SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This season really has been 50 Shades of Cray... from before, during and after filming.

I for one am not looking forward to Nick picking out a ring, getting down on one knee, proposing and then being told no. No matter what, that is going to be rough to watch, especially for his family.

Maybe RS is wrong about the proposal too...I hope so.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:13 am

So, I guess everyone involved and tptb will just completely ignore the story and move on as if nothing has been leaked.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:14 am

man, it's going to be rough watching Nick get down on one knee and then get rejected, AGAIN two times in a row. i am not a fan of his but i wouldn't wish something like this for his family.

Last edited by missfafa on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This season really has been 50 Shades of Cray... from before, during and after filming.

I for one am not looking forward to Nick picking out a ring, getting down on one knee, proposing and then being told no. No matter what, that is going to be rough to watch, especially for his family.

I am not looking forward to that either...but then, his words are sure to be sooooo wonderful to hear, so maybe it won't be so bad.  Smiley

And he is doing a pretty good job of acting like things are great...I guess he can stop now.

Just a thought, but what if she was dating both of them and Nick just saw that... hmmm

Nick has been posting things that sound like he is courting someone...we thought it was Kaitlyn, may it is someone else....wouldn't that be nice for him. yes

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:15 am

Stacia620 wrote:I just hope RS is wrong and Nick did not actually propose.  If Nick and Kaitlyn were any kind of friends at all, she would not have let him propose.
Maybe he got let go sooner. He did tweet on April 29 that sometimes things never go right. But then... on May 4th he tweeted he was "all out of bubblegum #bubblebummer". Posted then that it sounded like a negative thing and it looks that way.

Just blows my mind that TPTB let Nick tweet while filming and he was tweeting what was actually happening!

Only conclusion I can come to is that TPTB really don't care what these people do on SM.

If they truly did, it would be in their contracts NOT to use SM.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:16 am

He can tell Fleiss now I wont be needed at the ATFR and move on with his life. I hope he is courting someone he deserves happiness like everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:17 am

I'm sorta of loving this! :cutesmile!: Go Kaitlyn!
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:17 am

I hope Nick doesn't even show up at ATFR, but the possibilities seem too delicious to pass up.

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:19 am

I don't think she did it purposely. How would she have known someone would have seen it so quickly??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:19 am

I hope he tells Fleiss #FY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:20 am

KK4 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
KK4 wrote:The difference with Nick is that I don't believe he thought he was being taped.

I'm sure he had no idea he was being taped but the fact that he was doesn't make any difference - he was deliberately discussing matters he knew to be private in a very public place where he had no expectation of privacy. Kaitlyn can always claim she thought she was just saving a video for herself and accidentally pushed a wrong button. She might be guilty of stupidity (in fact it's pretty obvious that she was stupid) but it would be hard to prove intent.

My guess is that the show is going to pretty much ignore this in terms of any public action which is what I recall they did about plane-gate. Yeah - a lot of people are going to end up knowing about it but many more won't, and anything they do just makes knowledge more widespread. I bet they just ignore it, slap Kaitlyn's wrist and move on.
Oh, I think this is quite different. JMHO
This is completely different. Nick was on a flight, talking to a friend. Not one episode had even aired on TV yet. I will always believe that RS had some sort of PI or something that was able to get on the same flight. It would have to have been a one in a million fan to recognize him, or understand any concept of his conversation, let alone "record" it and send it to RS.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:22 am

bleuberry wrote:I hope Nick doesn't even show up at ATFR, but the possibilities seem too delicious to pass up.

Aren't they contractually obligated to come to the ATFR? I know that a lot of them have skipped the W/MTA, but has any F2 skipped a ATFR, by choice?

I feel like he'll definitely be there, and it will be a let-down because Kaitlyn/Nick have probably already talked about things since filming. If anything, I think that they'll bring Nick to the MTA if he's hated as much as the promos make it seem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana