SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:34 pm

I really like Britt and Brady, but never found their relationship even remotely believable.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by dedré Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:59 pm

Ah Ok yeah I think this is the proof I needed to believe that Britt and Brady aren't together anymore. ..that she moved too quick though with this guy...oh well i really feel bad for Brady he really seemed so into her its like a slap in the face since he left the show for her

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:Who knows with Britt though, she seems super affectionate and grabby. She was always holding someone on The Bachelor.
Yeah but also Britt is very particular and picky with who she follows on SM she doesn't follow just anyone and she's following this dude

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:28 pm

dedré wrote:Ah Ok yeah I think this is the proof I needed to believe that Britt and Brady aren't together anymore. ..that she moved too quick though with this guy...oh well i really feel bad for Brady he really seemed so into her its like a slap in the face since he left the show for her

I don't know, while I think Britt is the type to be all over her friends, I don't consider this a slap in the face really, even if she's seeing this new guy. They tried and if for whatever reason they decided to end it, I think that's enough. And in the end, I think they'll walk away with their dignity and friendship in tact.

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:58 pm

mindless wrote:That just shows Brady wasn't her type at all.  
I do remember her saying that Jonathan was one of the ones who got her attention that first night.  Have to say I agree as I find Jonathan pretty hot myself.  So she may prefer men of color.

As far as Brady not being her type, that certainly has been the unknown variable all along as I don't recall her saying as she was meeting the guys that he was one who particularly caught her eye.  That being said, I really do think Brady fell for her.  He has been tweeting some sad posts as of late and seems to be intentionally surrounding himself with friends which, of course, is a good thing.

Dedre, Brady has made it clear that he knew it was a gamble and based on the ten (11 if you count the bonus) things he posted that he has learned over the last few months, he doesn't regret it and, indeed, it seems to have made him realize that being in a relationship really is a priority for him.  Still, I feel badly for him too.  I think he is one of the really good ones.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:02 pm

docnash14 wrote:
I do remember her saying that Jonathan was one of the ones who got her attention that first night.  Have to say I agree as I find Jonathan pretty hot myself.  So she may prefer men of color.

As far as Brady not being her type, that certainly has been the unknown variable all along as I don't recall her saying as she was meeting the guys that he was one who particularly caught her eye.  That being said, I really do think Brady fell for her.  He has been tweeting some sad posts as of late and seems to be intentionally surrounding himself with friends which, of course, is a good thing.

Maybe if Britt had been the Bachelorette, we would have finally gotten a POC to make it to F4 and possibly beyond. I think that Britt just isn't the type of person to discriminate or have a physical type, kind of like Sean Lowe. I do think that Brady was too similar to her, and she probably prefers guys that are a bit more edgy.

This would also explain why she said no to BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:04 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Maybe if Britt had been the Bachelorette, we would have finally gotten a POC to make it to F4 and possibly beyond. I think that Britt just isn't the type of person to discriminate or have a physical type, kind of like Sean Lowe. I do think that Brady was too similar to her, and she probably prefers guys that are a bit more edgy.

Oh, I think Brady is plenty edgy (if you read his tweets, he clearly is not your typical Bible thumping guy - no offense intended to anyone); he just may not be the type of edgy preferred by Britt.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:11 pm

docnash14 wrote:

Dedre, Brady has made it clear that he knew it was a gamble and based on the ten (11 if you count the bonus) things he posted that he has learned over the last few months, he doesn't regret it and, indeed, it seems to have made him realize that being in a relationship really is a priority for him.  Still, I feel badly for him too.  I think he is one of the really good ones.

Good Post IA docnash and mindless- I really think Brady fell hard for her. She was the only one he was following before he left for filming. He was very sweet with comments when posting IG's. I think he truly accepted being on the 'ette because of Britt. IMO he was lucky not to be on a season full of drama and sex and was able to pursue her outside of the show like a normal relationship.

It appears it didn't work out and luckily they don't have the media frenzy that goes along with break ups in this franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:20 pm

They were the ones that lucked out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:28 pm

docnash14 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Oh, I think Brady is plenty edgy (if you read his tweets, he clearly is not your typical Bible thumping guy - no offense intended to anyone); he just may not be the type of edgy preferred by Britt.

Yup, I mean more in terms of demeanor, rather than edgy in thought. I think that Brady was very laid-back, introverted, and sweet and I think that Britt was probably used to dating a guy that was maybe a bit more alpha-male. I just think that they were way too similar; I think that makes for a good friendship, but I think that there needs to be a little contrast for a good romantic connection.

I think Brady is a great, talented, compassionate guy and I can't imagine that he'll have a hard time finding someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:35 pm

Yeah, Brady seems like a male Britt and I don't think she wants to date herself. Though she does have things in common with the new guy as well, both are wannabe actors. Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 24 2498057887 But Brady's just not manly enough for her, IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:34 pm

I guess I just feel bad for Brady! I know he's gonna get stuff like: yeah Britt wasn't into you and she broke up with you and all of that and you can tell it affects him. But I guess that's what you sign up for when you come on a show like this. She totally friendzoned him sad

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless