SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:26 am

No one is going to see eye to eye with what happened last year. It is what it is.

Kaitlyn is a different person and she has said in post-show interviews that Nick got a bad rap last season so with that in mind, one can only view this as Kailtyn's own season and journey.

She is already having a rough time with keeping him on and if she chooses no one it is going to only get rougher.
I hope she has support because being single with no F1 will be very lonely and stressful these next months.
Jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm kind of in a state of shock after watching this episode. This really does rival Unreal television show. Craziness all around.

I know the show made it seem like Nick is this creeper/loser/villain but he seemed like the only normal one on this episode (Or maybe it's just me? *hides under chair*). Everyone else was acting crazy!
Nope, I saw it this way too. Nick and Ashley S were good tv IMOAA. Maybe they should meet up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:21 am

I'm 45 minutes in and I'm loving Tanner tonight!  Nailed it on Nick coming back, this all feels so icky and I'm sure it's 50% production/editing and 50% Nick. Even the way he sat in the the crowd watching her during the date was weird, did the show get new writers? Strange but totally entertaining at the same time, I'm torn laugh out loud.

When she says "I know this is going to mess with both of us, bad" Ding ding! No Kait, this is going to waste your entire Bachelorette, but yay for going with your... erm... heart. giggling

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:31 am

I watched the show last night but only read the last few pages of this thread. Guessing there were a lot of comments about Nick showing up and Kaitlyn keeping him. :Nod:

I enjoyed the GDs this week. I do see chemistry with Shawn but they're not showing them together much these days. I like several of the guys and am happy some of them are showing up for BIP. It's tough on them having a guy introduced so late but there's no "fair" on this show.

There's no denying the chemistry between Kaitlyn & Nick. I liked Nick in Andi's season but am more in the middle now. I can see that he would bother some people and he's a polarizing figure on the show for sure. Where CH called him "smug" I'd be more likely to say confident. I also see him as either brave or crazy for coming on this show again. He had to know that they couldn't resist giving him the villain edit once again. I just don't think he cares. I see it as him having feelings for Kaitlyn and wanting to pursue her but wish he'd waited until post-show and the inevitable break up.

I like Kaitlyn and am not really seeing what the hoopla on SM is all about. So she kissed Nick (a few times). That's what Bachelorettes do and they're there ultimately for themselves so why not give it a shot? TPTB clearly knew they had a winner in having Nick come in for epi 4 (CH trying to pretend that they didn't set it all up for him is hilarious) and it paid off in drama with the guys. Now everyone is going to think it's all Nick for the rest of the season but is it? I don't think so and am still seeing Shawn as the f1 if there is one of course. He has the perfect hidden edit now after not being so hidden in the beginning.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:35 am

It might be the least meaningful rose in the history of the show - Tanner is killing it laugh out loud. Love it!

And why does Nick do the half smirk thing??? Feels disingenuous and like every word out of his mouth is complete and utter bull.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:48 am

I see that many of you like Nick, but not I. I don't want to use the real adjectives I truly feel describing Nick, but he grosses me out.

I don't like Kaitlyn, either.  Not only is she disrespectful to the guys, but she seems very unstable....and loose.

Those guys should count their blessings. She's no prize.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:04 am

Ariela wrote:I see that many of you like Nick, but not I. I don't want to use the real adjectives I truly feel describing Nick, but he grosses me out.

I don't like Kaitlyn, either.  Not only is she disrespectful to the guys, but she seems very unstable....and loose.

Those guys should count their blessings. She's no prize.

And she is no Andi Dorfman either, who thinks she is a prize.
She knows who herself is, major pro!!

And I think no matter how goofty, how bad, how evil a person this show edited him/her to be, he/she still deserves love like everyone one of us, be it on this show or not. So we all just need to meet one, just one, u dont have to be liked by every guys to be in a loving relationship. Imo of course

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:14 am

Watching Nick and Kait make out on the street... umm, the kiss the night before was passionate, but the day after kiss where he's pulling back and trying to be all seduce-y, eww, get a room. He's like a poor man's Arie

Also, Jared looks sexy!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:35 am

Regarding why Nick is so "hated" by many of the viewers, it wasn't just what happened on ATFR.  He was already edited as the villain on Andi's season, the smug, overconfident guy who "didn't come to make friends".  IMO, that's a big part of why his "sex reveal" got so much backlash, because the average viewer was NOT sympathetic to his situation in the first place. Had he been someone the fans were all rooting for, the reaction would have been much milder and more supportive (see Reid on Jill's season).  And he is apparently going to get the same edit this time around (no surprise), and will continue to be the one everyone "loves to hate", which is what the producers want, thus all CH's comments.

In real life, I am sure Nick is a good guy and a nice person, but for whatever reason, he has chosen to not try to humble and ingratiate himself into this group (and considering his outsider status, he really needed to this time) in order to be more well received by them, pretty much the same attitude he apparently had on Andi's season.  Doesn't mean that the other guys are never going to forgive him or want to befriend him once they're all out of the bubble and the competition is forgotten (also just like last time).  But for the next couple of weeks, he is going to be in for a bumpy ride, both on the show, and on SM, and it's partly his own doing.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:07 pm

eliza3 wrote:For me Nick's choosing to discuss such an intimate, personal time speaks to me about what kind of person he is, regardless of the situation, whether Andi was right of wrong, and the lack on communications leading up ATFR.   I  only hope that Kaitlyn really thought through everything before she invited him to join them and wasn't just acting on attraction and lust.  The next few weeks will hopefully answer that.

:claphands clapping!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:It might be the least meaningful rose in the history of the show - Tanner is killing it laugh out loud. Love it!

And why does Nick do the half smirk thing??? Feels disingenuous and like every word out of his mouth is complete and utter bull.

This together with the shifty eyes is what has taken some (or many) viewers to dislike him.

Editing has nothing to do with it.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:15 pm

I always see the eyes as being uncomfortable with a camera two inches away or distraction with cue cards. Some who have acting experience handle it better than others. Both Jared and Cupcake looked right past Kaitlyn to read cue cards. I think Nick is trying to be less obvious. Have seen him in real life, so this is just a T.V. Quirk.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal