SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:06 pm

jojo47 wrote:I'm curious why RS would have info about Nick, but nothing about how things go down with Shawn.

It's like when he had info in Ali's season about Chris L, but nothing about Roberto.

Are there other seasons where RS seems to have info only on one of the F2's & not the other?

Thinking the same. Not convinced yet about the Shawn spoilers. question
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:But then I guess most leads are good little soldiers then right? They're being paid and in part have to lead them all the way up the end, though a select few are able to get away with letting the f2 go early. As much as I love Kait, I don't think she would be able to put her foot down in that way. Especially if she's not that invested in them as people/friends.

Maybe this is just my own perspective, but with the information that Kaitlyn had sex with someone before the FD is already out there, which was shown in the early previews so that social media just blew up with people weighing in on it, then to me, this reveal threw the whole season off, and not in a good way.

And, I will add that Kaitlyn is not coming across as a very confident and secure lead - IMO - so that lends itself to her being easily "encouraged" (manipulated) to make the producers happy and to do their bidding.  It would appear to me that she had little or no room to negotiate with, since the producers are the ones with all the power, i.e. the edit that they will choose to give Kaitlyn, be it good or bad.

Maybe there were some past Bachelorettes who had more leverage than she did and were able to get some concessions that she couldn't.  I don't know, but this season is certainly a weird one.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Sucks....oh well. One FRC I will not be looking forward to. F2 again. The those who are not fans are going to love this!

Quite honestly, if it turns out that Kaitlyn did have that early sex romp with Nick and then let him get down on one knee to propose, only to reject him in a very public manner, then it will feel like (to me) that she was doing what she was told to do (being a good little soldier who was made to tow the company line).  And, if that is the case, then I will have no real interest in seeing the rest of her season.  So, if it turns out that Nick is the "sex guy", I may need to just skip the rest of this season.

And, if she does choose Shawn at the end, so be it.  I won't feel like I have missed anything, since I wouldn't give that relationship a snowballs chance in hell of making it out in the real world - especially if the early sex reveal turns out TO NOT BE WITH her chosen F1.  Heck, I am not even sure how much more of this I can stand to watch anyway, given how this season is unfolding.

But, I should know in the next few episodes if it best for me to just bow out completely.  I only watch TB to be entertained, and seeing people get used and abused by the producers is not good entertainment for me.

Totally agree Longhornfan!

If RS is correct, I just feel so disappointed for both guys. More so for Nick because it would just be history repeating itself. Only a little worse because she lets him propose. (Not that I will be that sad to hear the beautiful words that will come out of his mouth in this situation.)

It does speak to me about the type of person that Nick is if she brought him to the F2, let him propose and turned him down to be with no one that he is still supporting her openly on SM. A really sincere, stand up guy...not at all like he was portrayed last season. She wrote on her blog that he was the person she went to for advice when trying to decide about doing the two bettes gig...he was supportive then and remains supportive now even when it didn't end in his favor. Makes me love him all the more. If he stays true to this throughout the show and post show media frenzy, hopefully he will gain back the support that he truly deserves.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:16 pm

If RS's info is accurate, I would imagine the producers are loving this ending, putting the villain through the ultimate humiliation.  I think they either like their villains to "win big" or "lose big", because either scenario generates maximum buzz.

It's hard, though, to reconcile this kind of ending with Nick seeming so happy now, and acting so supportive of Kaitlyn.  Ben F, the last victim of this humiliation, was decidedly cool towards all things Ashley while her season aired.  It's also hard to imagine how Kaitlyn could consider allowing a guy to propose to her knowing she is going to refuse him to be "refreshing".  Something's up. Suspect

eta I agree that it really speaks well of Nick if he is responding to his rejection this way, and is a pretty big turnaround from his behavior on Andi's season, so kudos to him. :claphands

Last edited by ironcat on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:17 pm

OK... so to get the story straight ...
Nick and Kaitlyn have sex ... this is a big deal ... because we are talking about FS ... forget the sex before ... imagine the FS, without camera, he is hoping she will choose him, she "can't tell him" how she feels... so ... WHAT!?... they have sex (because that's reassuring) ... then Nick with all of his conviction goes to FRC (he supposedly had to pick a ring for the proposal, so he thinks he is the last guy standing) ... and he proposes ... and then the world crashes down ... because not only the history repeats ... it's even worse (why don't we people ever learn?) ... he gets his closure, that they were not meant to be and goes home finally with his eyes wide open.
OK ... smug one, you got me at the "sex-talk".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:21 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I personally would find it  refreshing if Kaitlyn used OP's "brutal truth" approach and basically told Nick, there's definitely passion\attraction\connection but let's be real, we haven't really had the chance to explore whether there is a basis for a serious commitment with stolen moments together, drama and controversy and crazy group dates, so let's leave the bubble and get to know each other better in the real world and see where it goes.  Could explain why Nick seems so happy- out of the artificial Bach dating world, it's going well. Praying  

this fits in exactly with his post-FRC tweet

"all out of bubble gum #bubblebummer" and the movie reference...it can go back to what she said to him in response to the proposal

speaking of movie references found this interesting

I always say that Jared speaks Kaitlyn. He can keep up with my jokes and movie quotes. I don't know if you caught that, but in his little poem he ended it with a Dumb and Dumber quote – a man after my own heart.

I'm so surprised that he's not F3 they click on so many levels imho! but brings it back to nick doing a lot of movie references i.e. Nick can also "speak Kaitlyn" as she put it

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Honestly, Kaitlyn's decisions this season (if we are to believe the RS spoiler) seem to have combined ALL of the polarizing decisions of previous seasons. Ashley H. got backlash for letting Ben propose (Kaitlyn does the same to Nick), Brad Womack chooses no one (Kaitlyn does the same), Ben F. liked the season's villain the most (Kaitlyn and Nick!!!), early sex - Juan Pablo + Ben F. (Kaitlyn actually admits to it, which is way way way worse/more drama).

The drama is way too much for me to handle at this point... I really like her and I know she's following her heart, but watching her is emotionally exhausting for me... just living it vicariously (which is crazy, but honestly, my heart is pounding through every episode and it's not letting up and it's not a good feeling) and I'm also very very fearful of the backlash she's about to get - combining all of these decisions.

Also, really sad for Nick V. I can't imagine what happens to have her not even date him... I can only hope RS is wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:29 pm

I can accept K rejected Nick but I hope she did so before he proposed. OTOH, Nick seems to be happy and supportive of K so I hope he truly has moved on.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:29 pm

LOL hilarious -- Kaitlyn topped all of the previous seasons

can imagine kanye west going...Imma lechu finish but K's was "the most dramatic bach/bachette season of ALL TIME"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:Sucks....oh well. One FRC I will not be looking forward to. F2 again. The those who are not fans are going to love this!

So why is it RS was able to find out Nick proposed and nothing about Shawn? Hmmmm.... leaves you to wonder did he propose or not since RS said Kaitlyn is single and chose no-one. Not so hasty, still believe there is a chance of  Chris Harrison's interpretation of a "full Mesnick" did she change her mind after the fact? Yes the terminology he or she pulled "a Mesnick" means (heart breaking decision) crying eyes out over the railing but to me a "full Mesnick" means not only crying eyes out over decision but a full change of heart and realization that the one let go at final 2 is the one you want and you take the risk to set things right and ask them for another chance.

As Chris H. has said Kaitlyn is her own worst enemy. Was her mind made up to choose no one in the end because she was so scared & stressed out? Words coming back as forshadowing when talking with Doc Chris and she said "I don't know what is wrong with me" and he replied you are just scared.  So Nick comes first and she is just scared. Why let him propose without stopping him? Is it she can't bear not hearing his proposal? But everything was already in motion, her mind made up she has to follow through and send him home. Waits for Shawn, all the while realizing the full extent of how she feels about Nick, his proposal, and how much she wants him but was too scared he may have had ulterior motives (the guys continually bring this up so it is in back of her mind?) Woah is me, what a mess she has made!!! She breaks the rules again, she may have been going to pick Shawn, but in my imaginings, he comes out, she doesn't let him propose, says sorry you are a great guy just not the guy for me. Chalk one up for RS original spoiler. Kaitlyn ends up alone! Shawn gets announced as next bachelor at the AFTR.

She has longing for Nick, more than lust with him, she knows the difference, she had a friendship and total acceptance # "beyou", love. Kaitlyn has asked the audience to trust her heart and hang in until the very end for love. The producers said okay but we need one more cliff hanger from you this season. You can pull the "full Mesnick" at the AFTR on camera.  Nick comes out and Chris Harrison asks him if he was really in love with Kaitlyn, are you still? Did you think the  pre fantasy suite encounter meant game over, that you were her one? CH pushes him to speak about how Kaitlyn outed their tryst to her final one and audience. He says he learned his lesson last time and won't say anthing on that topic but just can't get over the connection he felt with her. CH asks do you have questions for her and are your ready to see her? Nick says yes. Kaitlyn comes out and she tells him how sorry she is he ended up in same final 2 position and how hard that decision was, but she just couldn't bear to part with him any sooner. She pauses listens to what he has to say about how he is feeling and he says he is still in love with her but just wants her to be happy. She then has the courage she needs, strong woman that she is,and smiles telling him you are the one and were always the one,I just needed to trust my heart, will you marry me? He picks her up spins her around dips her back and kisses her, he is crying, she is crying, Fireworks, Audience Cheering!!!! The most dramatic season ever.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:47 pm

If RS is right and it really plays out like this - Kaitlyn let's Nick join late, has sex with Nick pre-FSD, brings Nick to F2, let's him actually propose, then rejects him - then I will absolutely assume that Nick was in on the storyline the entire time and got paid handsomely. I can't get my head around how happy he looks now, or how supportive he's been with Kaitlyn, otherwise.

Regardless of where you stand on Nick putting Andi on blast last year, I think we can all agree he didn't take that rejection well. So for him to take a turned down proposal this well? He had to have been in on it and expecting it. JMO.

allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:49 pm

emusha wrote:LOL hilarious -- Kaitlyn topped all of the previous seasons

can imagine kanye west going...Imma lechu finish but K's was "the most dramatic bach/bachette season of ALL TIME"
Haha so true!!! She's the bomb.com. Do the kids still use that phrase? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana