SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:25 pm

While she is by no means one of my favorites to come out of Bach nation, I wish her no ill will and do hope they work out.  If Brady makes her happy and she him, which seems obvious from all his pics, then I wish them nothing, but the best.

I'm not sure Britt is anymore disliked or criticized than many that come off the show.  The being criticized no matter want, can be used for a good handful of them for various reasons.  While I personally have a hard time deciphering if and when she's being genuine or acting, many seem to see a guinuine, sweet, loving person all the time.  We wouldn't have much to discuss if we all saw things the exact same way.  I enjoy  reading all the differing thoughts and views...  I'll keep watching/reading to see if my opinion off her changes, who knows, maybe her/their love story will love story will win me over and I come to like her morel
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by metalgirl Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:05 pm

I also think Britt will get criticized no matter what.

What's most interesting to me is the number of people that are now going back and saying maybe she wouldn't have been such a bad Bachelorette after all.

Kaitlyn's fan base is not growing, and she's now on the receiving end of a lot of criticism.

Despite the absence of a flood of Britt/Brady photos and updates, they currently have the only romance going within this show. I think it's real. Lasting? No way to know.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:17 pm

I think if you are the lead or a prime cast person you are going to be criticized regardless and fanned regardless. It is the nature of the beast. 
There are very few members who look at a cast person and say ok...so what? Next. I know because usually I am in that minority.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:30 pm

ICU wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

And he is using Song of Solomon, the most intimate book of the Bible to talk about Britt.  That quote that he is using refers to two lovers on the night of their wedding.  Interesting...

I noticed that too.  Hum, I really do love these 2 together.  I just think they are so adorable!!!  But Britt if you break up with Brady please look Ben H up!!!

I agree, ICU!! I've been hoping she does the same thing if it doesn't last with Brady!! whipped

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:06 pm

metalgirl wrote:I also think Britt will get criticized no matter what.  

What's most interesting to me is the number of people that are now going back and saying maybe she wouldn't have been such a bad Bachelorette after all.  

Kaitlyn's fan base is not growing, and she's now on the receiving end of a lot of criticism.

Despite the absence of a flood of Britt/Brady photos and updates, they currently have the only romance going within this show.  I think it's real.  Lasting?  No way to know.  

I think that's the norm for pretty much every lead. They are all fan favorites going into the season (which is why they became the lead) and are always hated by half the viewers by the time the season is over. There have been very few exceptions to that rule, possibly only Sean. We would be seeing the same exact thing with Britt, except instead of people calling her sl*tty, the would be calling her over-dramatic, manipulative, fake, crying too much, etc. They all make mistakes and all of their faults are highlighted when they are the center of attention.

I don't know enough about Britt/Brady to call them a true "romance" yet. It's only been 3 months and they both have careers that are helped by the publicity they will get. Pictures on SM mean very little, as we've seen in the past, and don't say anything about the true nature of their relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:46 am

Looks like Brady is headed to LA next weekend:

Brady Toops ‏@bradytoops 9h9 hours ago
@vickybeeching yes, that's my current plan! I'm flying into LA on the 13th for a week & bought a ticket to Rob's conf. When do you get in?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:00 pm

So Im binge watching The Bachelor (Chris Soules) edition,  and it was the Britt show.

Britt was  just so compelling that the women particularly Carly and Kaitlyn, had so many talking heads because of her.  Kaitlyn got a lot of attention because she was good at making fun of her.

So now that Kaitlyn has nobody to snark on all she could do is mack on the guys and pretend that she is the prettiest in the room.  At least, with Britt, she was already overly criticized by this women bordering on bullying during Chris season.

Kaitlyn was just so mean to Britt, esp with that "is that a tissue or soap?" dig on the pilot, rhyming sh*t with Britt on the stand up comedy date.  She also 'virgin shamed'  Ashely I and Becca, "two virgins in the house people! can't make that up'!".  And now she's being sl*t shamed and people are asking to be kind to her.  Well, she got the bachelorette gig by thrash talking this women.  That's what she was good at.  And now no women to snark on and she has nothing to offer.  

I felt cheated that Britt is not the Bachelorette.   Britt has the ability to make men fall at her feet. And any man will look good just by standing next to her.   Look at this Brady guy,  he is  not very appealing nor particulary cute, but he's being talked about just by being with Britt.

Last edited by charriotoffire on Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:10 pm

I can't.  I just can't. Every time I see Britt I think of those Bratz dolls that were popular when my girls were young. link
Then my mind starts working over time. If I were shrunk teeny tiny and took a voyage to the center of Britt's hair/scalp what would I find? Would it be like Journey to the Center of the Earth? Curious minds want to know! 
And then we could travel inside to her tear ducts. Would I find a warehouse full of Poland Spring tears? Next on to those glossy full lips. Nope--I just can't. 
Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 15
Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 Bratz-New-Dolls-bratz-35349317-484-500

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:18 pm

^  I'd rather see a beautiful bratz doll on my screen who didn't talk shi*t about any women in the house  than a trashy twerp like Kaitlyn who uses sex and sex talk to be interesting.  She's the type who makes fun of women just to be the center of attention. Can't deal with her too :/

Plus they will not probably think of sex ed dates and fighting in the diapers date if it was Britt, something else but not low brow like the dates that they have given K.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:27 pm

That looks just like Britt, Kasha. laugh out loud

I have a feeling that Britt goes through life always thinking women are jealous of her. Remember Charlie's f3, Sarah W, who cried about how tough it is being beautiful? I really feel for the poor dears. :dripdrip

I'm sure the dates were picked pre-season before the lead was chosen, charriotoffire.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:31 pm

Kasha, once again you've nailed it. Please never stop snarking! cantstopl

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:16 pm

albean99 wrote:That looks just like Britt, Kasha. laugh out loud

I have a feeling that Britt goes through life always thinking women are jealous of her. Remember Charlie's f3, Sarah W, who cried about how tough it is being beautiful? I really feel for the poor dears. :dripdrip

I'm sure the dates were picked pre-season before the lead was chosen, charriotoffire.

Yep. I really doubt the show would have been suddenly "highbrow" if Britt were the Bachelorette. There is no way the producers booked "Kaitlyn" dates and "Britt" dates and Britt dates were just super classy whereas Kaitlyn dates weren't laugh out loud. I mean, it's "The Bachelor/ette." And Britt still would have had the same cast of guys, so we still probably would've gotten Clint/JJ antics.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless