SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 43 of 84 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by california90 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:08 am

For a millisecond, I legit thought she was being nice then I realized she said "I dont care for Nick". She tried....I guess, or not. laugh out loud. I personally thought she could have just said the second part. I wouldnt think she was full of it if she had just said that. But its Andi so not like I expected her to.

california90

Back to top Go down

la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:32 am

BachFan77 wrote:Actually I have to take up for Andi on this one because her tweet said I don't care for Nick but I don't wish a broken heart on anyone. If she says just the second part then everyone is going to think she's full of it. I think it was honest. She doesn't care for him, how could she. He's thrown her under the bus multiple times this season.
He has? scratch I guess if he did he threw her under the bus she was driving. jmo but I think Andi still holds a candle for Nick even if she says otherwise. Even CH said she chose the wrong guy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:14 am

BachFan77 wrote:Actually I have to take up for Andi on this one because her tweet said I don't care for Nick but I don't wish a broken heart on anyone. If she says just the second part then everyone is going to think she's full of it. I think it was honest. She doesn't care for him, how could she. He's thrown her under the bus multiple times this season.

Nick threw her under the bus????? :shocked!:
I thought it was quite the opposite, Nick showed how hurt he was afterbthr rejection, that means he has real feeling for her yet, she kept tweeting those low class comment about him.

I think someone sho Ulf really let this b****h know she looks uglier than Nick with all her classless behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:20 am

Annoying is not the word for her. I wanted to tell her to please stop talking. She needs to let it go. It amazes me (not really) that she can have fans and act the way she does while said fans hate Nick when he has only taken the high road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:41 am

He has not thrown her anywhere. She is where she is because she was on a reality tv show. That is the gift that keeps on giving. You put yourself out there and there all kinds of consequences, both good and bad will follow.
Because she is brought up by his family, the other leads family etc is not him bringing her up. Once that door is open it's open! You go on tv and this is what happens. The best thing she can do, like others mentioned, is shut up and move on. Show you wear your big girl panties and don't just hang them out to dry on your kitchen appliances. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:44 am

SafronSahara wrote:I actually liked Andi, but I'm starting to dislike her for the mean girls vibe I'm getting from her tweets. She's like to kick Nick Viall when's he down. In one tweet she stated she didn't care for him. Then why did he make to your final 2?
It's one thing to be icy on the couch at ATFR, but why be so mean to Nick on social media a year later?

I don't follow her tweets but this is a great example of why I find her so unlikable. She would do herself some good image wise if she would just keep her mouth shut. The negative comments about Nick make her look so immature and most importantly bitter. Let.It.Go. It's like she didn't want him but she doesn't want for him to find happiness. Nick is so adult about their relationship and she is pretty childish.  JMO

.... and for some reason she doesn't seem to want anyone else to have him either. Maybe she does regret her choice on some level?!?

Last edited by Rolly on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:52 am

The thing is she is very childish emotionally in most areas of her life, so it's not surprising.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:59 am

If she would have said the second part alone I would have commended her. She never gives me a chance to give her credit. She needs to make it known that she doesn't care for the guy she had no problems having sex with right before she chose her F1 who was always the one. She doesn't realize how ridiculous she sounds.

Out of all the contestants she IMO the most immature wanna be popular girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:56 am

Maybe MeAndi should talk more, so that the general public can really see what kind of person she is. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:54 am

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

That is a quote that she should really listen to and take to heart, IMO.  If she thought twice about anything she posted (how it made her sound, how it affected others, etc.), she'd save herself a lot of critisism.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:46 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Wait, Andi doesn't care for Nick?

All Nick did was idealize her and make a stupid comment, out of desperation and heartbreak a YEAR ago.
I had to bring this forward after reading it. :yes: Nick got really sucked into the bubble, in-love in the fake world (and person, *cough*) ... and if it hurt him that much, to lose his calmness and say what he said ... maybe Andi could take the "compliment" ... and could realize, that he couldn't let it go because she meant so much to that guy she doesn't care about ... or maybe that's the "problem".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:06 pm

So Andi being Andi and clinging to Nick to try to stay relevant no no

I remember the very same Andi being interviewed by Chris bawling how much she loved Josh, he is the love of my life, blah blah earlier this year hissyfit  hissyfit . I didn't see Nick mocking her or tweeting anything bad about her but Andi over and over again has to show us how unclassy she is.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 84 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam