SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by missfafa Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:05 pm

who do you think is the sex guy after this reveal ?
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:06 pm

Watch it here rofl
https://twitter.com/Al_Shabibibibi/status/609519396697075714/video/1
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:06 pm

TPTB will rewrite the contract to ban lead and F1 from all SM while season is airing after this.

Probably have the handlers that oversee the SHVs IN the bedroom with final couple giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:06 pm

Shawn is the sex guy I do believe, that blue shoes coming away from the room is the guy and I believe it is shawn.

Last edited by reason on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:07 pm

Kaitlyn the lead herself in bed with Shawn. Literally and figuratively.

There's speculating/sleuthing and then there is spoiling.

Who knew the lead would spoil her own story.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Strangely this feels like a let down laugh out loud, would've been nice to have another surprise ending. As if this train wreck couldn't get worse, gah Kaitlyn!!!!
I know. Now what do we do. laugh out loud That's why I think it was a "planned" mistake.  :Nod:

This saves Kaitlyn from a lot of speculation... yes there will be hell to pay but it is better for her it is all out now. Timing is too convenient, imo. Especially this early in the season and when Nick is on and RS spoiled that Nick proposed and was rejected.  
It might save her from a lot of speculation, but what it has done for me is have me not watch. I like to read books from start to finish...not skip to the end. Yes, RS has spoilers, but he has been wrong before. This is an amazing thing. I'll bet Fleiss is beside himself right now.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:08 pm

KB_Mom wrote:TPTB will rewrite the contract to ban lead and F1 from all SM while season is airing after this.

Probably have the handlers that oversee the SHVs IN the bedroom with final couple giggling
I love it!! "You're too freaking stupid to be trusted in bed by yourselves, scoot over."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Well, I've just lost all interest. I'm done. I don't EVER need to see the Lead and the F1 in bed together. no no TMI for me.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Honestly I kind of think it's great...it's a mistake for sure but what the heck I'm just glad she ended up with someone ...and he does look way better with the messy hair.. :cutesmile!:

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Shawn died his hair and beard ? They look darker than usual.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:12 pm

KB_Mom wrote:TPTB will rewrite the contract to ban lead and F1 from all SM while season is airing after this.

I don't think TPTB care, they will spin it to be a win-win for them either way in the end. They had Nick on SM narrating the whole thing while filming. It wasn't misleading now we have this spoiler from the lead herself.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:12 pm

Myself is not sure I want to watch the end of the season. I will go back to watch the housewives from England and Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana