SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:16 am

albean99 wrote:I wouldn't base anything on what US mag says. They're not always right. Maybe they have the same source as RS. giggling

Didn't Kaitlyn say that the guy was someone she'd had several dates with? Am I remembering that wrong?

Re: the hazing. Nick said this episode that the guys were treating him well or something like that. Is RS the only one saying this happened? I'm not buying much of anything he says this season.

He was clearly wrong about the spoiler, so he could very well be wrong about Nick being the sex guy. My question is how do we know it was sex that she is regretting?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:17 am

She is not regretting the sex it is the timing

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:17 am

Let's just hope that Nick is not the sex guy.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:18 am

Ali has her blog up.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:19 am

I just found it really weird how RS said that she slept with all 3 during the FS. Like how can we say that with any certainty? RS doesn't have conclusive evidence about anything if you ask me. He just joins the dots with his opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:21 am

reason wrote:She is not regretting the sex it is the timing

I don't know if we could place so much emphasis on this though -- whoever she slept with, to say she regretted it would be quite hurtful to them. I think this is just the party line that she has been asked to say throughout

She could be saying something else privately to Shawn for all we know

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:41 am

I just feel for Nick, finishing 2nd both times. But, I'm sure he knew what he was getting into, he's been there before.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:53 am

albean99 wrote:I wouldn't base anything on what US mag says. They're not always right. Maybe they have the same source as RS. giggling

Didn't Kaitlyn say that the guy was someone she'd had several dates with? Am I remembering that wrong?

Re: the hazing. Nick said this episode that the guys were treating him well or something like that. Is RS the only one saying this happened? I'm not buying much of anything he says this season.

I'd agree that it seems like hazing thing was definitely wrong now. Which is a relief, because that would've been super immature and awful.

As for next week, and this is just IMO... but I do think Nick is the sex guy and I think they're going to ramp up the Kaitlyn/Nick connection (and possibly play down the Shawn stuff -- he doesn't even get the GD rose and has at least one hissy fit). TPTB were genius by basically giving Kaitlyn and Nick a date where they don't do anything but talk, and then likely send them out to get drunk off their asses. Gets them back into "social media" mode, and then add the fact that they actually have chemistry and will probably drink a lot of alcohol (because, Ireland), and watch things happen.

I'm 99.9999999999999% that the snapchat thing is real and she chose Shawn (especially after the San Antonio date), but that doesn't mean that the choice ended up being an easy one for Kaitlyn, and I think we're really going to start to see that start to play out more next week. Because after all, someone needs to play the "Becca" role.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:57 am

I actually don't think the hazing thing was a lie. I think that RS just made it a bigger deal than it was. The guys probably just had some fun with him by wetting his clothes, like they had with Justin and pretending to knock. They're guys - they probably pull pranks on each other all the time and I think that's all it was. I bet that Nick told Kaitlyn in a "cool story", not complaining kind of way. I think it was way too random for RS to make up on his own. It seems to me that one of his sources was one of the guys that left early, because he has really detailed spoilers until episode 5 and then it gets super vague.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:24 am

happydays wrote:
reason wrote:She is not regretting the sex it is the timing

I don't know if we could place so much emphasis on this though -- whoever she slept with, to say she regretted it would be quite hurtful to them. I think this is just the party line that she has been asked to say throughout

She could be saying something else privately to Shawn for all we know
Imho, whether sex-guy is Nick or Shawn, it is unlikely that K could say she regrets the sex outright (even if she does).

Without the snapchat spoiler all we would likely know is F2 = Nick and Shawn.

So if Nick or Shawn is sex-guy and timing is said to be only regret, then one may think either one can still be F1, so it keeps that possibility open.

For example:
1) If sex-guy is F1 and K said she regretted sleeping with sex-guy outright (not just timing), then that makes no sense for her to regret being with her F1 completely.
2) If sex-guy is not F1 and and K said she regretted sleeping with sex-guy outright (not just timing), then that likely would give away the ending as to why sex-guy is not F1 because K regrets being with them completely, not just timing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:17 am

So what have you guys heard about who the next Bachelor could be..any chance it could be Nick? What did Robert Mills mean when he tweeted spoiler alert about this seasons final rose ceremony being carried over into the Bachelor premiere?? Does this mean F2 guy is the next Bachelor? I would love for it to be Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:43 am

abbyc295 wrote:So what have you guys heard about who the next Bachelor could be..any chance it could be Nick? What did Robert Mills mean when he tweeted spoiler alert about this seasons final rose ceremony being carried over into the Bachelor premiere?...
I'm a Nick fan. Unfortunately he isn't a fan favorite so I don't think he'll be the next Bachelor.  RS thinks it may be Josh M. My take is if they wouldn't cast Arie why would they cast Josh? It seems like the ABC executives prefer to cast someone from the most recent season. Maybe Chris or Ben H?

I read the posts under Millsy's tweet. I got the impression he was joking about the to be continued....at the end of the episode. The season will end as usual with the finale and ATFR on Monday July 27th.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan