SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:07 pm

Beagle wrote:Clint is hot...just saying.
AGREED!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Enough of this JJ and Clint drama - who cares??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:08 pm

I can't even tell if this is scripted or they're just drunk or both laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Is she going to run in there and protect JJ from Clint LOL

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:10 pm

Go after him JJ run you can still catch him.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Who is the person who hit their own face to make it look like someone hit him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:12 pm

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698 that slap- suck it up boy, get back there, kiss whoever's azz you have to and get some more air time, afterall, you are unemployed, any publicity is good publicity.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:13 pm

nick posted this on twitter -- millsy responded no clue if this bodes well for a better edit... no idea

I have my reasons... #TheBachelorette #bachelorette #noregrets
noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 CHBEdslXAAEH7XY
‏@Millsy11374  9m9 minutes ago
@viallnicholas28 love you, bro. Sometimes people just don't get us runners. We're a different breed
@viallnicholas28  9m9 minutes ago
@Millsy11374 love you back!!!

I always thought him being a runner helped shape his tenacity
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Oh poor Kaitlyn, u are such a clay in TPTB's hands

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:13 pm

lexforlife wrote:noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698 that slap- suck it  up boy, get back there, kiss whoever's azz you have to and get some more air time, afterall, you are unemployed, any publicity is good publicity.
Ha!! So true. You can't give up, JJ!! This is your big break to 4 minutes of fame.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:14 pm

emusha wrote:nick posted this on twitter -- millsy responded no clue if this bodes well for a better edit... no idea

I have my reasons... #TheBachelorette #bachelorette #noregrets
noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 CHBEdslXAAEH7XY
‏@Millsy11374  9m9 minutes ago
@viallnicholas28 love you, bro. Sometimes people just don't get us runners. We're a different breed
@viallnicholas28  9m9 minutes ago
@Millsy11374 love you back!!!

I always thought him being a runner helped shape his tenacity

So apparently no hard feelings from Nick - yet!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:14 pm

JJ and Clint beak up lines being fed to these guys by TPTB IMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal