SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Alanna wrote:If they're dunzo city, I wonder if Kait is secretly relieved she's not the only dud? laugh out loud

You got me ROFL!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Alanna wrote:If they're dunzo city, I wonder if Kait is secretly relieved she's not the only dud? laugh out loud

You got me ROFL!!!

Lol! I saw a clip where Britt told a TV journalist that she knows how Kaitlyn season ended but her lips are sealed and wouldn't tell. So, it is likely they planned this all along. I for one never thought this spoilt baby was ready to get married and settle down with babies. Infact, she is still a baby with her actions. Maybe, they will both be on BIP. More sleezefest to come this summer. Hahaha.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:10 pm

MMA50 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

You got me ROFL!!!

Lol! I saw a clip where Britt told a TV journalist that she knows how Kaitlyn season ended but her lips are sealed and wouldn't tell.  So, it is likely they planned this all along.  I for one never thought this spoilt baby was ready to get married and settle down with babies.  Infact, she is still a baby with her actions. Maybe, they will both be on BIP. More sleezefest to come this summer. Hahaha.
LOL! But please no to them both on BIP! Just no.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote::Welcome puppiesandkittens

Love your username!

Thanks for the clarification!
Thanks for the welcome!  Smiley  

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698 On some level, possibly. But I don't think it makes Kait look bad in any way if Britt and Brady are together, if that's what people are worrying about.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:34 pm

It's better to be single and happy than with someone and miserable. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:25 pm

^ Absolutely! I don't think it's a big deal at all if this season ends with no happy couples.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:00 pm

Brady Toops ‏@bradytoops 1m1 minute ago
Miss @BrittKarolina: "Your hair is like a.. (lion's mane) leaping down the slopes of.. (Hollywood)." [SOS 6:5]
Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 3 CGmO6JeUYAAn31V
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Good pic of them, looks like they are still together...

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:12 pm

Seems he used that pic to silence the break-up rumors. Very Beyoncé-esq (IMO the best at using SM to campaign against rumors about her love life/family in general)...way to go Brady giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Miss @BrittKarolina: "Your hair is like a.. (lion's mane) leaping down the slopes of.. (Hollywood)." [SOS 6]
Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 3 CGmO6JeUYAAn31V

And he is using Song of Solomon, the most intimate book of the Bible to talk about Britt. That quote that he is using refers to two lovers on the night of their wedding. Interesting...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:58 pm

OnePromise wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Miss @BrittKarolina: "Your hair is like a.. (lion's mane) leaping down the slopes of.. (Hollywood)." [SOS 6]

And he is using Song of Solomon, the most intimate book of the Bible to talk about Britt.  That quote that he is using refers to two lovers on the night of their wedding.  Interesting...

I noticed that too. Hum, I really do love these 2 together. I just think they are so adorable!!! But Britt if you break up with Brady please look Ben H up!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:53 pm

IMO There's no way either one of them are going to BIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless