SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 10 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Gale PM in.
Anyway, I'm excited for tonight and "scared" I won't be able to resist to watch ... "our" Nick.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:11 pm

happygolucky wrote:Gale PM in.
Anyway, I'm excited for tonight and "scared" I won't be able to resist to watch ... "our" Nick.

Thus far, "our Nick" has faved 20 tweets, over the last week or so, related to his upcoming appearance. 
Excited, much... Sliver of a chance

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:46 pm

Notarose, I was wondering, and I ask here - maybe you're more informed - what does Kaitlyn do for a living now? Does she have a job, I mean a steady one, employed? ... Because so much emphasis was on this weekend, but if she is "free", she can fly like a bird anywhere, anytime.

Nick's smile, the whole face, eyes, are glowing ... so if that is not exciting to watch, I don't know what is. I will assume that this season, with K&N together on, will be a cracking one (I've just read what it means, but I'm leaving it for all to laugh at) amusing one.

Today is Best Friends Day! Name Your Poison Day! Upsy Daisy Day!
and World Oceans Day!

So perfect for Nick's come-back, with a bit of salt, sunshine and a big splash... making waves.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:22 pm

happygolucky wrote:Notarose, I was wondering, and I ask here - maybe you're more informed - what does Kaitlyn do for a living now? Does she have a job, I mean a steady one, employed? ... Because so much emphasis was on this weekend, but if she is "free", she can fly like a bird anywhere, anytime.

Nick's smile, the whole face, eyes, are glowing ... so if that is not exciting to watch, I don't know what is. I will assume that this season, with K&N together on, will be a cracking one (I've just read what it means, but I'm leaving it for all to laugh at) amusing one.

Today is Best Friends Day! Name Your Poison Day! Upsy Daisy Day!
and World Oceans Day!

So perfect for Nick's come-back, with a bit of salt, sunshine and a big splash... making waves.

Based on SM and other stuff, it appears she had 2 part-time jobs before going on Chris' season - teaching spin classes at a wellness centre and working at a restaurant, in some capacity (she had an old pic on IG dressed up to go to a meeting) run by her roomie Carson (he also runs a hair salon). Since filming of her season ended, she does seem to be in Van the majority of the time but I have no idea if she returned to either of her former jobs. This seems to be the same for the guys on her show as well - few post about work - so who knows. 

cheerleader  Best Friends Day!
giggling yes...making waves...rockin' rhythm

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:46 pm

LOL love the world days associated with the day Nick comes back cantstopl esp name your poison and oosy daisy
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:48 pm

partytime :dancing peg: Tonight is the night, looking forward to flames going up.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:51 pm

wanted to bring this over for those who don't visit the other threads Smiley
emusha wrote:just having some fun with body language reading...
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 10 Screen18
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 10 Screen19

and there you have it the shy... bashful Nick he's nervous to see her and unsure how he should act  giggling he was pretty much the same with Andi during the FIR/first date

My guess is this is the first time for their first kiss cos he's trying to read her to see what she's feeling and if she'd be receptive to him... I think he took the "are you cold" as concern for him and a bit of an ok that he could go ahead for the 'forehead to forehead' touch and when she didn't move away ...the kiss...

just trying to read the body language which is very clearly him a bit nervous and unsure of what she feels...even when they hug-greeted he was a bit out of sorts and unsure but still kissing the side of her head cos likely that's what felt right to him...

emusha wrote:^^ you might be right that it's their first meeting... The sense I got was that K was so anxious about the whole situation (what the other guys will say/think/do) she was a bit on a different mindspace but still looking to him to help her and he gave her the freedom to do whatever it was she needed to do but he just seemed to enjoy getting close to her.... so I think he was getting a bit distracted haha

...what might be their first kiss... cut short in the preview wonder if they'll show the whole thing

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 10 Screen21
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:12 pm

^^
He traces the side of he nose with his lips...

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:14 pm

:fanningfan

notarose wrote:^^
He traces the side of her nose with his lips...

That is so sexy, lucky thing she did not pass out tight there and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:35 pm

In that same clip I think he started leaning in for a kiss at a different time and then lost his nerves and didn't kiss her but leaned his forehad against hers giggling
he's so into her it's very obvious
I think the flirting back and forth and the uncertainty of everything had built up the sexual tension between them to the hilt :fanningfan
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:53 pm

happygolucky wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 10 Sbb10

I just noticed that the platinum blonde in that group bar shot is Jaclyn Swartz. She use to hate on him when he was on Andi's season, and then started to warm up to him towards the fall last year (they are both from Chicago). Nice to see him in more peoples good books, after they get to know him outside of "the Villian" edit

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:57 pm

http://websta.me/p/1003104092533492983_28313266
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass