SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 5 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:16 pm

I'm not a fangirl of hers either but I enjoyed her tweets, spill that tea Andi! Can't imagine what her and Kait could be bonding about right now laugh out loud. Oh to be a fly...

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Litta123 Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Good Post freeflowingsalt

How would she feel if her F1 made snarky remarks comparing K to Andi? Same thing IMO. She needs to realize she can set examples to her minions of followers, however she chooses to go the classless route. Somehow she thinks that is beefing up her popularity.

Frankly, her tweet felt hypocritical to me. Occasionally, I've read her tweets about being kind and positive, but then she goes and does this. If she did it to be funny or snarky, she missed by a mile...imo.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:33 pm

Andi needs directions and a map to that "high road" she talks about taking.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Well I never believed her messages of taking the high road, being #blessed, and preaching kindness and whatever else she was spewing at the time, last night the Andi we all know emerged, I was like yep tell us what you really think. laugh out loud

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:08 pm

Andi responding to a fan.

@andidorfman
Yes! Let's hope she finds love over lust @kaitlynbristowe

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:11 pm

She keeps digging the hole deeper. cantstopl  You can't make this up. She who slept with another guy a week before getting engaged preaches love over lust. duh

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:16 pm

Bless her heart!  She just doesn't know when to stop or shut up!

I agree Kasha...  It's like hello pot meet kettle!  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She keeps digging the hole deeper. cantstopl  You can't make this up. She who slept with another guy a week before getting engaged preaches love over lust. duh

She's a fool.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:20 pm

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt." AB

I think Andi should remain silent and go find her underwear that she left to dry in the kitchen.

Hopefully, it doesn't escape onto 49th Street or back to ATL.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:24 pm

She is pathetic. I feel I need to remind her of this once again: YOU broke HIS heart, not the other way around. Apparently he's now an undateable creeper, since he had trouble getting over her. What a bitch.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by athensgal67 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm not a fangirl of hers either but I enjoyed her tweets, spill that tea Andi! Can't imagine what her and Kait could be bonding about right now laugh out loud. Oh to be a fly...
...Love it...I just laughed and felt sick all at the same time. Gotta be honest....the "6 degrees of separation" with this show is starting to make me feel a little icky....like go take a scrub bath icky.
athensgal67
athensgal67

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:26 pm

The reason being 'classy' and 'taking the high road' get's praised is because while nice when it happens it's not a standard to trash people for when it doesn't. People have different personalities, some will bite their tongue others won't and I'm personally ok with that. Based on her tweets, I don't think there's any love lost on her side and I don't want her to be a hypocrite. If she's live tweeting I want her real feelings on what's happening (which now involves Nick) not some tempered down bs as some sort of a ploy so people will say 'oh she's so classy! Look at her taking the high road' THAT's fake. I hate when people do that because I generally feel it's a stunt and not at all true to their personality.

Also kasha I feel she's the perfect person to be giving this advice bc she's been here before. If she was never in love with Nick as she's said, then clearly lust got the best of her too

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam