SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 83 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 83 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:56 am

No matter what, writing a tell a book can never be classy. I don't mind those almun using every opportunities to grab as money as they can, just don't fake it like you are the most noble of all.

I'm actually very happy now, because MeAndi constantly proves herself to be the opposite of what she tries to sell. TOG is actually irrelevant to what kind of person MeAndi is, I think she can stop playing the "poor me" card and diverts the hates to TOG, she is THAT mean diva this whole time.

All are my opinions.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 83 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:12 am

nothatgirl wrote:Ah! Thanks for clarifying - like I said, I only watched the last two episodes and was flipping channels throughout. Just really disliked the lead and all F3 girls that season!

I think that there is definitely a double standard. Guys get called out and it's not really a big deal, but when women get called out for the same thing, you know that they will be called sl*ts and wh*res by the wonderful people on the Internet. I think that's why people tend to be more defensive of women. I think that it's a private matter and should be kept private, no matter what the genders. Although at this point, the show on its 30th season...don't sleep with the lead, unless you are okay with being dumped in a week. Use common sense!

The same could be said for the lead, if you chose to have sex with someone other than your F1, there is a chance you will be outed. Since Andi did it to another woman, I didn't mind karma slapping her in the face. I minded that Nick's mom saw him do it and since I love me some momma Viall, I bet she raised him better than that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:21 am

If Cat thinks it's raunchy, it's probably not at all. Maybe she's comparing it to "50 Shades" because it's terribly written? laugh out loud.

But seriously, I'm curious if she just ends up focusing on Josh or if she talks about JPG, all of the other guys on her season, all of her old boyfriends from the past, etc.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am

JMO, kitty Cat was not so vanilla before her born again virgin.

Still hoping the books ends up with the fashion line and the web series. :yes:
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am

stuckinsc wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Ah! Thanks for clarifying - like I said, I only watched the last two episodes and was flipping channels throughout. Just really disliked the lead and all F3 girls that season!

I think that there is definitely a double standard. Guys get called out and it's not really a big deal, but when women get called out for the same thing, you know that they will be called sl*ts and wh*res by the wonderful people on the Internet. I think that's why people tend to be more defensive of women. I think that it's a private matter and should be kept private, no matter what the genders. Although at this point, the show on its 30th season...don't sleep with the lead, unless you are okay with being dumped in a week. Use common sense!

The same could be said for the lead, if you chose to have sex with someone other than your F1, there is a chance you will be outed. Since Andi did it to another woman, I didn't mind karma slapping her in the face. I minded that Nick's mom saw him do it and since I love me some momma Viall, I bet she raised him better than that.
Fair enough. Everyone should stop having sex! It would make the show a whole lot less messier. 

I'm more upset that Nick's mom had to hear her son say "I want to know every part of you". A mother should never have to endure that!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:39 am

Haha the rate this show is going someday we'll actually witness the act in the FS.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:44 am

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 83 3806527698
bluwavz wrote:Haha the rate this show is going someday we'll actually witness the act in the FS.

Well we did hear it with Tina Fab and with Nick and Kaitlyn. Thankfully with Disney ownership and 8 PM time slot I think our eyes are safe. Now if it moves to VH1, watch out!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:47 am

bluwavz wrote:Haha the rate this show is going someday we'll actually witness the act in the FS.
We got to see a HJ with Sammi/Joe, for which I'm still suffering from, so...I'm sure that's not far off! My poor eyes!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:50 am

Haha so glad I didn't watch BiP! As for what I did watch, I felt like we almost came close to it with Jillian and Ed's FS.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:58 am

bleuberry wrote:Idk, while I don't think she's above divulging sex stuff, methinks her friends are trying to help her sell books and overhyping this. Andi and her people would've been plugging that aspect of the book all year if that was the case.

That's exactly what i thought after reading what Cat had said. (Btw these two are just so nauseatingly self-righteos...) My prediction is no way Andi will be as graphic and descriptive as Courtney. Courtney didn' t have anything to lose, if anything she played up her 'villain-ness' in the book and it worked. But Andi is way too self-concious for that.
So her trying to hype it as a salacious and raunchy material is her only choice to generate interest, what else is she going to do, write a book like Sean's? That's not very Carrie Bradshaw.
Then again 50shades had some of the most boring opposide-of-raunchy sex scenes ever so maybe that's what Catherine meant?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:59 am

I don't think Cat was just saying that to help sell books for Andi.  I think she simply doesn't want to read about the sex life of her friend.  I get it.  Kind of like walking in on your parents as a child.  Who really wants that visual?

What I took from the clip is that there is definitely sex in the book and Andi seems to have no shame about it since she has already told friends like Cat.   All bets for me is that it's more about Josh.  If Andi stoops to giving graphic details about her bedroom romps, I think she will keep it mainly to her ex- fiance since they slept in the same bed together for eight months and it's kind of obvious they had sex...a lot.  They both joked about their unfiltered relationship and how it would be more "HBO-type" programming if they were to do a reality show with just the two of them. Couples have sex, no shame in that right?  She probably doesn't see it as controversial to write about in comparison to her one night with Nick, or even JP.  Still is hypocritical and just wrong in my book though.  I'm a staunch believer that what happens in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:14 pm

I can't imagine she won't write about Nick though! Not all the intimate details, but I think she'll talk about the conversations they had before and after the FS to show how (in her opinion) he wasn't deceived by her and knew what he was getting into. 

With Josh, I don't have a problem with her talking about it. They were engaged and Josh talked about "trying to get her pregnant" on the ATFR, so it's not a reveal. She has a right to share her own perspective on that, just like Josh is going to share his own perspective on private things on Famously Single.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam