SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

starstruck - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:09 am

Thanks for the warm welcomes, Brill and notarose bestbud!

I agree the the NS friendship is really cute, happydays :Nod:

I'm used to liking characters/contestants that the general audience tends to hate, so of course I'm drawn to Nick laugh out loud. Honestly, when watching CS's season, I kind of wanted to see him with Becca rather than Kaitlyn and secretly hoped that they would both be on BIP Hugesmile

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

starstruck - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:29 pm

From Nick's twitter

"Sending out love to all..." pic.twitter.com/MOYNZ2Ytwf

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:14 pm

happydays wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Thanks, happydays Smiley I love your AVI btw!

Hehe thank you! It's awesome when your two favourite contestants are friends :D

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Nick, Kaitlyn is now throwing you under the bus and hanging out with Andi. Please stop tweeting about them and move on. No bachelor, no tv, just go back to being awesome Nick. Please.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Nick, Kaitlyn is now throwing you under the bus and hanging out with Andi. Please stop tweeting about them and move on. No bachelor, no tv, just go back to being awesome Nick. Please.

Kaitlyn is also hanging out with his friend Sharleen. They all seem to like each other a lot.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:02 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Nick, Kaitlyn is now throwing you under the bus and hanging out with Andi. Please stop tweeting about them and move on. No bachelor, no tv, just go back to being awesome Nick. Please.

Smiley  I get where your coming from but Nick hangs out in the same social circle as his old girlfriend who is now in a relationship.  She is the one who is still his stylist at the Trunk Club.  They prob were sexual partners at one time.  Should that matter?
In general, it's my belief that the more people choose to have friendly interactions, the better.  Plus Sharleen was with them and clearly Sharleen & Andi have different views of Nick yet manage to not focus on that. JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Loving that Nick is staying away from SM for a bit now.

Also saw another interview with K where she says Nick is a flirt. I get it as an answer to the q she asked, but this is really starting to feel like Andi 2.0 where their relationship is being tidied up and belittled probably from his perspective.

I hope we see happy Nick at AFTR, otherwise I'm going to be watching it with fingers covering my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:21 pm

notarose wrote:

Smiley  I get where your coming from but Nick hangs out in the same social circle as his old girlfriend who is now in a relationship.  She is the one who is still his stylist at the Trunk Club.  They prob were sexual partners at one time.  Should that matter?
In general, it's my belief that the more people choose to have friendly interactions, the better.  Plus Sharleen was with them and clearly Sharleen & Andi have different views of Nick yet manage to not focus on that. JMO

It is the hanging out with Andi combined with the statements that Nick is just a flirt and so physical to minimize their relationship. Not cool in my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Nick may be a Flirt but Kaitlyn is a Tease.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
notarose wrote:

It is the hanging out with Andi combined with the statements that Nick is just a flirt and so physical to minimize their relationship. Not cool in my opinion.

I haven't heard the comments but ... it doesn't sound cool, Stuck.
What is with these women?? You slept with him, you wanted him, he treated you like a woman, be KIND!!! no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Nick needs to stay clear of women from this show full stop

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:34 pm

I am really happy to read many well thought out posts are written by Nickchicks on this and other threads. Like him, many of Nick fans are articulate, intelligent and analytic. No wonder we are attracted to him! group hug

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass