SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:42 pm

:yes: yes
nick_viall28 Good old contemplation moment @gloss_by_jaci_ruben #TheBachelorette #bachelorette 25min
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 74 11373621_102618810083325_2039501652_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:06 pm

Now I am wondering with all these photo shots and his tag lines, is he running for the next lead? I know he's controversial but we still have a few episodes left plus ATFR, editing can totally turn it around for the viewers. Plus, all the news articles seem to be defending him IMO. 
Otoh, RS said Nick's moving on so maybe nick is posting pictures for his fans...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:11 pm

RS wishes he'd move on. laugh out loud

I'm glad Nick is doing all those photo shoots. He has never done anything like that. I hope there's more to come!

The comments on IG are all very positive. He has his fans too outside of this forum.

I'd be happy if he was the next lead. It would be a very intense season. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 74 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:11 pm

sdmom wrote:Now I am wondering with all these photo shots and his tag lines, is he running for the next lead? I know he's controversial but we still have a few episodes left plus ATFR, editing can totally turn it around for the viewers. Plus, all the news articles seem to be defending him IMO. 
Otoh, RS said Nick's moving on so maybe nick is posting pictures for his fans...

Last epi we saw Nick walking around the grounds of the hotel... contemplating something on his mind perhaps?  I wouldn't be surprised if he drops a convo bombshell in tonight's epi.
Foreshadowing?

cantstopl  
http://www.bustle.com/articles/93626-nick-viall-should-be-the-bachelor-2015-because-2-bachelorette-stints-later-he-knows-all

Assuming the spoiler is correct, we could have a case like Chantel. Watch to see if someone else is getting TB edit hence forth. Oh, and is Josh Murray still faving tweets about himself being the next TB?  I'm out of touch. 
Anyway, it's anyone's game at this point.

Arie was also the "kissing bandit" and did promo shots but used them for his work and transitioning fans to support him in that. Difficult to say why Nick did a photo shoot.  It's not the first time.  He did one before even signing up for last season. Could just he got fed up with people criticizing his looks. Went to a place the shallow dwell.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:28 pm

MF in Wisconsin and Nick tweeted him back

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
Going to a screening party in Wisconsin for tonite's episode. Cheeseheads love the Bachelorette!!!

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28
@fleissmeister way to rep Wisconsin! Go Packers!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:MF in Wisconsin and Nick tweeted him back

Going to a screening party in Wisconsin for tonite's episode. Cheeseheads love the Bachelorette!!!

Yep, something's up.
Mike has been undeniably on the "follow your heart" train. 
Amazing that he would go to Nick's hometown. And that there is a sense of "equal" in this exchange. Weirdly wonderful. 
cantstopl  I love the way this season is turning everything upside down!
Heads be a spinning, no?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:45 pm

^ Yes. Going to post in the sleuthing thread of Nick's but so far we had Nick tweet Robert Mills at the beginning of the season that he hopes things go better for him this time around.

Also, Nick did have access to his SM while filming so there's some behind the scenes things at work that we need to keep an eye out for. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:45 pm

notarose wrote:

Yep, something's up.
Amazing that he would go to Nick's hometown. And that there is a sense of "equal" in this exchange. Weirdly wonderful. 
Heads be a spinning, no?
Nope!!! I'm fighting hard for him in sm thread! Will K be joining the screening party tonight in Wisconsin? That boy is beaming post filming...that much is undeniable!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:49 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
notarose wrote:

Yep, something's up.
Heads be a spinning, no?
Nope!!! I'm fighting hard for him in sm thread! Will K be joining the screening party tonight in Wisconsin?

If the screening party is at the Viall house ... rofl or some of his family or social circle is present in public (prob the case unless we get the story in IG pics) ... or if Nick is ... Oh my word!  This is priceless!!!

What was the name of the brewer from last season?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:RS wishes he'd move on. laugh out loud

I'm glad Nick is doing all those photo shoots. He has never done anything like that. I hope there's more to come!

The comments on IG are all very positive. He has his fans too outside of this forum.

I'd be happy if he was the next lead. It would be a very intense season. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 74 3806527698

GA, that is interesting that your highlighted word is intense, when describing a Nick season.  In a short clip from GMA, Kaitlyn was asked to describe in one word her remaining guys.  She struggled mightily trying to find a word to describe Nick but finally came up with the word intense.

To me it is obvious that Kaitlyn is distancing herself from Nick now and only choosing to use words that are, shall we say, very non-descriptive and not of a personal nature at all.

But, having said that, I would be very surprised if Nick were even offered the role as the bachelor - and would be even more surprised if he accepted it.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:57 pm

I think Nick and Mike have a bromance going on and Mike is following his heart right to Nick's home town.  No "what if's" - taking risks. This is Mike's second chance with Nick. 
Will Nick give Mike his final rose post-filming? 
Romantic love is so cheesy.
Wonder if it's lust?  Does Mike know the difference? Only his hairdresser knows for sure.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:58 pm

notarose ... you mentioned one NYC photographer, I can't see her comments, because I'm not on IG, but her IG catalog is impressive, I like that kind of style and color. It's a She, right? After this show, I'm really curious who will be the next HER for Nick. I'd really like to root for some "cool" couple. Hugesmile

Longhornfan - I completely agree. yes

ETA: I think MF's wife is from WI (not sure where spec.) and he has a lot of connections with that state (including the organization that Nick was volunteering last year for kids of lost soldiers)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass