SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by maniluh Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:36 pm

And there was something in my heart that said "Kaitlyn, if a sliver of you believes he could be your husband, you might have to explore it." I knew I was going to take some heat for it, but I can't just do what America thinks is right; I have to do what Kaitlyn believes is right. After all, this is my forever. I hope people understand that. I went on The Bachelorette to find a lifelong partnership, and if that meant getting over some speed bumps to be happy forever, it was something I had to do. Isn't it okay for me to explore all options if this is truly about me finding my husband?

i love this part on her blog.

this season has been very confusing to me. she seemed to have a pretty strong connection with shawn, nick and to some extent, ben h. so for her to walk out of this alone, something big must have happened. she seemed to always follow her heart, no matter how unpopular her choices are.

having said that, i think it's a little unfair to assume that she ends up alone just because she had sex with someone pre-fs. imo, if there is a genuine and strong connection, regardless of the bumps and challenges along the way, the f1 will get over it and move forward with kaitlyn. i mean, if chris s. was able to get over des announcing to the world every chance she gets that she's in love with brooks and the way the editing made it look like he's the second choice, the f1 could get over the sex thing.

if she ends up single, the only reason i can think of is it's just not meant to happen with any of the guys.

although, for some reason and i have no way to prove it, i really think she ends up with shawn. :laugh out loud:

maniluh

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:43 pm

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Img_7812
snapchat from yesterday... debating with myself if I think that many tacos is a lot to eat for a tiny girl like her... laugh out loud seems she was out driving then came home and made food? if she is in arizona i assume she's with family?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:45 pm

welcomebanner maniluh

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:48 pm

Who do we know like Chipotle Mexican food? :stirthepot (sorry can't help myself since nothing makes sense to me now :headbanging )

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:33 pm

This season has all been about timing --good timing and bad timing -- but all timing relating to Nick. Timing surrounding Nick's first appearance on the show:

1) Pre-Episode
= Kaitlyn unfollows Nick and most significantly, takes the time to hide photos of herself with Nick on her IG tagged photos.
2) Post-Episode
= Kailtyn's blog, usually published on Tues was done today, she snapchatted she never slept which is why she never finished it.
= RS spill news on Nick yesterday, but postponed until today, said Nick was first at FRC, proposed, K said no and no details on Shawn.

Wonder if the blog/RS news is related?  question
Kaitlyn says this in her People blog... what stood out to me is the word "THEY" capitalized in her blog:
I went on The Bachelorette to find a lifelong partnership, and if that meant getting over some speed bumps to be happy forever, it was something I had to do. Isn't it okay for me to explore all options if this is truly about me finding my husband? If I end up with Nick at the end of this, it was the right call. And if I end up with someone else, that person will know that I explored all of my options and feelings and THEY are the one.
As soon as I read Kaitlyn's blog I thought, "Did Sharleen write this?!" or did Kaitlyn get advice from Sharleen about this?  scratch
It sounds a lot like Sharleen's blog.
Also interesting to note that Sharleen said Shawn is either insane or the true frontrunner.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:37 pm

I think the mere fact that Sharleen isn't blogging the full season says Nick isn't with Kait, she must know the ending and I think if her two bffs were happy together at the end, she'd be eager to blog. JMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Alanna wrote:I think the mere fact that Sharleen isn't blogging the full season says Nick isn't with Kait, she must know the ending and I think if her two bffs were happy together at the end, she'd be eager to blog. JMO.

Eh, I think she just got bored of it last season. Her recaps were always a week late and she just published the finale recap (that aired in March) in May. She also got a LOT of hate for not liking the whole two Bachelorettes idea, so I think she just didn't want to deal with that. She also claimed to not know the ending for Andi's season (who really IS her bff, unlike Kaitlyn or Nick), which would make sense, considering how much she supported Nick and made fun of Josh's hair and baseball career on her blog, but she still blogged that season.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:43 pm

So the new RS spoilers make me think Shawn is F1 and it happens at the FRC. Especially combined with the "I spy" at LAX a few weeks back.

That said, I'm not counting out her dumping them both at the FRC, but then realizing she screwed up and picks one a day later either to just date or get engaged to (very limited production = no leaking spoilers). Of course, there's a good chance Shawn is F1 in that scenario too.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:46 pm

Alanna wrote:I think the mere fact that Sharleen isn't blogging the full season says Nick isn't with Kait, she must know the ending and I think if her two bffs were happy together at the end, she'd be eager to blog. JMO.
IA that Sharleen knows the ending.
If anything, she is making a case for or against Shawn being F1.
I personally feel from her blog that she doesn't seem sold on Shawn.

Either way, Sharleen is in a quandary: she is friends with Nick, Kaitlyn, and Andi.

So even if Nick was F1 she couldn't be all eager about it.
And Andi is being SM-vocal against Nick.
Sharleen is in a no-win situation regardless.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:50 pm

^ Conversely,since Sharleen has always said in her blogs she does not want spoilers (asks readers not to post spoilers in comments), if this season she knows the spoiler (K-N together) "first hand" from her two bffs, she couldn't really objectively blog, analyzing how the season is unfolding, if she knows the end. Sharleen always tries to be objective and has a lot of integrity imo, so I could see her deciding it wouldn't be "right" to blog about this season, knowing the lead and a frontrunnner (if not F1). I think Sharleen's decision not to blog this season ( in addition to the fact that she is probably busy planning her wedding) is a "draw"- could be read to suggest Nick is F1, could be read to suggest Nick is not F1.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:51 pm

I doubt Sharleen knows the ending. She said she didn't want to blog because she's biased (and also probably too busy) and that the Flare write-ups are enough. Wouldn't be surprised if Andy (Sharleen's fiance) knows, though.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:55 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

Eh, I think she just got bored of it last season. Her recaps were always a week late and she just published the finale recap (that aired in March) in May. She also got a LOT of hate for not liking the whole two Bachelorettes idea, so I think she just didn't want to deal with that. She also claimed to not know the ending for Andi's season (who really IS her bff, unlike Kaitlyn or Nick), which would make sense, considering how much she supported Nick and made fun of Josh's hair and baseball career on her blog, but she still blogged that season.
The bolded is interesting because Sharleen is doing that again this season on her Flare recaps so her bias is showing regardless of whether she knows the ending or not.

Also, no idea whether Sharleen knew the ending for Andi's season. What does seem clear is that she preferred Nick to Josh and given how that relationship ended anyway, she may have blogged that way last season because she didn't like him for her bff Andi anyway.
CH has also stated in interview that Andi chose the wrong guy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana