SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STANLEYCUP - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:33 am

Has anyone seen Nick out and about the last couple of days? Anyone post any pictures of him out watching the hockey game. And do we know where Kaitlyn is? I know she posted Taco Tuesday, which I thought was in AZ?

Back to top Go down

STANLEYCUP - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by remockered Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:53 am

We should be able to spot him tonight watching the game somewhere.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:OR: per RS yesterday he stated that Nick arrives at FRC first, implying that Shawn arrives second. He said he didn't know whether Shawn proposes or not. That's what the smug one says though. So take it all with a grain of salt. It's not over till it's over. He has details on Nick but not on Shawn. Who knows why.

Lucas: definitely agree. The movie line was discussed in the prior Nick thread (what number thread are we on now with Nick laugh out loud ). Nick was definitely there to kick ***. So if he got down on one knee and proposed and it didn't work out per RS then he still went and gave it his all. :Nod:

Thanks for that, I wondered what news RS had.

Now something had me thinking last night.  Could this year be another foiler year?  He had Ali with Roberto or no-one and most probably/definitely no-one, until he changed his tune and said Roberto.  

He had Brooks returns during, when it turned out that Chris was F1 and that Brooks never returned.  

RS doesn't like Nick (who does RS like?), so he would NEVER in a million years want to believe that Nick is F1, would he be more likely to go along with a "foiler" that says Nick got dumped?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
STANLEYCUP - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:04 pm

remockered wrote:We should be able to spot him tonight watching the game somewhere.

The Hawks don't play again until Saturday night.

STANLEYCUP - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 19 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:05 pm

The Hawks played last night and won. Tying the series 2-2. It was a good night for Hawk's fans.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 12h12 hours ago
Go Hawks!!! #StanleyCup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:17 pm

Thanks MAx64 that is it.

"You know what's really, powerfully sexy? A sense of humor. A passion for life, A healthy glow. Hips to grab on to. Openness. Confidence. Humility. Intuition. Smart-azz comebacks. Presence. A quick wit. A woman who realizes how beautiful she is." Nick is telling the world what he loves about Kaitlyn!!!

An even more recent Nick instagram " No matter your fears, follow the path that makes your mind race with wonder, your chest burst with excitement, & your heart skip a beat." This man is definitely a thinker and his love language is "Words". I am sad to hear Nick proposes and Kaitlyn turns him down but I want to hear the words of his proposal to her!!!!

Some things that still give me hope somehow they end up together:

Chris H said it was "game over" when Kaitlyn met Nick and I beleive that to be true from all the sluething that has been done. Mike Fleiss tweeted yesterday "Always follow your heart," #BachelorNation". Nick told Kaitlyn on the street in New York if his option was sit at home or follow his heart he was going to follow his heart. Kaitlyn's self admitted love language is words and Nick always has words to say which is why they hit it off so well on social media. After Kaitlyn first saw Nick her comment was [/b] "my heart skipped a beat"[b] which he referenced in his last Instagram "No matter your fears...follow the path that makes... your heart skip a beat." They just seem so insync with each other it is hard to fathom them not being together.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The Hawks played last night and won. Tying the series 2-2. It was a good night for Hawk's fans.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  12h12 hours ago
Go Hawks!!! #StanleyCup

Everyone is watching for feet to be moving on the weekends, but who's to say they're not seeing each other during the week. Kaitlyn seems to be pretty quiet since Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:38 pm

I was thinking the same. Weekdays seem to be quiet for all 3.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:39 pm

Max64 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The Hawks played last night and won. Tying the series 2-2. It was a good night for Hawk's fans.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  12h12 hours ago
Go Hawks!!! #StanleyCup

Everyone is watching for feet to be moving on the weekends, but who's to say they're not seeing each other during the week.  Kaitlyn seems to be pretty quiet since Monday.

100% agree! If they are having SHV, they are happening during the week. It is the only way any of the time lines fit at all. There are a number of grouped days that Kaitlyn and Nick have been "missing", same for Kaitlyn and Shawn.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:39 pm

Nick favorite these tweets last night.. 12 hours ago

Jordana Bier ‏@jordanabier315 12h12 hours ago
@BachelorNation @viallnicholas28 TEAM NICK Smiley I applaud him for having the courage to follow his heart, same to Kaitlyn..no regrets!

Amanda DeGrazia ‏@amanda_degrazia 12h12 hours ago
Just caught up on @BacheloretteABC and I am definitely rooting for @viallnicholas28 ! Yay @kaitlynbristowe for following your heart!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:59 pm

"The problem" is Kaitlyn is using regularly snapchat and if I've read correctly, on Tuesday she posted presumably from AZ. I don't keep track with her Snap-Chat, so have no idea which days she posted so far and where she presumably was at that time ... so if anyone keeps informed, please help.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Now if only Nick or Shawn would post a pic obviously in a climate like AZ, standing over a grill where food for two is laid out. A little 1F action would be welcome! STANLEYCUP - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 19 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan