SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:08 pm

Clearly RS was foiled. If he was foiled about the ending, IMO there's more, like from epi 7 on, more.

IMO I can't come to any reasonable explanation on how Nick could be the sex guy, considering what we know of K and Shawn's relationship right from the limo exit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Clearly RS was foiled. If he was foiled about the ending, IMO there's more, like from epi 7 on, more.

IMO I can't come to any reasonable explanation on how Nick could be the sex guy, considering what we know of K and Shawn's relationship right from the limo exit.

That is what I am also struggling with. K keeps saying post filming she doesn't regret the sex just the timing. So since it is now indisputable Shawn is F1, I would think she'd take a different tune on "regret" if pre-sex guy is anyone other than him. Plus there is that preview of Shawn at her door and she has a mischievious look on her face. That being said, Nick could still be the pre-FS sex guy, their date may go very very well to where they uh don't want it to end........giggling I am just not going to take it for certain just because RS says it in lieu of the bad info he has already been given.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Clearly RS was foiled. If he was foiled about the ending, IMO there's more, like from epi 7 on, more.

I don't see it any different that Ben knowing it was Courtney from day one, but still having sex with the other two girls. According to Courtney, he even told Nikki about losing his faith after his father's death and they cried together knowing that their difference in faith meant they couldn't be together. If we had seen a scene like that, wouldn't we all be like "omg, how can he have sex with another woman two days after"? But, he did!

I think that Nick/Kaitlyn's scenes were just limited to kissing and the drama with the guys, so we all forgot that she was pretty smitten by him last week. I've never seen her that giddy and shy (until this week with Shawn). I'm sure those feelings will resurface on their 1-on-1.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:55 pm

IA cp, I'm watching the epi now because I didn't watch it last night. She was very excited and giddy when Nick first came on the show.

But now, I see Nick just there, as far as K is concerned. I think she learned very quickly who her F1 was going to be. I respect her for giving him a chance, and like she said in her blog, if Nick isn't the F1 then this way she knows for sure and THEY would know for sure. Paraphrasing

Nick handled himself very well IMO. I think he was being very realistic in the possible outcome.

At this point, IMO I can't see K even remotely interested in pre FS sex with Nick.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:29 pm

jen689 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:To me, Nick...is barely a 3 on the scale of 1 to 10...and even less than that on a personality scale. I'm sorry to his fans on here, but this is JMHO of him....
It seems viewers either love or hate Nick. I love Nick. For me he's 10/10 :Nod:

That's great. That's what makes the world go around. Just think if we all thought the same of each guy what a world it would be. Thanks so much for being respectful of my opinion. You're a 10/10 to me. clapping!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:33 pm

I just can't believe how irresponsible Kaitlyn was in posting this picture. She clearly knows how the internet works, it doesn't make sense she would post this.  The girl who tipped off RS with the snapchat photo was the only one who saw this picture and apparently is known for playing practical jokes on YouTube, so I am going to refrain from declaring it 100% Shawn at this point.

If you believe the spoilers, then you also have to think that Nick is NOT the sex guy.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:46 pm

Multiple people saw, SC'd and tweeted the snapchat SC's which were taken from a video that Kaitlyn herself posted. It wasn't just one person that got that got a picture circulating to cause a rumor.  It was indeed Shawn in the bed with Kaitlyn, no disputing that.

Sleuthers here had been trying to locate them as they had both gone off the grid for several days before snapchat gate occurred.

Yes, she surfaced in Chicago with the girls and Shawn at CMAFest with Cupcake, immediately following, but that was basically damage control and TPTB spinning a web to create doubt.

As for whether Nick is the pre-FS sex guy, well, depends on if you believe RS or not.  He's specifically said and is standing by it being Nick.  We've gone round and round in circle making cases for and against Nick, Shawn, even Jared.  So that's a wait and see if it even gets a mention during the next Epi airing.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Multiple people saw, SC'd and tweeted the snapchat SC's which were taken from a video that Kaitlyn herself posted. It wasn't just one person that got that got a picture circulating to cause a rumor.  It was indeed Shawn in the bed with Kaitlyn, no disputing that.

Sleuthers here had been trying to locate them as they had both gone off the grid for several days before snapchat gate occurred.

Yes, she surfaced in Chicago with the girls and Shawn at CMAFest with Cupcake, immediately following, but that was basically damage control and TPTB spinning a web to create doubt.

As for whether Nick is the pre-FS sex guy, well, depends on if you believe RS or not.  He's specifically said and is standing by it being Nick.  We've gone round and round in circle making cases for and against Nick, Shawn, even Jared.  So that's a wait and see if it even gets a mention during the next Epi airing.

I understand what you're saying, am I'm not disputing the snapchat. Just saying that the spoilers have been wrong,
the snapchat does look awful convincing, and I can't get past Kaitlyn's brain dead moment of posting it. Do we even know that it was sex that happened, does Nick have a one on one next week?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:58 pm

rosesrREd wrote:I just can't believe how irresponsible Kaitlyn was in posting this picture. She clearly knows how the internet works, it doesn't make sense she would post this.  The girl who tipped off RS with the snapchat photo was the only one who saw this picture and apparently is known for playing practical jokes on YouTube, so I am going to refrain from declaring it 100% Shawn at this point.

If you believe the spoilers, then you also have to think that Nick is NOT the sex guy.

You can still watch the snapchat. The guy that tweeted it, took a vid of it while playing so it's still out there.

OOps the guy must have blocked me. laugh out loud I followed him but he's gone. I posted the link in the first post of the fan thread. I'll go look.

ETA: it's here. Further discussion should take place in K's SM thread, or Shawns thread.

2nd post Click the pic a Vid will play

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:05 am

You can see that it is Kaitlyn's new hairstyle in the vid as well.

I doubt Shawn, who we are seeing fall hard for K, would be up for a prank where he'd lie topless in bed with K post-show.

IMO, the cat is out of a bag and is a pretty conclusive spoiler. It's the journey in between that will be most interesting now.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:I want to remind everyone to keep things on topic. Thanks. 
Going forward, any posts that are not related to the topic will be deleted, in all threads across the forum. For Season 11, discussions are limited to the topic title and the contestants on the show. Any posts that mention any past contestant or lead or a situation that occurred in a previous season will be deleted. 

We simply cannot tolerate going off on tangents about previous leads previous seasons and everyone jumping on the bandwagon to support their favourite person or couple. This creates a tremendous amount of work for us which is totally unnecessary if everyone would simply follow the rules.

It is an incredible amount of work to keep up these last few weeks, due to the increase in members because of the MAFS situation. We are not in a position to take the time to edit posts and figure out which one stays and which one goes. They will all be deleted. 

There are a lot of long time posters here, and we look to you to take the initiative to get topics on track at the slightest hint of a brewing post. We can't be in all places all the time when we are trying to catch up on 600 plus posts per day so any help is appreciated. 

link

I hope what I posted was OK. I rarely post,so I'm not always correct in what I say and where I say it... BTW it's good to see you again, Kasha.. :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:09 am

I wouldn't base anything on what US mag says. They're not always right. Maybe they have the same source as RS. giggling

Didn't Kaitlyn say that the guy was someone she'd had several dates with? Am I remembering that wrong?

Re: the hazing. Nick said this episode that the guys were treating him well or something like that. Is RS the only one saying this happened? I'm not buying much of anything he says this season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan