SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:03 pm

I'll have to see it next week but I didn't think the reactions were that bad so far. They still seemed level headed and were giving each other pep talks on staying positive and focusing on Kair, while at the same not looking forward to Nick joining. If the tiny .5 second, highly edited clip tells us anything, Nick comes home and trolls them. laugh out loud

I thought Shawntel got much worse treatment from whatever cast it was she she tried to join, can't remember the season, maybe Ben?

eta: I must've missed the clothes soaking incident! Wowza, interested to see it all play out.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The guys were manipulated enough regarding their intense reactions to Nick. None of them had previously known or met Nick. Didn't they stoop to soaking his clothes pretty soon after his arrival. That behavior rivals fraternity boys. Not very appealing behavior regardless of how you try to justify it.

I wonder whether this will be shown or alluded to on the show.  And I also wonder how many of the guys took part in this.  I agree that it's immature, but not atypical behavior for a bunch of bored and isolated 20 somethings, but although it's being reported (or implied) that all the rest of the guys (as opposed to 2 or 3) ganged up on poor Nick and hazed him, I'm not convinced that's the way it actually went down without more proof.

And, of course, if they all DID gang up on him, yet he's now friends with many of them, it must not have been that bad, right? :Nod:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:08 pm

It was reported about 5 of the remaining were involved? These guys for the most part are mid 20's -30s. Pretty immature, IMO. I doubt it will be shown next episode. 
I think the men remaining realized as an after thought when the show was done filming that Nick really was not the monster they initially made him out to be in their heads.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:15 pm

Since none of these characters affect my life personally and don't dislike any of them, I watched purely for the entertainment. I'm not a "fan" of anyone but I must say I enjoyed watching K and N last night. IMO, there definitely seemed to be an element of realness in watching their interactions in between all the editing. I don't care how and when tptb plotted for N to be on the show, he made it tolerable for me to watch. Looking forward to the weeks ahead, regardless of the ending.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:23 pm

quietpal wrote:Since none of these characters affect my life personally and don't dislike any of them, I watched purely for the entertainment. I'm not a "fan" of anyone but I must say I enjoyed watching K and N last night. IMO, there definitely seemed to be an element of realness in watching their interactions in between all the editing. I don't care how and when tptb plotted for N to be on the show, he made it tolerable for me to watch. Looking forward to the weeks ahead, regardless of the ending.
Now that is mature  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ali blogged about the episode and called the guys the worst cast in Bachelorette history. Thoughts? I feel bad for the good guys, yikes.

Interesting that she took such a strong stance for teamNick. She even defended his whole ATFR thing and said that she thinks he will win. She also made a really good point that it's not a competition; it's a journey to find love, and if one of the original guys was meant to be with Kaitlyn, she would choose him, Nick or no Nick.

I feel like she must have insider gossip about the hazing that went on for her to make such a bold statement about the other guys. I wonder if stuff besides the wetting clothes went on. Wouldn't surprise me, TBH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:06 pm

jojo47 wrote:The only person happier than Kaitlyn to see Nick tonight was JJ. Totally took the heat from the other guys off him!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

He can unite and bond with the other guys about their mutual enemy.

So many guys seemed to be checked out of this season even before Nick arrived. I have not seen her have chemistry on any date thus far. I wish she and Shawn had had a 1:1 before Nick arrived because he seems to have checked out now as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:21 pm

I agree sprite, about her and chemistry with the other men.I believe she had talked to Nick close to leaving for filming..and even tho she said in a interview she put him out of mind...By the reaction last night I don't think she did!

And let's be honest..the producers especially Élan seems to be buddy buddy with her and Nick..so maybe they were asking her if ahe wanted Nick to come back or just talk to her..she may have not known "when" but maybe she knew IF no one floated her boat so to speak she knew maybe she would give Mick a try!

And yes I wished they would have TRUE possible mates VS no goes for the first 1/1.

Yes it appears many of the guys have checked out! And I think as of Nick's return we can add Kaitlyn to the list too!

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:34 pm

HM - Do you think Kaitlyn checked out towards the other guys ? Like sorta ignore them during the dates ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Yes
I do..I think she maybe trying to "act" like she is into them.But if lasts night episode is how the rest of the season goes,
I think she may "try" to sell it..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:40 pm

A lot of comments indicating they feel icky because Nick is back. I feel icky every time I think of Andi using him to her advantage in the FS knowing there will be someone new the next day or so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kortni Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:A lot of comments indicating they feel icky because Nick is back. I feel icky every time I think of Andi using him to her advantage in the FS knowing there will be someone new the next day or so.

That's the freedom we all have, to like or dislike or feel icky about who we choose to.

kortni

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal