SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 34 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

millenniumpark - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:18 pm

hmm has tptb taken a more humane turn if elan is openly publishing these kind of thoughts and MF is saying "follow your heart"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

millenniumpark - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:42 pm

emusha wrote:hmm has tptb taken a more humane turn if elan is openly publishing these kind of thoughts and MF is saying "follow your heart"

MF really means is "follow your heart so we can pull it out and run it over and play monkey in the middle with it"

Elan is softening the blow for the edit Kaitlyn is going to get for the rest of the show. (they didn't have time to re edit Mondays episode)

I really feel for Kaitlyn. I feel the worst is yet to come.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:32 am

nikikass wrote:
emusha wrote:hmm has tptb taken a more humane turn if elan is openly publishing these kind of thoughts and MF is saying "follow your heart"

MF really means is "follow your heart so we can pull it out and run it over and play monkey in the middle with it"

Elan is softening the blow for the edit Kaitlyn is going to get for the rest of the show.  (they didn't have time to re edit Mondays episode)

I really feel for Kaitlyn.  I feel the worst is yet to come.

This writer of this article used a factual diplomatic tone. Of interest is how she wove source info into edit observation to clarify.  The headline is the hook after which the piece is well done. 
http://ca.eonline.com/news/667615/the-bachelorette-sex-shocker-find-out-who-kaitlyn-sleeps-with-and-the-surprising-motivation

I wouldn't be surprised if a few entertainment sites took a similiar path.  I think some are getting tired of reporting fluff/sensationalism - or to use Ian's word, "surface" level - and this event has more substance and is conducive to discussion about realistic dating in your 30s, choice, mutual consent, the role of sex in deciding on a life partner, etc. 

No doubt there will be noise from the sector of SM fans that fit into the category described in Elan's article.  Whatever.  That is a societal issue that has escalated over the past years and really is only a small percentage of the millions who watch the show. 

Kaitlyn has already spoken to this "early" tryst.  Hmmm, wonder if Nick will do likewise in media to reciprocate and emulate her stance.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:56 am

The words in that article  sound just like Nick. Especially the bolded. From last season Nick stressed that sex means something. This is just reiterating that.

However, our source stresses it wasn't a spur-of-the-moment decision for either of them. "When it happened, they were both in the process of falling in love. It wasn't cheap. It was them taking their relationship to the next level."

It can be edited any which way but the edit is definitely softened on Nick. Even TB Twitter deleted a pic of Nick that was getting tons of negative comments. TPTB got what they wanted: Nick being rejected again as F2.

They've hooked the audience into thinking that Nick was going to be this arrogant guy with the guys. So far he has been humble, honest, sincere, and real.

The guys that said N was there for fame and shouldn't get a second try (Joshua and Tanner) are currently filming BIP - so they are hypocrites.

We do not see Nick treating Kaitlyn bad at all! No harsh words, no questioning of her. All the other guys have been to some extent... including her F1. The edit is harsher towards Kaitlyn than it is towards Nick. Ian was the villain last episode, not N.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:58 am

Good Post AAL and notarose!

Especially this.

The guys that said N was there for fame and shouldn't get a second try (Joshua and Tanner) are currently filming BIP - so they are hypocrites.

It's so easy to accuse anyone for wanting to go on these shows for fame, it's another when you talk out of both sides of your mouth. I'm not saying Tanner and Joshua intentionally wanted fame, but keep your mouths shut when you don't know what you're talking about.

Nick went back to his regular life after the season of the 'tte. It's been over 1 yr? since he's been back on TV? For some of these guys it's been less than a month.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71525

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am

I tweeted that article to his dad and brother. I loved it!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Good Post AAL and notarose!

Especially this.

It's so easy to accuse anyone for wanting to go on these shows for fame, it's another when you talk out of both sides of your mouth. I'm not saying Tanner and Joshua intentionally wanted fame, but keep your mouths shut when you don't know what you're talking about.

Nick went back to his regular life after the season of the 'tte. It's been over 1 yr? since he's been back on TV? For some of these guys it's been less than a month.

IMO Nick has again returned to his typical life post filming.  He hasn't done anything out of the ordinary context of his life even though perks may have been offered. Example of perks - the event some of the other guys have attended post season 11. 
I have a slightly different take on the "inquisition". The questions Tanner and Josh asked were fine. Did they have a right to ask them? Not really as they were prying. Sheesh, who does that when you've just met someone? 
We don't know what Tanner thought about the answers because that was never shown. Nick and Tanner may have got along after that especially since Tanner asked in a non-accusatory manner.  Josh is just a different species - emotionally driven and overly tenacious. He admitted he would not change his mind easily and people like him tend to dig into their misconceptions and stay stuck. 
Fame millenniumpark - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 34 3806527698 Its a given that if you appear on tv, regardless of the reason, you will have your minute. And about continuing appearances, LOL, Chris Soules was the most hard hitting last season regarding accusations of Nick wanting to be the next TB yet Chris himself landed there. Pot/kettle. This show can be so transparent. 
And yes, Tanner is supposedly on BIP so he gets his 16 minutes too.

If no one was willing to enter the fame arena there would be no reality TV. Shocking that fans haven't made that connection cantstopl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:50 am

I would actually love to see Nick get some sort of perks or offers as a result of this franchise. A lot of them have, why not him?

Modelling would be a good start!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:05 pm

I really dont think Nick did the show for perks, If I am reading him right I believe because he is going up in age, he would like to settle down and maybe start a family.  I would be happy and surprise if they give him the Bachelor because we all suspect he would really married his one at the end and move on with his life, but we may dream but it wont happen.  I wish him well he seems like a really great guy just looking for his soulmate.

I have not been on twitter for a while, may go and send a tweet to Fleiss to give nick the show and we will see him marrying his final 1, but then again maybe they dont want a wedding.

Last edited by reason on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:09 pm

IA with some perks. The Perks of Being F2 according to Nick.
Unless he just doesn't want any perks and thus further prove his intentions for being on this show have always been honorable and not about perks/fame.
It seems like that was the case last year and it is again the case this year.
Just going about his normal life and spending time with his family in the city that he loves.
For this show, contrary to what most people think, Nick is as normal as it gets, imo. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:15 pm

There ya go. Great title for a book!

"Perks of being F2"

laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would actually love to see Nick get some sort of perks or offers as a result of this franchise. A lot of them have, why not him?

Modelling would be a good start!

Underwear? :uptonogood

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass