SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:56 pm

sharleen has 3 very outspoken friend who say what's on their mind...It's safe to say she values and possesses those attributes and being true to her feelings/thoughts and authentically expressing them IMHO

last season her being vocal about the 2 bette was a controversial statement and sharleen has never backed down from being outspoken about different things she believes in (e.g. defending nick when NOBODY was in his corner and she felt like nick was reallyyy good for Andi)

I think where things are different now is she's tired of this backlash and I think what she said is true in that she cannot remain objective and she will get emotionally involved in the debate which I think she wants to stay away from based on her previous experience.

that's JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:48 pm

Sharleen had posted a lengthy blog about what she's doing and not doing. She didn't like all the negative comments directed towards her and is too busy to put up with all that crap, sort of thing. I'm looking for it, but can't remember where I read it.

I thought someone posted it here.

ETA: Maybe I'm thinking of this.

Sharleen

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:52 pm

They did and you still summed it up well. :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:23 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I don't think that it would be Nick himself, but I can totally see a friend of his (or a friend of a friend/relative of a friend) talking to RS. One of his friends obviously to US Weekly about the whole "talking regularly" and "1 beer on looks/10 beers on personality", so what would stop them from talking to RS?

Remember, there was a girl who sent RS a picture of her own MOTHER making out with Brooks, where RS then mocked the mother. I think people really just like being "sources" and sharing information, no matter what.

I can't believe it's taken so long for someone to figure out how RS gets his spoilers - but you nailed it. We live in a very interconnected world and people know things. It's not necessarily family or friends but word gets around and sooner or later it finds its way to some one who just likes to share juicy information if they can do so without getting "caught" as the source. So RS just lets everyone know that he won't reveal his sources but he's interested in information and he gets information.

The example of the girl who shared the picture of Brooks with her mother is one example. The girl who just happened to record Nick on the phone in an airplane is another. The honeymoon couple who happened to find a cast list for this year's BIP is another. The source of the information is always unknown because every season it's different people who have information to share.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:36 pm

Could the people who join RS' conference call, or email him, ask the following:

What date was the FRC?
Was there a MTP/LCD, and if so, where?

I'm super curious! Thanks in advance.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:11 am

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:14 am

Beagle wrote:

This is funny!!! Nick sure is a Ham. And Cupcake's photo with commentary is hilarious. Shawn's photo and comments support his next Bachelor ticket, IMO. Great post, Beagle. teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 2498057887

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:19 am

Interesting video, not certain it was shared.

How The Bachelorette Men Got Ready to Meet Kaitlyn, Britt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYAuam_rUFk
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:31 am

anyone know if shomg released the longer preseason video they teased of Nick talking about #TeamKaitlyn??

extended version of this...?

min 1:25

did i imagine someone saying they were going to do that?

Last edited by emusha on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:36 am

Thanks ElonM for posting that....it really does take a village to get this show going but thanks to UNREAL we know that now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:30 am

Alanna wrote:I think the mere fact that Sharleen isn't blogging the full season says Nick isn't with Kait, she must know the ending and I think if her two bffs were happy together at the end, she'd be eager to blog. JMO.

Not sure if that is why she isn't doing this season, as she said it was way too time consuming for her.  Hours of watching and then hours more editing.  She has a wedding to plan so I think she is prioritizing her time.

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:41 am

emusha wrote:anyone know if shomg released the longer preseason video they teased of Nick talking about #TeamKaitlyn??

extended version of this...?

min 1:25

did i imagine someone saying they were going to do that?

Too funny emusha, I heard that they did have an extended version and they were thinking of releasing it. I spent over an hour a couple days back googling everything I could think of trying to see if it was out...no luck, but I am happy to see another cray, cray fan staying on top of things

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana