting and experiencing the local culture of the small villages. Too far?

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors-s1/sasha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:33 am

Everyone loves a bad boy but are The Bachelorette producers taking it too far?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/everyone-loves-a-bad-boy-but-are-the-bachelorette-producers-taking-it-too-far/story-fni0cvc9-1227376103389
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:08 am

He'll either stick around to be the one everyone dislikes, or she'll get rid of him early. I certainly don't think he's her type at all IMHO.

I can see if it's just his father who is involved in that type of activity and Sasha isn't, maybe, but it looks like his personality is of a "bad boy".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:00 pm

I thought the exact same thing... that he is not her type at all. I am surprised at her reaction to him and lots of s/caps of him in preview with Sam and he is one of the guys highlighted.

I think I am going to be surprised by who she is interested in. Hopefully in a good way. Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:12 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2BFF4D6600000578-0-image-m-135_1441467745125
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3223495/Meet-14-men-lining-try-luck-winning-Sam-Frost-s-heart-Bachelorette-Australia.html#ixzz3kuPidLTJ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:28 am

This show is becoming all about Sasha already.
... Sam is gushing about him in new promos.
... Lots of s/caps of him on different dates
... Shown first out of limo and the last guy in the promo too (from the back).
... He is also very silent on SM (the others aren't. Richie is the only other silent one).
... Also, only guy who has a heart emoji  beatingheart included in his IG caption.
... His IG pic on Bette Aussie IG page is near the one of Sam Frost (Bach Aussie did the same thing with Snez and Sam Wood on their IG account pre-show).

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E545we10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:22 am

He's handsome, but IDK about his background. Not that he's involved in anything illegal, that I know of, but they are trying to make it look like a bike club is a bad thing.

I hope he's not the villian everyone dislikes, as well as being the F1.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:52 pm

...but they are trying to make it look like a bike club is a bad thing wrote:

GA given the past 18 months or so in Aussie there was a massive crack down on Bikie Clubs due to high criminal activity, that term is certainly tainted as a 'very bad thing' in Australia. The media exposure was huge given the state government was pushing their agenda to "clean up the crime syndicates". Unfortunately the construction industry also has a bit of a reputation for unsavory types and dealings so it will be interesting to see what slant the media takes if Sasha is (as it seems) a front-runner.

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:29 am

Schmoobag thanks for the info. I didn't realize that, however I am very familiar with such activity. We have had our share in my community for years.

If Sasha is involved in anything illegal, I'm sure we'll be hearing about it. I hope not, he's a good looking guy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:34 am

If Sasha is involved in anything illegal, I'm sure we'll be hearing about it. I hope not, he's a good looking guy. wrote:

I agree GA - especially as the edit is showing a keen interest by Sam.

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
atem
terranceact
mercieme
iamreal2u
marysegap