SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by maniluh Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:50 pm

i don't know if i'm happy kaitlyn has someone now amidst the backlash or if i'm happy because rs is wrong. :laugh out loud:

maniluh

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:50 pm

"she was talking about how she beat him in some game by two laps of something laugh out loud I was so confused"
i read it on twitter omg i'm dying, this is so cool rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:51 pm

this shawn it's soooo clear
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Fleiss will be so mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:52 pm

mercieme wrote:Alanna girl, I haven't caught to the full deets on this thread yet but skipped to the end to just let u know I'm dancing for ya if this is true....good job for sticking to your guts about Shawn baby from the get go  clapping!
Ha thanks!! I just see something so cute between them from the little we've seen, glad they agreed heartbeat Her teasing him was so f1ish too to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Steve is foiled hahahahahahahaha omg this is amazing i am so glad
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by historyrepeats Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Wow. That is definitely Shawn. I can't believe she did this! Of course on the day I finally give into my sleuthing temptation, sleuthing becomes irrelevant! That's a real bummer... Now I don't even know how I feel about watching the rest of the season without the added fun of speculating the ending. I'm happy for them and I bet their love story will be very cute, but the amount of bad I'll feel for Nick being absolutely certain that I'm watching the even-worse-bus slowly approaching will totally keep me from enjoying it.
historyrepeats
historyrepeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Well, at least the forum will be mellowed out for a good month or so. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 1710264613

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:54 pm

maybe Kaitlyn got back with shawn after the FRC ? in this case RS is not foiled
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:54 pm

the comments are killing me rofl
https://twitter.com/GraceanneParks/status/609511735066673152
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Actually, this snap doesn't prove that Shawn is F1. All it proves is that she slept with him today...

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Her and Nick have more in common than we even thought laugh out loud.

Wonder what the producers are doing this very minute laugh out loud. She basically screwed up what would've been a big reveal and to stick it to RS again, dang.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana