SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

starstruck - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:35 pm

I agree with all of your above comments. He needs to get off SM and get back into real life. This reality tv stuff is just a repeat of last year...which Nick described as "not that much fun". I really hope that he can put this all behind him as soon as possible.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

starstruck - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:36 pm

happydays wrote:Nick needs to stay clear of women from this show full stop

Agreed. I like Nick a lot. But apparently the female lead has to minimize or insult her F2 to make F1 feel better. I am just not okay with that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:44 pm

I just love Nick! When we here are talking about him being quiet, this is what he posts:
(BTW, I like these kind of tweets: he actually have a life outside of reality tv and he has a real job!)

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 13m13 minutes ago

Got to love it when your work sends the whole office to the @U2 concert. Thanks @salesforce #dreamjob
0 retweets 28 favorites
Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 7m7 minutes ago

@viallnicholas28 you lucky bastard!! Have fun!!
0 retweets 3 favorites
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 7m7 minutes ago Chicago, IL

@Millsy11374 if you make it to Chicago next week I'll take you to the next show!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:01 pm

^^
I'm in the wrong line of work... what a great perk! 
I've been to a U2 concert but wouldn't mind being part of Nick's entourage Smiley  Could result in a new pic post. 
Sounds like he's going twice?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:03 pm

He is still faving bach related tweets though :/

Being a Nick Chick is tough on the heart, I've got to admit

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:23 pm

photo DE3A8457-3FBC-484A-AC3B-A76CED2C05C1_zpst6iutjdh.jpg

@
k_whitewalker
When you run into your favorite Bachelorette contestant at a bar #nick#omgamibreathing #starstruck

Someone asked how they meet.  Her reply:
On my way to a U2 concert and my brother spotted him! He went up to him and said that I was his biggest fan and he came up to me and introduced himself! 

cantstopl  He's wearing his "Ireland pants" for U2

Last edited by notarose on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:25 pm

He's a nice guy, IMO.
He maybe moving ahead of Brad Womack on my male TB cast faves.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:27 pm

happydays wrote:He is still faving bach related tweets though :/

I looked, but most of them are about what a great guy he is.
It's human nature to defend oneself, IMO. I mean, even as Nick fans we defend him, imagine how he must feel himself. He's not a saint after all.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:36 pm

Yeah for sure ^^
Even though he knew what he was getting himself into, I still just feel so so sorry for him.

Clearly he thought K was different.
If anything, I think K is now contributing to his character assasination. Tough to follow -- I think I need to take a break from this forum for a while. It's hard seeing someone you think is so sincere get so burnt down in the public media

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:45 pm

sdmom wrote:
happydays wrote:He is still faving bach related tweets though :/

I looked, but most of them are about what a great guy he is.
It's human nature to defend oneself, IMO. I mean, even as Nick fans we defend him, imagine how he must feel himself. He's not a saint after all.
Yup he is not a saint but still a genuine and nice guy imo.  
And who wants to be a saint when you can be real?
And he seems to own that and acknowledge this too.
Perhaps that is why I like him - he doesn't pander to people - he just speaks his piece/peace and like it or not like it, he says he is okay with either one.

And IA, it can't be easy for Nick or his family but he knew what he signed up for and chose to put himself back on this show.
He will be fine if he just sticks to being himself and focusing on the things that matter.
Once this show is over it will be easier to do so and likely he will return fully to his life like he did last year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:46 pm

JMOAA, I don't think any of us want someone else to feel sorry for us. To me, that would be a horrible, shaming feeling that someone feels sorry for me.  That's me and I don't say this in a bad way if others disagree. Give me your support, give me your prayers. Don't give me your pity. 
He is a strong, intelligent man. He is a good person with a good family and a good support system. He appears to be a man of faith. He has a great job and great friends. He will do fine.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMOAA, I don't think any of us want someone else to feel sorry for us. To me, that would be a horrible, shaming feeling that someone feels sorry for me.  That's me and I don't say this in a bad way if others disagree. Give me your support, give me your prayers. Don't give me your pity. 
He is a strong, intelligent man. He is a good person with a good family and a good support system. He appears to be a man of faith. He has a great job and great friends. He will do fine.

:yes:

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass